• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Your Favorite Verse/s had the Chimera Ants Reborn?

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
For clarification on what I mean, Meruem, His Royal Guards and just for the fun of it Komugi as well are all reincarnated into your favorite verse/s at their peaks with no Rose Bomb poisoning or a missing everything in the case of Neferpitou but they she keeps her Post-Mortem amp because why the hell not and they all manage to find each other within a day or two. What exactly changes if anything at all? Let's also add some more interesting variables to the mix, shall we?

Round 1: The above scenario to the letter is happening.

Round 2: Same as above but Speed is Equalized.

Round 3: Same as Round 1 but they have prior knowledge on the setting they end up reincarnating in.

Round 4: Same as Round 1 but they have the potential to access whatever the verse's power system is even if that doesn't make sense normally unless it's some purely tech based thing. (IE Chakra, Reishi, Ki, Magic, etc.)

Round 5: Rounds 2, 3 and 4 are combined.

Edit: Just so this isn't boring, Nen Crush is no longer a thing unless they're vastly superior to whoever they're targeting and I mean like tens of times more powerful.

Last edited:
Verse: One-Punch Man

Round 1: The king's guards are easily Disaster Level Demon while Meruen himself is a respectable Disaster Level Dragon
Due to their personality, it is quite possible that they will try to take over the hero association right away, which would be a mistake that would see them dispatched by almost any S-class hero, although Meruen may give priority for Kumogi's safety and perhaps due to unexpected circumstances can prioritize the collection of information, which can prevent early death

Round 2: Not much changes from round 1, the speed of both verses is very compatible

Round 3: Well, they will not die an early death and as they will already know more or less how things work, it is possible that they will anonymously try to gather subordinates to create a secret organization, due to Meruen's intelligence, it is likely that they will be able to stay under the radar of stronger heroes with Flash Flashy, but I don't imagine them doing anything really notable

Round 4: The power system revolves around the limiter and willpower, although they can benefit, I doubt they can get very far, but it could be that Meruen can do better than anticipated

Round 5: Given enough time, I see them being enough to wage war against the Hero Association or the Monster Association, although victory against any High 6-A would be nearly impossible

Last edited:
Verse: One-Punch Man

Round 1: The king's guards are easily Disaster Level Demon while Meruen himself is a respectable Disaster Level Dragon
Due to their personality, it is quite possible that they will try to take over the hero association right away, which would be a mistake that would see them dispatched by almost any S-class hero, although Meruen may give priority for Kumogi's safety and perhaps due to unexpected circumstances can prioritize the collection of information, which can prevent early death

Round 2: Not much changes from round 1, the speed of both verses is very compatible

Round 3: Well, they will not die an early death and as they will already know more or less how things work, it is possible that they will anonymously try to gather subordinates to create a secret organization, due to Meruen's intelligence, it is likely that they will be able to stay under the radar. of stronger heroes with Flash Flashy, but I don't imagine them doing anything really notable

Round 4: The power system revolves around the limiter and willpower, although they can benefit, I doubt they can get very far, but it could be that Meruen can do better than anticipated

Round 5: Given enough time, I see them being enough to wage war against the Hero Guild or the Monster Guild, although victory against any High 6-A would be nearly impossible
That sounds awesome, I can certainly see a more tactical and stealthy minded shadow organization being run by Meruem while he tries to accomplish that goal he set for himself before his fight with Netero.

If they enter in Black Clover world

Round 1: They are ants and slow, gg

Round 2: Meruem has to carry their team and dies to any captain

Round 3: The would try to get a grimoire I guess (does not work) and the only good way for them to win is to side with elves (both would see eachother as good as almost equals, both "hates" humans) , which itself, is a lose condition because devils would destroy them and Lucius is still seeing the timeline so all of their plan is useless, if they know about Lucius too for "knowing the setting" (too vague) they still would not be able to do anything

Round 5: I will ignore round 4, so with a grimoire, they get an ability and at least x2 amp plus they can train their magic now to become decent

If Meruem is able to eat a lot of magic users, he becomes Conrad itself, if he fights Asta or Yami, depending of the time and if he wins, he learns Ki

Now the problem is that if they somehow wins against the clover Kingdom and supposing they somehow ally themselves with elves, and even supposing that Meruem + Licht+ probably Lumiere can defeat Zagred, they would not talk with the heart kingdom so Zogratis siblings just wins

And before that, Meruem is not defeating Conrad, Edward, Princia and Jester, Princia alone is a worse stamina match up than Netero vs Meruem itself

They can only get to Zagred and defeating him needs the help of Elfs or Meruem be lucky enough to have arcane magic or somehow gets Saint stage, and because Meruem has magic now, he can't use antimagic if he steals Asta swords (and he would have to give the swords to the elves if he wants to still be his ally)

They only get to 50% of the series and only if they decided to help the elves, and if the "knowing the setting" includes knowing about the Zogratis, the wizard kings, etc

Again, Lucius does the same, but Lucius is watching the future, Lucius is 100% impossible to defeat for them, the rest needs extreme conditions like Meruem somehow training and becoming high 6-A in six months when we don't know if him training can get him so far (and there are no high 6-A that he can beat while being weaker), obtaining arcane magic for itself, not dying at the beginning when any captain can stop him easily and he would need to eat 100 magic knights to at least get to a captain power level (and probably the captain will be still stronger and by that point Langris or another vicecaptain can participate and end them) etc

Verse: Necroz

I think that this one is one of the most interesting ones because it depends on a lot of factors but I'm gonna put them in the city the protagonist starts.

Round 1: Meruem would learn quickly about the virus and tries to protect komui but she most likely dies, outside of that there aren't many characters at the beginning that can do anything to Meruem however the key word is beginning characters. Eventually Meruem would take the attention of people like the lord of death, Karla or maybe reginal winter himself. In any case against The lord of death or Bartroz he might the key word being might have a chance but against Karla well he can't really do much against a planet buster.

Round 2: Same as before and they might actually do worse since Necroz is slower than hxh (if you don't count the crossovers)

Round 3: They arrive death, no this is not a joke, Necroz has basically its own version of the immaterium from Warhammer 40k called the deepness and the void. and just like in 40k knowing to much kills you unless you are a witch

Round 4: This is by far the most interesting one, how do the ants interact with the deepness and void and other stuff as such in any case unless Meruem rolls a **** ton of nat 20s Karla, Winter or Jagger would kill him.

Round 5: Same as round 3 unless in some unholy way Meruem becomes a girl

Verse: Necroz

I think that this one is one of the most interesting ones because it depends on a lot of factors but I'm gonna put them in the city the protagonist starts.

Round 1: Meruem would learn quickly about the virus and tries to protect komui but she most likely dies, outside of that there aren't many characters at the beginning that can do anything to Meruem however the key word is beginning characters. Eventually Meruem would take the attention of people like the lord of death, Karla or maybe reginal winter himself. In any case against The lord of death or Bartroz he might the key word being might have a chance but against Karla well he can't really do much against a planet buster.

Round 2: Same as before and they might actually do worse since Necroz is slower than hxh (if you don't count the crossovers)

Round 3: They arrive death, no this is not a joke, Necroz has basically its own version of the immaterium from Warhammer 40k called the deepness and the void. and just like in 40k knowing to much kills you unless you are a witch

Round 4: This is by far the most interesting one, how do the ants interact with the deepness and void and other stuff as such in any case unless Meruem rolls a **** ton of nat 20s Karla, Winter or Jagger would kill him.

Round 5: Same as round 3 unless in some unholy way Meruem becomes a girl
An interesting sounding verse to be sure.

Doctor Who: It depends too much, there are like 4 eras minimizing everything, Dark Times, War in heaven/Faction paradox, Last great Time War and Post-time war.

Round 1,2, 3, 4 and 5:

Dark Times: They will probably be killed in the crossfire, Dark Time was basically a Lovecraftian war, Magic was so powerful that most could blow up a planet, one Great Vampire (which were relatively common at this time cuz was the my enemies) was already enough to drain an entire planet and enslave everyone who comes into contact with them.

Faction Paradox: The Chimera ants are kidnapped and recomberted to form part of the battle fleet of either the Enemy, Time Lords or Paradox Faction at the same moment they step on the ground due to conceptual engineering, that turned the web of time into a cosmic chess, with the three of them being the players.

Time War: Yeah, uh, there's a 50/50 chance of them being erased from existence at any time in the crossfire, otherwise Daleks would exterminate them physically or would be used for the Overseen Dalek experiments and Skaro degenerations

Post time war: the ants would try not to run into the Doctor or the Master on the way, they would stop killing humans because of the fear they would have of knowing what they are both capable of, although I could kill any random threat, it would be just one person, they couldn't with a civilization, trying to change history would be catastrophic due to the Time Reapers

Round 6: Meruem as a great game player meets the Toymaker (the very concept of Games/fantasy), which can be catastrophizing for his entire species, even before Meruem realizes half of his species is probably converted into his toys, now If Meruem manages to defeat the Toymaker in his games then things are screwed here since the Toyroom allows you to choose a prize

Man, Doctor Who is just full of insane shit, isn't it?
even if we ignore the time lords, daleks and any big name empire or the hundreds of Gods who want to play with you like the eternals.

In Doctor Who, power itself does not matter (unless you are Godlevel), in fact that is what bothers you by making a lot of fuss, there are dozens of bounty hunters and collectors from different eras, entire civilizations are willing to kill whatever it takes because of xenophobia (I'm not talking about the Daleks).

The only good thing is that the space police couldn't do anything to the ants unless they climbed high enough.

Trying to influence the society of some random planet without any importance in history will only be a matter of time until some descendant of them decides to replace them because the future is screwed.

Also funny but now it is possible that you will simply be killed by not having sunlight, because Earth and most planets are infected by a microscopic flesh-eating species known as the Vashta Nerada although they are generally in minuscule quantities (so there is nothing to fear in most planets), if somehow enough of them come together, they will devour you alive.

Undead Unluck

Considering their whole thing is progressing but not trying to destroy everything, I don't think much would happen. They would be noticed by the Union and by the Gods but the Umas is what they'll have to deal with mostly and they should be able to deal with them for the most part... Until they start killing too many Umas, at some point the Gods will see this and call in Seal. Seal should be able to deal with the Royal Guard maybe Neferpitou will give him the most trouble but Meruem is who he'll lose to and at that point its really up in the air, Unruin might come or even the Union will come and if Juiz comes it's all over with one glance, Meruem kills himself ending the future of his kind.

Same exact thing.

Round 3: Same as Round 1 but they have prior knowledge on the setting they end up reincarnating in.
Try to grow stronger from the jump, but that's kinda what they tried with Meruem in canon so it may give them an edge but other wise UU hax still end up dominating.

Round 4: Same as Round 1 but they have the potential to access whatever the verse's power system is even if that doesn't make sense normally unless it's some purely tech based thing. (IE Chakra, Reishi, Ki, Magic, etc.)
This really depends on if they are Umas or if they are Negators, if they're Umas Youpi probably will become Uma Muscle which could give him better strength and different body control, but he's already got those. Meruem probably becomes Uma Evolution which doesn't change much, will give him an easier time to fight and adapt against others. Shia becomes Uma Butterfly or something with wings. Nefer becomes Uma Feline which won't change much. If they become Negators that is honestly up in the air, they could get something overpowered or really useless so its unknown.

Still lose. Only this time it'll be mostly due to Juiz and Andy.

Edit: Just so this isn't boring, Nen Crush is no longer a thing unless they're vastly superior to whoever they're targeting and I mean like tens of times more powerful.
Most of UU's strongest (besides the Gods) sit at 7-B on the low end so this will make ap in UU's favor besides Meruem using Ryo, other wise the difference in power to Neferpitou is 12x so yeah.

Mashle.... the bugs get squashed by the Visionaries.
Woo, I can finally answer this fully

For clarification on what I mean, Meruem, His Royal Guards and just for the fun of it Komugi as well are all reincarnated into your favorite verse/s at their peaks with no Rose Bomb poisoning or a missing everything in the case of Neferpitou but they she keeps her Post-Mortem amp because why the hell not and they all manage to find each other within a day or two. What exactly changes if anything at all? Let's also add some more interesting variables to the mix, shall we?

So I think what they're going to do, in order to be able to progress, would be going around the continent and going over from city to city. In their quake, they'd probably leave a lot of bloodshed with regular civilians, but here's the thing. If they start doing this, the Bureau will likely catch wind of the acts of the ants. Now I'm not sure who'd they send out to deal with the threats, but it will most likely be the Visionaries. And, truth be told, any of the Visionaries would easily beat Meruem and Co, even if it's the low tier Visionaries who are Sophina, Tyrone, and Tsurara. Cause Sophina can manipulate the actions of people by reconfiguring their words which can lead to the enemy killing themselves, Tyrone has the giant ****-off dragons that could eat them all in one fell swoop, and Tsurara has ice magic that's listed as absolute zero. So, just think of it like the raid on IZ's castle.
Ditto
Oh, now this is the interesting part. With knowledge on the world, the crew would know of the Visionaries and not to set off the government. But they would also know of the pristine academies, like Easton. So knowing that some of the strongest up and coming wizards are there, would they try to infiltrate? If they do, they'd still probably try to keep a low profile cause they'd know Rayne would be at the school. To grow stronger faster, they'd probably eventually find the Magia Lupus' base within the academy, and they'd all likely beat each of the Fangs with little difficulty.... Up until Wirth. Cause with his Secondths, he's probably going to cause major damage to the group besides Meruem. But, he'd still likely fall like the rest of their peers. But it'd probably be a dead end now, Abyss would be too much even without using his Secondths. But if he's forced to resort to that, it's going to be even harder for Meruem and friends. Cause then they're all going to be sapped of their speed, which will be given to Abyss. But let's say they get past him, they're all sure to fail against Abel, who's not going to mess around and will probably just resort to turning them all into puppets the moment a fight starts. Speaking of Innocent Zero, he's also likely to hear of them, capture them, and then put them under his control with a dark curse.
Oh so this will probably help a lot more. I don't want to get into thinking of a whole lot of new magic spells for the group, but I will say that they'd have a better chance of growing stronger. Still, the Bureau catches wind of their troubles, and sends a visonary or two to nuke them. Or IZ gets to them.
Also interesting, their best shot in all honesty. But, once one of the strongest parts of the academy goes down, it's only a matter of time until Wahlberg catches notice. While he may not be able to do much in his crippled state, he can call up Rayne, or even Margarette, as pest control. In the end, their set of magic skill and power would eradicate the bugs, even if they had access to magic.
Well a lot of basic Easton wizards are 7-C, so they'd likely just die. But after that, they range from 6-C to 6-B, and then even higher for the top visonaries and Innocent Zero along with his sons.

Woo, I can finally answer this fully

So I think what they're going to do, in order to be able to progress, would be going around the continent and going over from city to city. In their quake, they'd probably leave a lot of bloodshed with regular civilians, but here's the thing. If they start doing this, the Bureau will likely catch wind of the acts of the ants. Now I'm not sure who'd they send out to deal with the threats, but it will most likely be the Visionaries. And, truth be told, any of the Visionaries would easily beat Meruem and Co, even if it's the low tier Visionaries who are Sophina, Tyrone, and Tsurara. Cause Sophina can manipulate the actions of people by reconfiguring their words which can lead to the enemy killing themselves, Tyrone has the giant ****-off dragons that could eat them all in one fell swoop, and Tsurara has ice magic that's listed as absolute zero. So, just think of it like the raid on IZ's castle.

Ditto

Oh, now this is the interesting part. With knowledge on the world, the crew would know of the Visionaries and not to set off the government. But they would also know of the pristine academies, like Easton. So knowing that some of the strongest up and coming wizards are there, would they try to infiltrate? If they do, they'd still probably try to keep a low profile cause they'd know Rayne would be at the school. To grow stronger faster, they'd probably eventually find the Magia Lupus' base within the academy, and they'd all likely beat each of the Fangs with little difficulty.... Up until Wirth. Cause with his Secondths, he's probably going to cause major damage to the group besides Meruem. But, he'd still likely fall like the rest of their peers. But it'd probably be a dead end now, Abyss would be too much even without using his Secondths. But if he's forced to resort to that, it's going to be even harder for Meruem and friends. Cause then they're all going to be sapped of their speed, which will be given to Abyss. But let's say they get past him, they're all sure to fail against Abel, who's not going to mess around and will probably just resort to turning them all into puppets the moment a fight starts. Speaking of Innocent Zero, he's also likely to hear of them, capture them, and then put them under his control with a dark curse.

Oh so this will probably help a lot more. I don't want to get into thinking of a whole lot of new magic spells for the group, but I will say that they'd have a better chance of growing stronger. Still, the Bureau catches wind of their troubles, and sends a visonary or two to nuke them. Or IZ gets to them.

Also interesting, their best shot in all honesty. But, once one of the strongest parts of the academy goes down, it's only a matter of time until Wahlberg catches notice. While he may not be able to do much in his crippled state, he can call up Rayne, or even Margarette, as pest control. In the end, their set of magic skill and power would eradicate the bugs, even if they had access to magic.

Well a lot of basic Easton wizards are 7-C, so they'd likely just die. But after that, they range from 6-C to 6-B, and then even higher for the top visonaries and Innocent Zero along with his sons.
Very interesting scenarios, they'll certainly have their hands full living there with Meruem's goal of creating a world without inequality.

Actually, if Meruem is reasonable and doesn't resort to killing, maybe he could become the new Mash lol
He doesn't randomly kill people anymore after the Rose Bomb though he will if someone is way too much of a problem to be left alive. He's actually pretty reasonable even before the nuke goes off, at least by the time Netero shows up.

I haven't consumed any content about HxH yet, but I will comment based on my current knowledge and the information in the profiles.

Verse: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Light Novel -

Tensura Timeline - Vol 16 (An Ordinary Day)
Round 1: Ants reincarnate in Jura Tempest's forest, and as soon as they enter Tempest's borders, they are spotted by Souei and shadow unit, and Souei tells Rimuru about Ants' presence in the Tempest. If Ants proceed peacefully against the other monsters in Tempest (ranging from ordinary goblins at Level 10-C within to True Dragons at Level 2-C) and enter Rimuru's service, they can have a territory in Tempest where they can live. However, if the Ants make a mistake such as harming any monster in Tempest, they are destroyed.

Round 2: Same as before

Round 3: Same as before

Round 4: In addition to Magic power, if they are accepted by the World, they will have access to the Voice of the World, so all of them, especially Meruem, potancially gain incredible powers, probably due to their will. However, I don't think any of them can have an Ultimate Skill except Meruem, and if Meruem can have an Ultimate Skill, he will become a God compared to his old self. However, there are many characters that Meruem cannot defeat even after he has a higher power than all Unique Skill, that is, the Ultimate Skill, so a scenario similar to other rounds probably happens in this one, only an Ultimate Skill user is assigned to eliminate Meruem and the other Ants.

Round 5: Same as before.

Granblue Fantasy

Round 1: The above scenario to the letter is happening. (Destroyed)

Round 2: Same as above but Speed is Equalized. (Destroyed)

Round 3: Same as Round 1 but they have prior knowledge on the setting they end up reincarnating in. (Destroyed)

Round 4: Same as Round 1 but they have the potential to access whatever the verse's power system is even if that doesn't make sense normally unless it's some purely tech-based thing. (IE Chakra, Reishi, Ki, Magic, etc.) (Unless they are considered as Deity or gain access to weapons they are destroyed)

Round 5: Rounds 2, 3 and 4 are combined. (they might stand a chance having prior knowledge on weapons and how to gain them if they do it covertly but ultimately get destroyed by world threats or the Eternal Crew if they aren't systematically targetted or destroyed by Peacemaker Zooey/Cosmos or Orologia)

Last edited:
Round 1: The above scenario to the letter is happening. (Destroyed)

Round 2: Same as above but Speed is Equalized. (Destroyed)

Round 3: Same as Round 1 but they have prior knowledge on the setting they end up reincarnating in. (Destroyed)

Round 4: Same as Round 1 but they have the potential to access whatever the verse's power system is even if that doesn't make sense normally unless it's some purely tech-based thing. (IE Chakra, Reishi, Ki, Magic, etc.) (Unless they are considered as Deity or gain access to weapons they are destroyed)

Round 5: Rounds 2, 3 and 4 are combined. (they might stand a chance having prior knowledge on weapons and how to gain them if they do it covertly but ultimately get destroyed by world threats or the Eternal Crew if they aren't systematically targetted or destroyed by Peacemaker Zooey/Cosmos or Orologia)
What series are you even talking about?

Back