• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

Lu Bu's spinoff has a crowd of people kowtowing to Lu Bu when he goes for a stroll, one of the chinese guys mentioned also can terrify a crying child into silence with his presence, Goll gets scared at just seeing Lu Bu's pic, Odin flexes some kinda aura that has people shook. Don't recall Thor, Jack and Zero having it though.

So i got introduced to RoR thanks for Internet hyped it, readed the manga so when the anime came out, its disappoint me slightly lel (the cast was awesome tho)

Right now i'm following RoR for the fight, story, and Aphrodite because iykwim 😏

So i got introduced to RoR thanks for Internet hyped it, readed the manga so when the anime came out, its disappoint me slightly lel (the cast was awesome tho)

Right now i'm following RoR for the fight, story, and Aphrodite because iykwim 😏
There's a part of me that hopes Aphrodite gets to fight...

And if she does fight, unless she can pull off some Black Cat nonsense with her titty physics, idk how she's gonna be able to move properly

There's a part of me that hopes Aphrodite gets to fight...
She did look like she wanted to murder Buddha when he announced that he was on the side of humans.

Also funnily enough, Aphrodite is usually depicted as one of the most powerful Olympians since she's the oldest of them all, born from Ouranos and her power is all-encompassing. Heck, Zeus the womaniser never dared to make advances towards her. Even in pop-culture, she's normally depicted as the most powerful. Some examples I can think of are Percy Jackson and Hades the game.

Meh, pop culture versions probably are simped over by the creator. PJO doesn’t really make her that strong, just points out that despite the impression based on her kids, Aphrodite isn’t actually weak.

She did look like she wanted to murder Buddha when he announced that he was on the side of humans.
Speaking of which, I had a potentially stupid idea: what if one of the humans tried to side with the gods? Like, somebody who was known for wanting to be a god or something? I doubt that's gonna happen (heck, I can't even think of who would fit that description), but it's been on my mind after the Buddha twist.

Speaking of which, I had a potentially stupid idea: what if one of the humans tried to side with the gods? Like, somebody who was known for wanting to be a god or something? I doubt that's gonna happen (heck, I can't even think of who would fit that description), but it's been on my mind after the Buddha twist.
Fuhrer

Also funnily enough, Aphrodite is usually depicted as one of the most powerful Olympians since she's the oldest of them all, born from Ouranos and her power is all-encompassing. Heck, Zeus the womaniser never dared to make advances towards her. Even in pop-culture, she's normally depicted as the most powerful. Some examples I can think of are Percy Jackson and Hades the game.
What did you expect from a God who once was a human lel, but honestly from what we seen so far Buddha can just snap Aphrodite if she's truly didn't have any of fighting knowledge

That’ll be the day lol. Stg if we get one, it’ll be full of the same “Lu Bu is the strongest warrior”, “Raiden has the strongest muscles”, Poseidon is the most fearsome god”, “Heracles has the strength of Zeus”, “Zeus is omnipotent and omniscient” etc etc.

Every entry will end up supporting whatever you wanna argue for that participant lol

That mean not gonna come sooner or later, the waiting will kill me inside lel

But isn't both Jack and Heracles already had their own feats to guarranted themselves to have their own profile? The manga would likely not ended in short time

Yooo, underworld tournament? That's rad, so that mean it's like kind of illegal tournament. Who's the other participants aside Hajun?
They show a bunch of monsters like Cerberus and some huge dragon so it looks like a monster fight tournament. Makes sense with Hades saying Hajun isn’t a god.

run down

There are three dimensions Heaven(Valhalla), ground world (our world/universe) and Hell.
Hajun is some ancient hell berserker warrior which is provided by Hades.
Ares is scared shitless of Hades (hades a top tier in Greek pantheon type respect from Ares).
Buddha has precog via seeing the soul, the soul moves before the body and he can see it, some others is seeing the light via the soul.
Hajun soul is completely black so Buddha can't see him via precog
Hajun stronk
Hajun does giga drill attack as Buddha makes shield
Hajun completely easily drills through shield and cuts one of the Buddhas eyes

Absolutely no clue. All I could find is that it exists.
I see, thanks for the info, buddy
run down

There are three dimensions Heaven(Valhalla), ground world (our world/universe) and Hell.
Hajun is some ancient hell berserker warrior which is provided by Hades.
Ares is scared shitless of Hades (hades a top tier in Greek pantheon type respect from Ares).
Buddha has precog via seeing the soul, the soul moves before the body and he can see it, some others is seeing the light via the soul.
Hajun soul is completely black so Buddha can't see him via precog
Hajun stronk
Hajun does giga drill attack as Buddha makes shield
Hajun completely easily drills through shield and cuts one of the Buddhas eyes
Man, i hope Buddha pull out his trump card soon, Hajun seems overwhelmed him so well

Back