• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

I haven’t read chapter 53 so I might be speaking too soon, but I’m pretty sure you’re being too hard on the writers. They placed the Chekhov’s Gun of his ability to use Volund a while ago now, so it makes sense he’d use it in his battle too.

Honestly, the novelty of the series has worn off for me by now, not helped by the pacing issues in the recent fights. Author better ramp things up in the next fight.

And for the love of God, give us a human competitor that is definitely human with no superhuman or supernatural stuff without volunds. Rasputin, Okita and Kintoki are definitely getting supernatural stuff so hopefully they keep the rest of the human roster relatively normal.

Honestly, the novelty of the series has worn off for me by now, not helped by the pacing issues in the recent fights. Author better ramp things up in the next fight.

And for the love of God, give us a human competitor that is definitely human with no superhuman or supernatural stuff without volunds. Rasputin, Okita and Kintoki are definitely getting supernatural stuff so hopefully they keep the rest of the human roster relatively normal.
Cough cough Nostradamus Cough cough

But without volund you can't even hurt the god tho

It should still apply in terms of inverse scaling. Like if it says Kojiro > the rest, that should be valid (even though he isn’t but we must use the hand we are dealt).

So uhhh ……. Zero Buddha is faster than every other combatant so far? Possibly strongest if we take Brun’s statement from 52.

How does that make it canon though? It's just your typical Manga adaptation where the author has no hand in.

Since Buddha dipped from the God team and joined the Human team, who do you guys think will replace Buddha and who do you think is getting dropped for him?

Since Buddha dipped from the God team and joined the Human team, who do you guys think will replace Buddha and who do you think is getting dropped for him?
qin_shi_huang_by_natalardo_degw95v-pre.png

I both want and don’t want it to be Hades vs QSH. Both of these guys are awesome and we need more time with them but at the same time, no one else is cool enough to fight them besides Odin vs QSH but Odin has better matchups like Nostradamus and Simo Hayha.

Back