• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And also I forgot to bring this up, but as I remember, most of the animals stamina's are listed as "High" which is invalid to our stamina standards. But what do you all propose for the replacements for the stamina for each of the animals?
We can prioritize the most iconic, populous & popular ones since they're the most likely to be in fiction/pop culture.
*Common fish
*Great Whites are the most famous sharks
*Most consumed seafood
*Most popular dog breeds
*Popular pet fish
*Rhesus Macaque is the most popular monkey species

Also...
Also for everyone here, I've had my beluga whale sandbox for a while & there's this Alaskan native account of belugas using their KE to rock boats. Belugas usually try to flee so do we count this feat as valid?
^^^
@Antvasima, @Apex_Predator_GX

& plus, since there's lots of revisions on animals, would a CRT on characters that rely on the ratings of these animals be needed here, or on another thread?

okay I made all the changes.
Thank you for helping out.
this is simple but we need to downgrade Cane Corso to either at least 10-B or 10-A
10-A is probably fine.
What do you want us to respond to here?
This seems reasonable to me at least.
& plus, since there's lots of revisions on animals, would a CRT on characters that rely on the ratings of these animals be needed here, or on another thread?
A separate content revision thread is probably best.

I want to suggest this..

This causes confusion, like "why the Anteater is 10-A when they can kill jaguars".. but the only reason of why that source was removed is due to the unreliable claim that they can do it. I think that they can damage jaguars due to their claws, sure, but there is nothing that suggest for them capable of being their predators. I didn't find any source or study with a footage of that, only unreliable claims.

Just remove it.

So this can be closed now? Or there is still something left to do here?
We can wait for Spino for the calcs, also there’s some sandboxes & changes I want to optionally suggest (extra evidence for Komodo Dragon's rating, making the Peregrine Falcon 10-C normally, etc), but that's it. If I have the time I could suggest some changes here or on another CRT thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back