• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

Didn’t he destroy the Bifrost?
He broke it but didn’t destroy it because he was curious at what would happen

13.jpg

Nostradamus was to be able to fight and kill the guardians, I think QSH might have his volund, since he gets summoned and then it cuts to him destroying some walls, but if not they makes 3 humans strong enough to harm spiritual and godly beings without volunds

Adam, Nostradamus and QSH

So yeah …. QSH gonna bring us back to hype skill shit from what I can see and Hades got an amp tho besides him, Proteus and Zeus, no one should know so all statements for Hades would just be for his normal self.

That said, while I wanted Hades to join the god team, we now have Zeus, Poseidon, Hades and Apollo on the team which is annoying that the Greeks are a third of the gods.

So yeah …. QSH gonna bring us back to hype skill shit from what I can see and Hades got an amp tho besides him, Proteus and Zeus, no one should know so all statements for Hades would just be for his normal self.

That said, while I wanted Hades to join the god team, we now have Zeus, Poseidon, Hades and Apollo on the team which is annoying that the Greeks are a third of the gods.
Don’t forget Heracles

Why didn’t I get notifications for this thread in November? I assumed nobody was saying anything until I checked out if curiosity. It even said that it was watched when I was at the top.

Spoiler for new RoR chapter is out:
QSH has the ultimate martial art, attack reflection, can fight for six days straight, killed a god without Volund, and is super chill and confident??? What a chad. Definitely my favourite human fighter so far. Also that line about Hades potentially having an influence on QSH’s martial art is an interesting possibility. The eyes are gonna be hype though since QSH looks to have been nerfing himself so far.

I’m not completely sure why but I feel QSH is Buddha’s opposite. Buddha reached that top by conquering what’s within and ended up taking the title of god while my instincts are telling me that QSH climbed to the top through more traditional trials such as the aforementioned god slaying only to turn down the position of godhood to rule humans as a human.

I wonder how they cover the legend of his attempt to become immortal and if my prior deductions were accurate. Maybe he chose to die a human instead of becoming a god when presented with those choices? I certainly doubt it’s going to be as lame as the historically accurate “he ate mercury thinking it would prolong his life and died.”

There are legends about how QSH has fought death and lost. Given Hades' position this is clearly a rematch and while I think that he'll win this time I'm not sure. I have absolute confidence it will be clear once we get more backstory stuff from him and Hades though.

Ranking the gods and humans up to now:

Humans:
1 : Adam
2 : sasaki
3 : lu bu
4 : raiden
5 : Jack

" Gods " ( hajun is technically not a god i am sure ):
1 : zeus
2 : buddha
3 : hajun
4 : thor
5 : poseidon
6: shiva
7: hercules
8 : zero

Now for the overral list:

2 : adam
3 : buddha
4 : hajun
5/6 : sasaki/thor
7 : Poseidon
8 : shiva
9 : lu bu
10 : raiden
11 : hercules
12 : zero
13 : jack

will wait for hades vs quin to conclude before doing my updates , but right now it seens like both of them are ending up at least above poseidon

If anyone has doubts, disagreements or want to know my reasoning fell free to ask (and post your own list as well)

Last edited:
Ranking the gods and humans up to now:

Humans:
1 : Adam
2 : sasaki
3 : lu bu
4 : raiden
5 : Jack

" Gods " ( hajun is not technically a god i am sure ):
2 : buddha
3 : hajun
4 : thor
5 : poseidon
6/ 7 : shiva and Hercules
8 : zero

Now for the overral list:

2 : adam
3 : buddha
4 : hajun
5/6 : sasaki/thor
7 : Poseidon
8 : shiva
9 : lu bu
10 : raiden
11 : hercules
12 : zero
13 : jack

will wait for hades vs quin to conclude before doing my updates , but right now it seens like both of them are ending up at least above poseidon

If anyone has doubts, disagreementa or want to know my reasoning fell free to ask (and post your own list as well)
Why is poiseden below Thor and raiden so far below shiva?

Why is poiseden below Thor and raiden so far below shiva?
8 to 12 are all interchangable

Thor is above Poseidon because he is the strongest god of one of the strongest pantheons + got and amp during his fight something that poseidon did not have

The only way to rank poseidon above thor is trying to scale him to zeus but that is kinda vague , and gets contradicted narrative wise many times

So you can look at thing like this:

Poseidon : not the strongest god of the stongest pantheon, vaguely comparable to god know what version of zeus, lost his fight

Thor : the strongest god of the second strongest pantheon, got an amp while fighting, was so strong that mjonir would break just by getting swinged around by him, which is a feat that no god has , and who parallels lubu the man of godly strenght breaking a mortal weapon, overall depicting thor as being a level above his opponent who is further supported by him winning his fight with the least amount of injury up until now

Those things make my think thor is stronger, but remember that i put thor in the same placement as sasaki who barely beated poseidon so the gap ain't large at all

Last edited:
Poseidon should definitely scale above Thor with his powers tbh, I wouldn't scale him physically to Thor but with his powers he should definitely scale.

I'd also disagree on him being that much weaker than Zeus or Hades.

Also Lu Bu isn't the strongest human at this point anymore I believe. Maybe the strongest Chinese human but even then, Qin is likely stronger given that he killed an actual God as a human without a Volund, which is something that even Lu Bu can't do.

Poseidon should definitely scale above Thor with his powers tbh, I wouldn't scale him physically to Thor but with his powers he should definitely scale.

I'd also disagree on him being that much weaker than Zeus or Hades.

Also Lu Bu isn't the strongest human at this point anymore I believe. Maybe the strongest Chinese human but even then, Qin is likely stronger given that he killed an actual God as a human without a Volund, which is something that even Lu Bu can't do.
Having poseidon above thor is fine, but i think thor is clear of poseidon in terms of raw power

I don't think poseidon is much weaker than zeus and hades , he should be comparable to non-adamas zeus, but i think it is pretty clear that adamas and the fist that surpassed time are stronger than poseidon

Lu bu was hyped to be the physically strongest of the human team, but most of the cast have gotten amps mid fight so that does not matter much anymore

Thor is definitely stronger in terms of sheer physical strength. I don't think Poseidon can quite match Thor's levels of strength with his own might so I think downscaling to Thor would be fine.

I agree with amped Zeus being much stronger than Poseidon and the other gods, expecting maybe Shiva with his final dance considering he was gonna destroy the universe.

Just finished reading chapter 57, and QSH is definitely my favorite human fighter. Hades is pretty cool too, so there's that.

On the topic of whose stronger, I definitely agree that Poseidon should scale above Thor with his powers, not in raw physical strength. And it's pretty blatant that in terms of raw physicals Zeus is the strongest god, so I also agree with that.

I really like Qin, he's my favorite so far but im like 99% he's doomed.

I really doubt both of Zeus's brothers are gonna die.

Also my theory is that Humanity is gonna loose, but the God's let them survive just because of the amount of fun they had fighting and the amount of respect Humanity earned from the God's.

At least he's gonna go down like a real G like literally everyone else lol. One of my favorite aspects of ROR is that even the losers die like total badasses literally every fight.

Back