• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

Honestly, there's not much to Okita. He was a young member of the Shinsengumi with great swordsmanship potential who would die young due to tuberculosis and thus never really utilise it. I don't believe he even did anything particularly noteworthy.

Well, the predictions are very subjective, we may have a surprise. But you're right, Okita may end up dying in the battle because of his illness. After the end of the Hercues vs Jack, I believe that the next participant will be Simo Häyhä since we got his design revealed, I dunno about the God he is going to face though.

i was thinking apollo would fight simo but you never know we all tought jack was gonna fight anubis or loki and herc vs leonidas but look at what we got also i wish that okita would fight next because i dont care for him and would just want it to be over

ChaoticCrumpx said:
Imagine the Okita Souji from Requiem of the Shogun is the Okita Souji for Record of raganarok.
Record of ragnarok, Lu Bu prequal, Requiem of the Shogun (Not confirmed)...

We'll called it the "Record-Verse"

I kinda have my doubts about zeus tanking the big bang as that would imply that any other older god that was born before him would have been there also so that would imply that poseidon would had also tanked the big bang

New chap peeps.

Yeah I'm sure Herc loses now by flags alone. And somehow Jack is edgier than ever. That can be ither really good or bad lol

Volund may make tiers irrelevant so its entirely possible that Poseidon tanked the Big Bang but got sliced to bits by a volunded 9-B attack.

Or maybe Poseidon got so cocky after killing Adamas that he started going around saying that he's the strongest. Since he is so elitist, rude and edgy, no one bothered to correct his misunderstanding (like who would want to talk to a loner edgelord who might flip out at any moment)

To think the author made Jack the Ripper pull off a Joaquin Phoenix Joker moment.

That's gonna be one of the highlights of the manga for me right there.

AmiasD is stopping his translations, the last chapter was his last one. So, we have to wait for the next 5-7 days

The latest chapter RAWs are absolutely insane, and I'm so glad I guessed the correct outcome but godDAMN was that a satisfying resolution

Thankies Dragon, and now for something teensy spoilerific

But honestly at the end... Jack's character is tragic but not the best imo. The battle itself could've been set up more in a different trait if they made it believable that Herc could've actually had more sway to saving humanity than... him freaking talking to the gods.

Jack imo should've been dying the entire time there and imo more of his character could've been shown. That prostitute seems to know something about Jack.

I do hope that this pulls from other fighting mangas or death games like Choujin Sensen where the characters actually interact more with each other. We get that from gods but I really want more of that from humanity or even the Valkyries.

Since Adam just being the copy of God and having his eyes is this powerful so just imagine how powerful might be the God of Abhraham and Jesus Christ. Would love to see that towards the end when humanity is one the verge of ending, Jesus Christ appears and fights all the other gods and saves Humanity

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Since Adam just being the copy of God and having his eyes is this powerful so just imagine how powerful might be the God of Abhraham and Jesus Christ. Would love to see that towards the end when humanity is one the verge of ending, Jesus Christ appears and fights all the other gods and saves Humanity
It probably won't come to that.

Back