• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

I really don’t think this Thor wore a wedding dress … or that someone could stop him from just slapping their face into the stratosphere if they tried to keep him from Mjölnir. Actually, he probably gave Mjölnir to Thrym for a better fight but clowned him regardless.

Reading the Jack spin-off and its peak as ****. Idk what yall goobers are talking about when you say it's trash.

Reading the Jack spin-off and its peak as ****. Idk what yall goobers are talking about when you say it's trash.
Talk to the others, I only read the first chapter and don’t care either way lol

Though I’m pretty sure you’re also a GoH fan or smth so that speaks a lot to your taste.

baby-eating.gif

It is LS but it's not anything that can be calculated nor will it give any actually good results.

The damage itself is probably calcable but how it would be converted to LS is something idk.
Would it not just be the strength applied to shatter all of that via compression? I know FT has multiple accepted LS calcs based on gravity manip compressing/shattering a wide area of the ground.

I don't know if you knew, but there is a Manhua (I don't know if it has the "w") by Shuumatsu.

It has some extra scenes (and some removed)

Like an extension of Thor and Lubu's fight, Hammer is always on fire and etc (it's still in the first fight)

Also in this Manhua the valkyries are much more visible (when they all appear) and they are probably official since there was a valkyrie with the design of Leonidas.

So Leonidas' valkyria design came out first in this manhua than in the manga itself.

I don't know if you knew, but there is a Manhua (I don't know if it has the "w") by Shuumatsu.

Like an extension of Thor and Lubu's fight, Hammer is always on fire and etc (it's still in the first fight)

Also in this Manhua the valkyries are much more visible (when they all appear) and they are probably official since there was a valkyrie with the design of Leonidas.

So Leonidas' valkyria design came out first in this manhua than in the manga itself.
There's a RoR Manhua?

Um what’s the name of this?

Apollo's punches, while able to hurt Leonidas, don't seem to have enough power behind them to keep him down. Zeus and Hermes had noted that a direct hit from Leonidas could be fatal to Apollo in previous chapter and that seems to be the case here. Apollo is most likely going to change his strategy next chapter given his weapons ability to transform

Apollo's punches, while able to hurt Leonidas, don't seem to have enough power behind them to keep him down. Zeus and Hermes had noted that a direct hit from Leonidas could be fatal to Apollo in previous chapter and that seems to be the case here. Apollo is most likely going to change his strategy next chapter given his weapons ability to transform
damn is Apollo really this weak 💀

I'm curious how would yall rank the fighters against powerwise? (so like physical strength, speed, dura, stamina, iq, abilities)
Mine looks like this
EnpNy1q.png

Back