• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

I'm curious how would yall rank the fighters against powerwise? (so like physical strength, speed, dura, stamina, iq, abilities)
Mine looks like this
EnpNy1q.png
Could you give a link?

Alright so since I can't get an image link, I'll just write my list down here. Tbh I confused myself, the only things I'm certain on are the top tiers and the bottom tiers

S: Zeus, Adam, Shiva, Thor
A: Beelzebub, Lu Bu, Raiden, Tesla
B: Sasaki, Poseidon, Hades, Buddha, Hercules
C: Hajun, Qin Shi Huang
D: Jack, Zerofuku

Alright so since I can't get an image link, I'll just write my list down here. Tbh I confused myself, the only things I'm certain on are the top tiers and the bottom tiers

S: Zeus, Adam, Shiva, Thor
A: Beelzebub, Lu Bu, Raiden, Tesla
B: Sasaki, Poseidon, Hades, Buddha, Hercules
C: Hajun, Qin Shi Huang
D: Jack, Zerofuku
Mostly fine but Shiva being in the same tier as Zeus is pretty weird

Mostly fine but Shiva being in the same tier as Zeus is pretty weird
Not really, Shiva is one of the few that has direct world destruction statements, and the only reason he gave in to Zeus in the second round was because Zeus was being persisted. Yeah Zeus is still stronger, but it doesn't discount Shiva. Thor is up there as well sine he's like, called the strongest God a few times which is probably referring to physical strength.

Screenshot_46.png

I feel like people put Zerofuku way too low given how strong he is, he was mostly ***** over due to fighting Buddha
Nah Zero is just weak. His dura is ass, one kick from buddha and he was on the ground choking. He was also helped out against buddha because of his hatred for him, allowing him to built up misery quicker. That wouldnt happen nearly as quickly against any other fighter. Finally his biq is just nonexistant, his only plan against buddha was to keep swinging at him when that clearly wasnt working.

Eh, Odin will probably be at the same level. The series is based around Norse mythology the most, hes another Pantheon leader, and he's had buildup for some time.
I think there was a scene where he make a garden wither so a lot of people think he has some sort of death manipulation ability. If thats the case then yea he is gonna be op as **** by ROR standarts

I think there was a scene where he make a garden wither so a lot of people think he has some sort of death manipulation ability. If thats the case then yea he is gonna be op as ***** by ROR standarts
The only people I see possibly fighting him are Nostradamus and Simo. Kintoki will probably fight Susanoo, Okita is destined to fight Loki, and Rasputin will probably fight Anubis. So Nostradamus and Simo fans will probably eat well as well.

The only people I see possibly fighting him are Nostradamus and Simo. Kintoki will probably fight Susanoo, Okita is destined to fight Loki, and Rasputin will probably fight Anubis. So Nostradamus and Simo fans will probably eat well as well.
My headcanon is that Odin will fight last and likely against Simo. I think nostra makes more sense to appear a round or two before the finally

I think Tesla is fairly unarguably an A/High tier fighter within the verse.

More than enough physical strength to trade blows with the unnga bunga fighters (Herc, Shiva)

More than enough movement options to pose trouble to even the more mobile fighters, including incredibly difficult-to-avoid teleportation, unpredictable movements, and flat-out speed amps via the instant acceleration.

His only real drawback is his lack of fighting experience and his scientific mindset.

He lost to Beelz, but Beelz would beat...every human aside from Adam. And honestly, I think a lot of humans would have done FAR worse than Tesla did.

I think Tesla is fairly unarguably an A/High tier fighter within the verse.

More than enough physical strength to trade blows with the unnga bunga fighters (Herc, Shiva)

More than enough movement options to pose trouble to even the more mobile fighters, including incredibly difficult-to-avoid teleportation, unpredictable movements, and flat-out speed amps via the instant acceleration.

His only real drawback is his lack of fighting experience and his scientific mindset.

He lost to Beelz, but Beelz would beat...every human aside from Adam. And honestly, I think a lot of humans would have done FAR worse than Tesla did.
Finally some Himkola Wesla respect

Come to think of it Kojiro is prohably the coldest mf in the series. Bro said to a god "your life aint shit" and then preceded to merk that god infront of the entire world

Come to think of it Kojiro is prohably the coldest mf in the series. Bro said to a god "your life aint shit" and then preceded to merk that god infront of the entire world
Naw he ain't him like that. The title of coldest mf in the series has to go to Buddha.

Yeesh, the Jack (and thus goat Herc) downplay is insane with y’all. And the Poseidon wank (except Average, he recognises the bishie is a mid card). Can’t even be bothered getting annoyed by the R2 goons with how widespread y’all are.

S: Thor, Lu Bu, Beel, GZ Tesla, TK Shiva, Zero Buddha, Odin
A: Buddha, Adamas Zeus, Adam, Herc, Hajun, Loki, Apollo, Leo, Nostradamus
B: Qin, Ichor Hades, London Jack, Creation Kojiro, Full Misery Zero
C: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Unsealed Raiden, Shiva, Kojiro
D: Zero, Sealed Raiden, Tesla
E: Bishamonten
F: Ares, Hermes, other Lucky Gods

Each tier is not ordered besides the first three in S and the Lucky Gods lol. Underlined are obviously those who haven’t fought or finished fighting yet but have still shown some stuff to place them where they are imo.

Detroit was already bad, knowing that people in Detroit scale Lu Bu above Adam or Zeus makes me fear it even more.

Damn bruh I didn't even do nothing yet instant smoke was thrown. Can't have shit in the RoR Fandom ong
As a skill goon, you deserve it lol depends on what you’re cooking for Jack
I mean in physical stats sure. but even that is is contradicted by Raiden being explicitly stated to have the strongest muscles.

Adam should defo be faster than Lu Bu, and has an instant blitz via the Fist that Surpasses time.
Adam only takes speed with TFTST, without it, Lu Bu sweeps.
Speaking of which, where is the strongest God thing?

I've always seen Nordic stronger, even in volumes.
First chapter of Flying General spinoff.

Nothing to do with powerscaling, but Gigantomachy was mentioned in poseidon's flashback.

Arang's translation totally cut that out.

In addition to changing another flashback, I'll put it here in Japanese

Back