• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real Life tries to solo (more like gang up on) your favorite verse

Yes, The Real World joins the meme. Your verse must tank every life form and phenomena that exists in real life in order to truly not be solo'd. How far does your favorite verse get?

Grade 1: All forms of life by themselves, including Composite Human and Megalodo. No equipment.

Grade 2: All of humanity's infantry weapons and ground vehicles like tanks.

Grade 3: All of humanity's non-nuclear technology.

Grade 4 : The heat of a star, humanity's weakest nuclear weapons up to Neutron Bombs.

Grade 5: All of humanity's nuclear weapons individually, up to and including Tsar Bomba's potential power.

Grade 6: The entirety of humanity's nuclear stockpile detonated at once against each individual character.

Grade 7: All volcano eruptions and earthly events, except for Theia Impact.

Grade 8: Theia Impact.

Grade 9: Supernovas and Hypernovas

Grade 10: The strongest of Hypernovas, the Gamma Ray Bursts, up to GRB_080916C

Grade 11: Black Holes and the entire energy emission of the universe pointed towards your verse's individual characters.

Grade 12: The Big Bang.

Grade 13: Our 11-dimensional multiverse comes crashing in.

So, what's your verse's grade? I'd bet not so many verses are going beyond Grade 4. Have fun detailing what do you think would happen, what characters and groups would reach what grade, by what grade what would have happened, if your verse dies at an specific point of a grade, etc. And don't forget the effects of radioactivity on grades 4 and beyond.

Let's count em down.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Most of the verse doesn't make it to grade 1, but an argument could be made for Golden Freddy getting to that grade.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Via Dormammu and possibly Thanos , makes it all the way to Grade 12. But I don't think the god of the Dark Dimension or the Mad Titan could tank the entire multiverse crashing in.

The SCP Foundatio: Again, the god tiers fall after Grade 12.

The Real World: Beats Grade 10, but technically loses to Grade 11.

One Punch Ma: Though the idea of Saitama capping at Planet Level is laughable, the verse techincally drops the ball after Grade 7.

The Dark Tower: Ga, and possibly Bessa and The Crimson King completely sweep your little gauntlet.

Alright, counting mine down.

Winx Club (Which sadly does not have a verse page here, only one character, Bloom (Winx Club)): Dies at Grade 13

Dragon Ball: See the last verse

Pokémo: See the last 2 verses

Puella Magi Verse: I'm pretty sure that Ultimate Madoka's Regenerationn lets her survive an 11D multiverse crashing into her. If not, see the last 3 verses.

Dark Souls: Dies in grade 10, maybe even grade 9.

I'm too lazy to do any more.

I also made quite the blunder: FMA actually dies at Grade 8 if you ignore The Truth, or at Grade 12~13 if you allow it in. However, those without a top tier philosopher's stone would indeed likely all die at Grade 3.

You sure? SCP caps at 1-B, I dunno if they could make it past 13.

11D multiverse is below 1-B. 1-B is at least 13 dimensions (Low 1-B is 12), so they survive no difficulty.

Dragon Ball Super varies. If you take in Chaotic Inflation as a thing, most of them won't even take 12. If you don't, 13 will kill everyone anyways. Dragon Ball Z dies at 11, but Cell Saga doesn't even survive 10, and Frieza Saga gets destroyed by 9. Saiyan Saga however survives 8 and the classic survives 3 and maybe 4.

So, they survive:

Dragon Ball Classic: Grade 3~4

Dragon Ball Z: Grade 8 (Saiyan Saga/Frieza Saga), Grade 9 (Cell Saga), Grade 10 (Buu Saga)

Dragon Ball Super: Grade 11~12

Dragon Ball Xenoverse/Heroes: Grade 12

Let do this!

Dragon Ball Super: Fail at Grade 11 - 12

My Hero Academia: Fail at Grade 4 - 5

Konosuba: Same as MHA

One-punch man: Fail at Grade 6 - 7

Umineko When They Cry: Clears

Demonbane: Clears

Pokemon: Fail at Grade 13

Bump owo

Real Life is weak AF, but there are few verses which can tank its full potential, huh?

You sure? SCP caps at 1-B, I dunno if they could make it past 13.

But.

They're countlessly above that.

Why not 3? I mean, it's not like a very powerful verse .-. Megumin's got explosions, but she's a glass canon anyway.

My Little Pony - I dunno, with their powers they should fail at grade 10, but with Discord's tricks and another magical Deus Ex Machina pulled out of nowhere - they can make it to the 13.

I'd bet not so many verses are going beyond Grade 4
LMAO, The Real World is weak AF, as somebody mentioned earlier. I'd bet a 90 percent of all verses here would pass through grades 5 and 6 with ease. The entire nuclear arsenal is, what again, Island level? There're tons of single characters in most of the verses (especially anime and comic books), who could surpass that. Nukes are lame and harmless, especially against fictional characters.

Relenel said:
Why not 3? I mean, it's not like a very powerful verse .-. Megumin's got explosions, but she's a glass canon anyway.
My Little Pony - I dunno, with their powers they should fail at grade 10, but with Discord's tricks and another magical Deus Ex Machina pulled out of nowhere - they can make it to the 13.

I thought they could survive Radiation , but yeah, I argee your idea

Relenel said:
I'd bet not so many verses are going beyond Grade 4
LMAO, The Real World is weak AF, as somebody mentioned earlier. I'd bet a 90 percent of all verses here would pass through grades 5 and 6 with ease. The entire nuclear arsenal is, what again, Island level? There're tons of single characters in most of the verses (especially anime and comic books), who could surpass that. Nukes are lame and harmless, especially against fictional characters.
Not really. There are not that many popular verses which are full of beyond Island Level characters. Just look at My Hero Academia, One Punch Man (save Saitama and the main arc villains), Hunter X Hunter and so many extremely liked verses which would die at Grade 5 due to either sheer explosion force or even the radiation.

Personally, i think there should have been a grade or 2 more to encompass some more abstract and actually competitive ideas:

Grade 14: A hypothetical being who exists within Hilbert Space

Grade 15: Platonic Abstracts/Concepts

Grade 16: Form of the Good, Parabraham, Abrahamic God/YHWH, Ein Sof and other head "gods"

Mainly because, with those, RL is at least baseline 1-A, although that is via taking ancient thought experiments made by someone who likely thiught in a way completely different than most modern humans literally.

The problem is that these ones are hypothetical or YMMV. I kind of wanted to use only things we are more certain that exist or at least do already use as parameters in the wiki even if unsure whether or not they do exist (such as our 11-D multiverse which is M-Theory exclusive).

Also, I feel like the Kaballah would be pretty overpowered. :p Some of that stuff goes further into describing how OP god is than most of the Tier 0s and are actually much more impressive than their descriptions. Would be hilarious, but something better avoided, to end up having the entire wiki solo'd.

Mand21 said:
The problem is that these ones are hypothetical or YMMV. I kind of wanted to use only things we are more certain that exist or at least do already use as parameters in the wiki even if unsure whether or not they do exist (such as our 11-D multiverse which is M-Theory exclusive).
Eh, thats certainly reasonable, although we don't neccesarilly know if M-theory or other higher-D theories are true, although M-theory is certainly the most likely, but it is used as an entire tier set here, so whatever i guess

As already stated, the Foundation itself beats grade 12 rather easily (one of the O-5 in a canon recreated the big bang quite casually iirc, plus they have a shitton of stuff they can use to straight up stop it from happening in the first place), but gets shit on by grade 13, which then gets shit on for having only 101.04139268516 dimensions vs, at the VERY least, 105.29421042414 dimensional god-tiers

Wait, we're using scientific notations for the amount of dimensions of a verse?!

That's on a whole new level. Huh.

Pokémo Arceus should be able to make it to Grade 13 before getting ******* on

Five Nights At Freddy's If anyone could make it past Grade 1, they get destroyed at Grade 2

FNAF World (Verse) Potentially Scott Cawthon, Chipper's Revenge, and Chica's Magic Rainbow could make it to Grade 13?

Mario Bros Dreamy Bowser, Super Dimentio, the Zeekeeper, The Pure Hearts, and the Chaos Heart would make it to Grade 13. Potentially they could survive? I don't even know what The Gentle Pull would be capable of.

Back