• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

since when a time stop is considered infinite speed (and that I gave several examples before)

on the speed they are relativistic (even those of the light speed can do the same) as it says before just to put several 0 is not feat to be mtfl

I think all my arguments (all) threw them in the trash and that they were better argued than all the others

No clear buffs

What we get is character development.

Honestly though an amazing chap and I'm really liking RoR and almost put it side by side with Kengan in terms of what they do

Although this flashback chapter is raising some death flags. Especially since Hercules hasn't gotten his yet.

Although, I wonder how things will progress considering the ending of the chapter

Still rooting for Herc btw

New chapter was honestly so awesome, legit did not expect that ending, it was awesome

Still rooting for my boi Jack tho

Smug face Valkyrie is greato quaility.

Also same on Jack. He's still a complete scumful murderer, but this does give some new light in this interpretation of Jack. Especially on his upbringing too.

There is a theory that since the city was made by the gods or by something divine, that is the reason that Herc got hurt by the clock.

PowerToScale said:
There is a theory that since the city was made by the gods or by something divine, that is the reason that Herc got hurt by the clock.
my theory is that jacks volund are the gloves like when he is piciking up the clock you can see something like dust coming of the gloves

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
>True form of Volund is the gloves
>Anything he touches becomes a weapon

NOICE.
Even a pebble was shown to destroy a large portion of stone just from a flick

The Prince of Counters said:
Hmmm seems like Jack can theoretically kill Herc from Fate with his Volund. Pretty neat
I hope that you were only Kidding? Also depends which her we're talking.

Apollo is likely going to be Simo Hayha's opponent and the fight is going to be a sniping match.

Loki is probably fighting Rasputin in a trickery match.

Odin should be fighting Nostradamus in a prediction based match.

Susanoo probably ends up fighting Tesla with Tesla with Tesla using Susanoo's electric attacks against him with the power of science, especially electromagnetism.

Buddha may fight Kintoki or Raiden in a lifting strength fight (wrestling most likely)

Bishamonten might fight Leonidas

I can't find a proper matchup for Beelzebub, Anubis or Shiva.

tbh I saw that as a death flag for Herc considering what happened to the last guy that said what Herc said and that Herc reminds Jack of his mother and we know what Jack did to his mother

I think the most hilarious thing to me of these chapters is that a pebble turning into a volund and being casually flicked obliterated a huge swath of Big Ben.

For the Gods, would we then consider their resistance to Human Weapons as a general Resistance to all forms of damage, or based on the pebble interaction just presume that it requires a metric fuckload of force to damage them, and not some special 'property' of the weapon i.e. being Divine?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Not sure, Lu Bu was able to split the sky without a Volund but still needed it to damage Thor.
That was my thinking; the sheer amount of force doesn't seem to matter, but it also seems implicit that turning Volund = hugely more damaging.

The fact of human weapons not being able to hold up to the strain of the force needed to damage Gods was brought up in Thor v Lu Bu, so maybe there really is just an upper limit to their Resist to all damage types?

So there's a theory going around that one of humanity is going to get 2 volunds, leaving another with none. This recipient is theorised to be Leonidas, who due to being a Spartan is known to be an expert in using the shield+spear combo. Now guess which valkyries correspond to spear and shield? Its Geir and Brynhilde respectively. Logically, they would be last in the fight order so that Geir would continue her cry reactions and Brun being the strategist deciding the order of the human/valkyrie combatants. Also, Brynhilde faces. This ties into Leonidas' story where he makes a last stand with his 300 men and loses/dies. Except now he's making the last stand for all of humanity's existence and he absolutely cannot lose. There is no concrete theory on who he will face although Odin's name comes up often in discussion.

Now the deprived is likely to be Tesla. His inventions like the Death Ray ignore durability anyway so its not like he needs a damage boost to hurt the gods. His opponent is likely to be Susanoo, god of storms. Susanoo will use lightning attacks only to be no u'ed by Tesla's inventions which will either redirect the electricity back at Susanoo or use it to power his own attacks. It should be a spectacularly one-sided beatdown and at the end of the fight, it will be revealed that Tesla wasn't even using a volund, thus sending the gods into absolute shock (no pun intended). Tesla will maybe use something he built while waiting for his turn, showing his mastery over 1, possibly 3, of 4 Fundamental Forces of nature. The gods believed that they don't need the humans any more but Tesla's victory will show them that it was actually the other way around. Humans don't need the gods any more.

yeah i also think thats going to happen like humans will be losing by one point and then tesla will win agenst susano or shiva and it will be a tie

I don't think Shiva will lose against whoever he fights against. Mostly due to antihype. Probably smacks a sickly Okita to pieces and grumbles afterwards that he waited for so long and didn't even get to enjoy himself before the fight was over.

i really dont know why okita is in this i think that there where many better characters that could have been picked over him like we had a sword fight with kojiro we will have a sumo fight with raiden and we have japanese hulk all of them are more interseting then okita

Wow, Tesla winning against Susano'o is going to be strange, but pretty sure this is how things is going to work thou. I can see either Leonidas or Okita being the last humanity combatants

Back