• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

With the Thor earth statement, just cause characters have statements about them being this powerful doesn't mean that everything around them has to be destroyed or shaken. By this logic many verses would be significantly downgrounded as some fail to do the same. It is like me saying SSJ 2 Gohan isn't Solar system level since they only shook the earth and didn't destroy it, while cell stated he could destroy the solar system, another example is Naruto isn't planet level because he couldn't shake a battle field and didn't destroy the earth. These examples may be poor, but I feel like you understand what I am trying to get at. AP=/=DC. Just cause someone is stated to be x stronger doesn't mean they have to show X destructive capabilties.

The usage of Omnicient and Omnipotent are clear hype texts to emphesis characters doing feats and battles. Like with Adam knocking down Zeus, Zeus being this all powerful Godfather of the Gods, top chairmen, final boss being knocked down. Also when when Thor and Lu Bu were fighting, It was stated along the lines of "depsite being omnicient and omnipotent the battle was a spectable to see even for the gods". It is clearly just hyping up the battle as a cool and awesome battle between god and man, and shouldn't be taken seriously when talking about power. Also, different verses have different standards for omnipotence, an exmaple is Buu, who claimed to be omnipotent and is only what, a multi solar sytem buster or something. This just means that omnipotent beings in Dragon ball are around that level of strength and it doesn't limit the verse from having far stronger characters. To summarise, hype text and speech, and it different verses treat omniptence differently, someone who is wall level could be omnipotent in that verse, while others treat outerversal beings as omnipotent. Also with names, thats all they are names. It doesn't matter what they are called, just cause someone is called supreme god doesn't mean they are the strongest.

Zeus was stated here to have the power of creation and destruction, more so implied with the destruction. "Using the powers of creation at his own whim, returning anything that doesn't suit his fancy back back to the void!". https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100398746/chapter/mrs-chapter-100438603

Also with Zeus's and Adam's speed, I say MFTL+ to Infinite as we don't know the full scope of it. It is definitely a MFTL+ however, the zeros could end after the one that was cut off or it could go on for infinite, we simply don't know.

I also believe that this statement here is a joke, however others may not. I only brought up cause some people might want to argue it or use themselves, but my personal opinion its more of a joke. https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol3_chapter_11_pervert/24.jpg

I am assuming that you're saying that Ares isn't a good source to use, but I don't quiute understand your point. There is no reason to doubt Ares, he is a god who is gets screen time and is shown in every fight with some sort of input, and has his own premium area of the stadium while other gods are all together bunche. He is clearly implied to be greater than the rest and then he confirms it that he is able to see Zeus's attacks while others aren't https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100398746/chapter/mrs-chapter-200008634. I also don't think the audience should be used as a good indication, since they really know anything are only their to be the humans support, to give their backstories and to hype up battles. Like in the tournament of power, Goku and vegeta are getting blitz by a not full power Jiren, but Krillian is ale to watch the battle with no problem against MUI and limit breaker Jiren. It would be inconistant with statements in verses and wouldn't make much sense for them to be able to see them.

Also I don't think you should bring other verses and charatcers like galactis or myth versions of characters. They are clrealy different from their counterparts and the verses have different cosmologies as well. They're too different to affect RoR and shouldn't really affect it in the first place. L

Also, sorry if english language, but your post has some grammtical errors that make it hard to read and understand some points. But by you logic that Feats>>>>> Author statements>>>> in verse statements would mean that the Gods are all wall level at best as the most consistant thing is cracking the stone floor or walls.

ah that's what I speak Spanish for that reason my bad English (same if you do not understand anything I can ask the question again but this month being more detailed)

because even so it does not cause side effects is more in all the fights they have little damage the stage nor cracks bone "as he says if they had said that the place is special and with the stage destroyed in each fight it would be more credible that they are planet buster as I mentioned in the tournament of power the place endures the power of the gods of destruction that is why they do not destroy the entire ring at once "
(On dragon ball, although sometimes they said they had to avoid hitting the earth with their powers to avoid destroying it "although sometimes they ignore that it is already a fault of the writer" there are fans who say they contain something that is false and serious more credible that the author had put something on because they didn't destroy the earth in his work but he didn't)

Well, although it is a way to boast too (although seeing this and being more a text instead of the words of a character I think he is not saying it as a joke)

https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_5_killer_blow/5.jpg

I can not see the images "I can not see anything in Mangarock" you would not have the image on another platform please (and not only for me but for others)

At the end of this message I will explain why neither joke would be mtlf or infinite (just putting 0000000 infinities is not something to be mtfl speed and less infinite "to be infinite with a single 0 is enough since the rest seems that there is still time moving thing that would not be a real time stop ")

Well, I don't take that statement, it was just a casual comment "if it were real shiva and the other gods would have to be worried since zeus would destroy everything and kill them" (although that would happen with thor but well)

because krillin could already move in ftl and otherwise it would be errors of the anime (since the anime had many errors in power while the manga not so much) same with jiren there are always problems since it even moved over time stopping it and not if that is more oh infinite speed, defense against time stop, or simply being stronger than your opponent said technique does not work well (and the time stop hit is not very good that we said it seemed more like an immobilization technique)

Well, I put galactus as an example since he is not a universal buster just because he was before the big bang (since I don't know or remember characters that have lived before the big bang), we still don't know if he survived alone or was thanks to other things more "let's go if it were the case his other brothers had to die for not being stronger than him" and not only them but other gods according to the lore of the manga (I should see less gods) I think that the big bang happened first and then they were born they (apart I say it being excited and after that I wanted to have sex with the valkyrias when listening to his plan "all this I say in a causal way apart as a joke")

https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol1_chapter_4_13_gods_13_mortals/14.jpg

neither would they be as low as I said they have mountain or country level feats and the poseidon feat to be multi-continental easily and only using equal water as I say I should see another planetary feat apart from thor apart that feat would be more of the hammer than of thor itself (which may be much weaker than "not counting that in his fight against Lu Bu it would show that his own hammer is dangerous even for him")

Not to mention that this planetary feat would only be for Thor's most powerful technique and not in its base form (the same levels of power should not be so high from one character to another)

(While that happens with Saint Seiya at least there they say they will consent to all their power in one blow) "Oh I think so"

message because the characters would not be mtfl speed (much less ftl)

first they are not even joking light speed since that feat they have is the same one that made flashy flash of one punch man against garou which showed more feats than just hitting faster since it moved at that speed in all its fight against garou "and even with that it was not his maximum speed" the same even with all that garou violated it in speed "also saitama in a future fight"

both humiliated him without straining and both are on the subject of whether they are light speed since Garou could follow the speed of saitama even overcome it on occasion "it should be remembered that saitama jumped from the moon to the earth and it took only a few seconds to arrive" later I explain this from earth to the moon

https://i.stack.imgur.com/w6iky.jpg

https://i.stack.imgur.com/tI6kk.jpg

https://s6.********.org/data/95a48ce3b6ababb0ff155511c2a42fc6/x6.jpg

https://pm1.narvii.com/6569/f2af644690071095c032ce9fdde5461ca838acbd_hq.jpg

even gotenks that also showed a feat greater than adam and zeus which is not just light speed and that went around the earth several times in a matter of seconds "is considered relativistic by people who know about VS" (already that the light is 7 times faster than gotenks according to the calculations "I mean the light could do the same as them or even more in a single second") obvious a gotenks before training in the time room and without being in ssj3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQSprVhRh1Y&t=1s

another feat of someone who is faster than adam and zeus would be hekapoo which went around the planet in a matter of seconds (and even with all that she is considered sub-relativistic) minute 2:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ooiQZ4A9lg

Now let's see the speed of light (to be the speed of light you have to move at the same speed, a second "a second of the light is the distance from the earth to the moon")

well and how big is the distance from the earth to the moon because too much since in that distance all the planets of the solar system fit

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/cf/6a/48cf6a6e0ac2322e096f4a0b439a0c98.jpg

even the great red spot of jupiter is much larger than the earth and it is only the red spot which does not compare at all to jupiter which also does not compare to the entire distance from the earth to the moon "and the light makes all that journey in a second and let's not talk about the minute that is from the center of the solar system to the earth and that distance is absurdly large "

https://www.ecestaticos.com/image/clipping/6ee7b198f63ae7c8f3f6e435c628409f/gran-mancha-roja.jpg

and well even with all that they are mtfl? Saitama made that feat and took seconds "which is considered sub-relativistic"

um the post is not bad but it is wrong with adam as a universal threat (I already put my arguments on why this statement should not be taken seriously) to the fullest it would be planetary "even though that power is debatable"

chronos or joke is equal to its original version "since here its true powers are not taken" (if not shiva, odin, or budha would have finished with humans) apart as I saw the mythological thor is "even greater" solar system and this thor is barely planetary

that and other mythological errors

on the speed I keep saying that it is the same feat as flashy flash "and that is its webcomic version in the manga the feat will be greater"

so they should be subrelativist or relativistic "zeus should move like lightning" (although we have to take into account that he didn't use his lightning god skills in his fight)

I still doubt the infinite reaction since Adam saw the Zeus technique at all times "so when Zeus threw it Adam had already copied it" so he only used the same technique and left the time stop hit Zeus and end nothing more

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_9_a_magnificent_copy/32.jpg

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_9_a_magnificent_copy/36.jpg

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_9_a_magnificent_copy/37.jpg

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_9_a_magnificent_copy/38.jpg

1. I agree that Adam likely isn't universal in-verse, but it is indeed up for debate

2. I actually agree with Assalt's blog that Adam should have Infinite reaction speed based on the fact that per the manga, he explicitly was affected by the time stop and in stopped time proceeds to copy, react, and outmaneuver Zeus. So it absolutely would reasonably be infinite

I think than that power of Zeus its more a time reduction than a complete time stop, with Hermes description it also sounds like he copied the ability little after Zeus doing its power. Also, it such case it would be more perception speed, not reaction speed.

The stats seem good to me. Idk what the consensus is on universal+ but that can easily be removed if it's disagreed on. Zeus would for sure be reaching FTL speeds even in his old fart form especially based on the last chapter. And I also agree with possibly infinite speed. The dude surpassed time. Simple as that.

Yeah I'd say Adam's faster than Zeus honestly. With one hand he was able to still keep up in the end with Zeus despite their injuries.

He fought the humanity's strongest, so I wouldn't call it the weakest. He was more the one-man army, Zeus the tanky brawler and Poseidon the speedster; if any, Poseidon would be the "weakest" at the moment, but anyone have their way to win.

Wasn't Poseidon compared to Zeus? I'm honestly not sure about Lu Bu being the strongest human since Sasaki and Adam performed a lot better than Lu Bu did against Thor

By raw strength, he is the strongest, but doesn't mean he can win against the others. Adam its as strong as its opponent is, and Sasaki its not notable by its strength, but rather by his mastery over the sword and his scanning abilities.

Amlad22 said:
The stats seem good to me. Idk what the consensus is on universal+ but that can easily be removed if it's disagreed on. Zeus would for sure be reaching FTL speeds even in his old fart form especially based on the last chapter. And I also agree with possibly infinite speed. The dude surpassed time. Simple as that.
I left the uni+ as possibly since we never agreed upon it fully, while also the series does give implications.

Yeah old man Zeus does a feat much better than his buff form. Literally came down from heaven taravelled the field and intercepted ares and Herc, while Ares himself is above the relatavistic feats of Zeus just waiting for that old man Zeus universal statements

Adam is only strong due to his lore, since he was made in the image of god. Thats why he was able to still hurt and keep up with Zeus while having lost his eyes and ******* up his nervous system

Zeus really should be planetary (since the universal are only casual words of a character are something of a feat "apart from that ares or other gods should also say something because if it destroys the universe everyone would die even the valkyrias since they are weaker than some gods ")

apart some mentions should not be taken very much (apart from living before the big bang I don't think it should be a clear feat to be universal) "I say in the manga of Akira there are big bangs and even with that some human characters survive"

apart from being said at a joke (I can't take these words seriously if I see Zeus excited and wanting to copulate with the Valkyrias)

apart it is shown in his flashback that the universe already existed since before him (perhaps there was a second big bang or something like that)

about speed shouldn't be taken seriously (since it was a funny cap "where real feats are sometimes not taken too seriously")

On the infinite speed first I hope some know that it is (because I would be lazy to have to make a long explanation of how it works and what is the procedure of being infinite speed)

zeus only use a time stop and now (like any time stop user "come on I don't see gave, hit, or other users of that same ability to be infinite speed") apart from the fact that the second hand still counted for what is a time stop debatable "it could easily be a slow down or something like that" skill related a lot with the time manipulator

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Manipulation

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Stopping

so they know more about the skill of time

To tell you the truth, he even showed more feats of speed (and that which in speed should not be too far from his brother)

Attack potency. All unversal characters should be destroying universes left and right if that's the case. For example dragon ball, they have universal characters but the universe isn't being destroyed. Even if you say you and vegeta had perfect ki control, gohan hasn't that training with whis, so why doesn't he destroy universes. Attack potency=/=destructive capabilities

I think you might be talking about vegetas big bang attack here. Yes, while vegetas attack isn't a big bang, it was also shown to not be a big bang, whereas RoR's big bang is drawn to be be one.

Okay, where in the series does Zeus demand to **** the valkyries? The only thing he's been excited about is fighting. Zeus never said he wanted to **** them.

Zeus used his time abilities to perform a punch in a timeframe of 1e-21 Of a second. Which is easily mftl+, possibly infinite since we never see the number end. Also considering the statement that punch surpassed time itself somewhat leans to a possibly infinite speed. Zeus used his time manipulation to perform it that fast and was stated to be that fast. Also, a possibly infinite speed not definitive. Many characters in fiction use time to increase their speed. Lex Luther actually does it to become faster than flash and superman in one of the cartoon series.

just kidding right (give universal to everyone because if it is not a great argument "as I mentioned there is no evidence that is really universal")

beyond two very casual statements (shiva saying it casually and zeus of pure emotion) if it were like thor's hammer where the same author / narrator? (Like when he says or says that Thor's hammer is capable of destroying the planet) as well as in the fight in a serious way they say that he killed jogmungander "with his definitive technique"

and not as shiva in a relaxed way and as a joke it was (if it were the author who said that zeus is willing to ruin the skies or something like "apart as already mentioned before heaven is not equal to universe") other works prefer to tell world to the universe "very common thing"

and thor should not be far from power in comparison to other gods (zeus is not light years away from others only has various techniques that make him superior)

the example of dragon ball is very complicated "since it claims to destroy universes but then they say they have to concentrate their power to avoid destroying it" just like that happens more in the anime with the incongruities of power already in the manga are different

Likewise, the destructive power should be very close to the destructive power (he said in the fights they are not contained at all in power so that any attack is 100% of its strength)

the names of the techniques are sometimes not equal to the real ones (see characters with attacks with the name of planet / solar / universal or something like that) it would be more to see if said attack is real to the name

that is throwing kisses (and the hearts of his eyes) was after hearing the plan of the Valkyrias that was very excited that he wanted to spend time with them "for something he speaks to them"

Hermes explanation (before the emotion of Zeus)

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol1_chapter_4_13_gods_13_mortals/11.jpg

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol1_chapter_4_13_gods_13_mortals/12.jpg

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol1_chapter_4_13_gods_13_mortals/13.jpg

(Zeus' emotion to know the plan) and the supposed myth before the big bang

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol1_chapter_4_13_gods_13_mortals/14.jpg

(Zeus is excited and in love with the plan of the Valkyrias) "It is something momentary it will happen later" here it is seen that he speaks directly to them

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol1_chapter_4_13_gods_13_mortals/15.jpg

as I said putting zeros is not merit to be mtfl (as I mentioned before it is not a speed is a skill the fist of time) zeus does not go faster "you even see a trail of power very similar to the one he gave or some time manipulator do "just as you say it could not be a time stop" because the second hand still counts "could be a time slowdown (ability also related to time and could easily be confused with a time stop)

Here you show times stopsb (and that of Zeus is the same "up to a certain point")

DIO brando de jojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hux1Ikn26EM

dragon ball hit (although they say it is a time jump seems to slow down or accelerate its speed "oh it's just a very flat time stop")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVCgE_OIG_I

esdeath akame ga kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t23es3zpvw

dies irae (minute 18:40) by the way ren is one of the most powerful time users of the fiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVJTVdP4yyE

ben 10 (in minute 2:40 is the time slowing ability)

neo de matrix (here he slows down the bullets "as this skill says is related to time")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCSDDF-DAc

umineko aurora (minute 14:20 "I clarify this is not any time stop since this is the highest level of all" stop the time of the play or literally stop the story very broken skill by the way)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA4WSWNUJhs

no joke characters are infinite speed (I think I would have to explain how real infinite speed is)

by the way all those who show do not go nor mtfl ah some "and less infinite" exeptiendo ren and aurora that they are faster than that speed

Okay, you kinda contradict yourself on the first point. Okay, With the Shiva thing, I already said my thoughts on it and I also believe it doesn't hold up. However, the big bang statement does.

Okay, I'll agree that Zeus was being flirtatious, however it doesn't really change anything. You're arguement is that Zeus's statement is wrong or doesn't hold up is because he was emotional/flirty. Zeus getting exicted and flirtatious with the valkyrie, and compares it to the big bang. This literally just means that the Big bang was just as exciting as the rebellion/tournament of the valkyries. This doesn't change him experiecing the big bang or not, just his values (excitement) on them.

If someone rebelled against me and I said, "This is the greatest thrill I've had ever since the roger Federer tennis match", and became flirtatious to them or someone, does that mean I didn't experence the tennis match or I am wrong? No, this only means that the tennis match and the person are equally exciting to me. That is the same with Zeus, the big bang and the tournament/rebellion are equally exciting to him. Regardless, If he wants to **** or not.

Also, just because a character says it, doesn't mean its not reliable.

-The dragon ball part I don't understand. Could you maybe fix it up a bit.-

Okay, I didn't see Antoniofer post earlier, and now I am also leaning towards it not being a time stop. However, that doesn't change anything.

Zeus Threw a punch in the timeframe of 1e-21 (0.000 000 000 000 000 000 000...) but we don't know what comes after the cut off zero. We know this since it was constantly used to refer to his speed and his speed was mentioned as well. Speed is distance/time.

Lets assume that the next number after the zero is a 1. That would give us a timeframe of 1e-22 (0.000 000 000 000 000 000 000 1). I will use the distance of 1 metre. the speed of light is 299 792 458m. So:

1m/0.000 000 000 000 000 000 000 1= 1e+22

1e+22/299 792 458= 3.335641e+13c

The feat is without a doubt MFTL+, having that that many zeros doesn't necessarily meanit its MFTL+. It's the distance it travelled in the case. If zeus travelled 0.00000000000001 metres in that timeframe then he wouldn't be MFTL+, But in this case it travelled more by a significant marging.

the infinite (I have to say this, I am not saying it is definitely infinte speed, but it is possibly) comes from the fact we don't if the number is just fintely zeros and that it was stated to surpass time. Also just cause it's manipulating time, doesn't change the fact it went that fast, you can manipulate time to make yourself faster.

of the dragon ball just said that the anime is very incongruous in the levels of power "although during the fight of bills they mention that they have to regulate their power to avoid neglecting the universe" just as the energy of bills could be "as happens in the fight of bills vs champa that just hit each other and start destroying everything around them "can be because of the hakai or something

since with the other characters that does not happen that "exec with those who have hakai energy they look more destructive than normal" same in the fight of broly parese who got into a different dimension

As Shiva says, he says it in a casual way "I doubt that Zeus destroys the universe if they haven't even destroyed a planet yet" apart from the clarification of destroying the sky is not merit to be universal

"Heaven could also refer to the planet", this is not at all taken into account if they could even supposedly destroy the universe when they fight, they do it in a serious way "Zeus and Adam do not contain themselves" and even with that nothing happened, the fight went on and on. universe was not destroyed so as the words of shiva say it should not be taken into account

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol3_chapter_11_pervert/24.jpg

other than the reaction of the other characters is casual (ignore the edgy face of loki)

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol3_chapter_11_pervert/10.jpg

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol3_chapter_11_pervert/15.jpg

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol3_chapter_11_pervert/16.jpg

apart from the power of zeus's diamond mode is that his body is undeniable (which is not real) only his body is more resilient and his fists are the same he only uses all the power of his previous abilities "but concentrated on only one fist"

The one with the emotion could only say it just "I could have said it as a way of expressing his emotion" just as he had to say that phrase in Adam's fight to be taken more seriously (since he could compare Adam with the big bang )

just as if it were the case almost all the gods would be universal because many were before the universe (they could have blocked the big bang among all or protect each other) the same by not having more info than a momentary phrase and in a moment of comedy

We doubt that Aphrodite is univeral (born before Zeus and following the logic she survived the big bang)

Aphrodite.png

It is a non-velocity skill (all the examples that I put all the characters do not exceed the ftl only use their time skill using a skill and then move on) the 0 are only to show that time stopped "although as it says with a only 0 is more than enough and works as an example "

even with zeus the wake of power is noted as in the previous videos I show (that the name that exceeds time is only the name "it shows that it is a time skill")

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_9_a_magnificent_copy/32.jpg

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_9_a_magnificent_copy/36.jpg

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_9_a_magnificent_copy/37.jpg

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_9_a_magnificent_copy/38.jpg

here it is seen that the effect of the skill is over (and everything returns to normal)

https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_9_a_magnificent_copy/41.jpg

just as it says easy it could be not a time stop but another time skill

I already said that I agreed with the Shiava statement being a joke, so I don't know why you keep bringing it up. it was in this blog that someone used it, so you should debate that point with him. I'll say it again just you can understand, "I think it was just a joke", I'll google translate "Creo que fue una broma, la otra persona no".

Okay, just cause dragonball characters have to learn how to control their power, doesn't mean other verses have to as well. Dragonball logic =/= RoR logic. They are completely different an dhave differently functioning universes and cosmology. It's back to the attack potency =/= destructive capabilities, he doesn't have to destroy something to be that powerful.

Okay, it isn't the fact that Zeus and ther other gods existed before the big bang that they scale to it, it is because he experenced it. Not every god scales to it, only Zeus as he was th only one to acknowledge experiencing it. While it is implied that he was at the forefront of it, you could say we don't know how he experienced it... Which is why it is Possibly 2-C, not a definietly 2-C.

The tab that shows the timeframe is constantly used to show how fast zeus performed an attack. The time punch he went 1e-20 before we could see the number finish, so that means that the punch was performed anywhere between 1e-21 of a second to it being infintely zero, which would be infinte. and because he performed a punch tht fast we can use it to find his speed using the formula, Speed= distance/time.

Honestly the whole time I really need to unleash this. I'm not even bothering any of your arguments at this point. No offense. No one has time to read novellas

I think this looks like a fairly comprehensive profile, and is reasonably accurate/fit for the sight. The links are all good and relevant, the calculation included for the speed feat good (just needs evaluated unfortunately), I think it's pretty fine

I think he should just be Multi-Continent for the same rationale as Myth Thor - killing Jormangundr the world-serpent, am I mistaken?

@Ciruno Fortes He was stated to be able to tear apart the land and seas his hammer, and it was also stated that his hammer could shatter Earth in its awakened stated.

Chapter 1: Tear apart the seas and land statement

Chapter 4: Earth Shattering statement

@Xulrev We can't really use the Jormangundr statement since we don'tif it's the same one as myth. We don't if its the same size or anything, just know he killed it. Plus different series from the myth

@Power

There is confirmation that the Prose Edda is canon however, and Zeus comments that the only thing it gets wrong is the role of his gauntlets, Jarngreipr. I think that's powerful evidence

Back