• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

Matthew Schroeder said:
Chapter 30 and 31 are out translated on 4chan of all places. They confirm that Shiva can "Destroy the world on a whim".
Yeah, but I'm not sure if "world" means planet or universe as he is later called "Bhairava of the cosmos". Eitherway Shiva is at least Planet Level in base, considering he hasn't oppened his two ther eyes.

Yeah, both 30 and 31 are out. Although, they are Low Quality (LQ) ones. I High Quality (HQ) ones come around a week after..? Not too sure

Considering he got sidelined not once but twice I think, it's good to have him has his matchup after seeing all the fights go down so far.

I'm just wondering what madlad shit they can pull for this match. Thor and Lu Bu were just flexing, Adam vs Zeus was Sharingan against raw stats, Kojiro and Poseidon was Uber precog and skill, and Jack vs Herc was different applications of raw strength vs rat tactics. This looks like it's gonna be two strong guys going pure hth grappling and dropping combos on each other.

I'm just as curious as to what Souji Okita will show when it's his turn, since he seems pretty damn eager to go out there and slash things up.

Back