• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

I dunno what else he might pull since they already used the Enlightenment and the cycle/realms of Buddhism. I feel like Hajun is gonna kill Buddha after Hades and Beelzebub give it a bunch of spicy statements.
Well, maybe he can pull out the palm of god like what he did against Wukong

But if he didn't pull out something "table-turn" then it's another win for Gods side

I picture Hades to have white hair. Was Adamas blond too or?

Edit: Looked up an anime pic and he is a Mad Max/Pennywise cosplayer

I’ve been waiting to get caught up on the manga to come here, but (unless 52 is out and I’m unaware of that) here I am.
I remember seeing Zeus’ “this is the greatest thrill sense the Big Bang” being mentioned by someone shortly after I watched a movie on the creation of the universe, and it brings me to an interesting explanation. Not for a reason he is Low 2-C, but rather an explanation for how he’s not. The universe didn’t occur easily, it may have been inevitable, but it was incredibly low odds any given try regardless. Therefore, you could say that Zeus’ excitement came from the very fact that the Big Bang happened after so many failed attempts.

That’s …….. really not how it works. No matter how unlikely it would have been, that doesn’t support that it was a purposeful act by people. You’d need an actual statement to say it scales to anyone.

That’s …….. really not how it works. No matter how unlikely it would have been, that doesn’t support that it was a purposeful act by people. You’d need an actual statement to say it scales to anyone.
…What kind of “this is an argument for why he’s not low 2-C” do you not understand? I’m saying that he was excited that it happened, not that he necessarily had anything to do with it.

The failed attempts part. What you said means someone was trying, the implication being Zeus/the gods.
It’s canon that they witnessed it, therefore it’s logical to say that even if it was a natural phenomenon (which it probably was) they’d watch all the times it fails to occur. That’s all I meant.

Ah. Miscommunication then.

Onto 51, how strong do y’all think Hajun is compared to the god team? Not proper scaling but opinions/impressions. Everything I’ve seen and heard about him makes him out to be mega strong but he just feels ……. weak to me.

Ah. Miscommunication then.

Onto 51, how strong do y’all think Hajun is compared to the god team? Not proper scaling but opinions/impressions. Everything I’ve seen and heard about him makes him out to be mega strong but he just feels ……. weak to me.
He’s just arrogant. He’s been playing around with Buddha and leaving him bloodied and angry. I’d say he’s just below Thor at best though, given all we’ve seen so far. All my genre savvy is telling me Buddha will win regardless.

Buddha has been implied so far to be like, a top-tier (like, comparable to Zeus seemingly) and considering that's all we really have to go on (because nobody's feats mean anything lmao everyone has tier 8 feats but most scale to tier 5 because of 100% confirmed to be true statements) i'd say Hajun is up there. I really don't like his character though, feels like they made Zeus be a canonical evil person, but without the nuance Zeus has.

Yeah Hajun seems a bit weak to me as well. He mainly just hardcounters Buddha's biggest advantages.
He's also a lot less interesting than Zero was, but honestly I think he's mainly here to hype up Beelzebub and provide stuff for Buddha and Zero. Would be nice if he was a bit more fleshed out but I think he'll serve his purpose well enough.

SPOILER_242696937_179721917638197_7066167826407546609_n.png
586785444256153601.png

Buddha tries to cut hajuns arm but fails and is losing. Hajun rips his arm and it transforms into a sword.

Buddha is losing and his weapon is destroyed, he see's zerofakus soul/light/essence (idk what it is) and uses that to transform it into a stronger weapon than anything before.

Buddha now can fight hajun but begins to see his soul so precog kinda works again. Hajun falls for an afterimage and buddha slices him with the sword and defeats him.

Honestly wanted Buddha to lose. Hajun was stronger, a bit faster, negged Enlightenment, had better choice of weapons etc. Then Buddha does a Volund or some shit with Zero and manages to use his Enlightenment on Hajun? Somehow? I need the translations cuz this ain’t making sense.

Back