• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that even being five times stronger than a regular human, rather than ten times for males, should land them in 9-C territory.
Through, the females are still much weaker, and they usually use that strength for pull..
Well, what about scaling female to just 10-A+? Since 40*5 = 240

If female gorillas are 10x stronger than regular human females or 5x stronger than regular human males, that should still be 9-C as far as I am aware.
Well, there exists no claim about females exactly being stronger, I'm pretty sure that is just for males gorillas, western or eastern ones..

I was thinking that 40 Joules as the lower border of our 10-B tier would be a quite weak human woman, and the upper limit of 100 Joules would be a rather fit regular male. So we would end up with either 10x 40 Joules or 5x 100 Joules, which ends up as 9-C in either case.

I was thinking that 40 Joules as the lower border of our 10-B tier would be a quite weak human woman, and the upper limit of 100 Joules would be a rather fit regular male. So we would end up with either 10x 40 Joules or 5x 100 Joules, which ends up as 9-C in either case.
Well, I think that just using 40*5 is better imo.. females gorillas are easily killed by leopards too, only males can defeat them.. I thought that we actually use 40 for average human

Well, I think that just using 40*5 is better imo.. females gorillas are easily killed by leopards too, only males can defeat them.. I thought that we actually use 40 for average human
We do use 40 for average humans, that is correct.

Though how do leopards kill female gorillas? Is it by going straight for the throat? It's not as if the Leopards kill the gorillas with a tackle into a wall.

We do use 40 for average humans, that is correct.

Though how do leopards kill female gorillas? Is it by going straight for the throat? It's not as if the Leopards kill the gorillas with a tackle into a wall.
Well, I find cases where a panther tore off male gorilla arm, both leopard & gorilla dies after encounter, panther killed gorilla again, there many cases of predation or fights with gorillas but for sure they can easily kill females if they can do that to males too.

Well, I find cases where a panther tore off male gorilla arm, both leopard & gorilla dies after encounter, panther killed gorilla again, there many cases of predation or fights with gorillas but for sure they can easily kill females if they can do that to males too.
Tore off male gorilla arm: Was this done after multiple bites to the arm joints to weaken them and make it easier to pull out? Or was it just done after the leopard got a good grip on the gorilla's arm with its jaws and then ripped the entire thing out?

The rest of the battles seem like they lack context on the full details.

Tore off male gorilla arm: Was this done after multiple bites to the arm joints to weaken them and make it easier to pull out? Or was it just done after the leopard got a good grip on the gorilla's arm with its jaws and then ripped the entire thing out?

The rest of the battles seem like they lack context on the full details.
Probably the first, but still impressive.

Yeah, but still happened. These battles still happened and leopards are known to easily hunt gorilla, some fights them and others bite on the neck.

Through, leopards avoid adult male gorillas since they can fight them, but not about females or young ones—

wait- why Peregrine Falcon is 9-C?.. we need to downgrade it to just 10-C like eagles.. their entire rating is based on just KE..
I believe there has been cases where a Falcon does use their insane diving speeds to "punch" prey and one shot them, so they should retain 9-C, but specifying it only applies to their dives (and the profile sorta acknowledges this already, given they have 10-C durability).

I believe there has been cases where a Falcon does use their insane diving speeds to "punch" prey and one shot them, so they should retain 9-C, but specifying it only applies to their dives (and the profile sorta acknowledges this already, given they have 10-C durability).
I think that's based off their KE, which we shouldn't scale to their true physicals

9-C via dives then, and making them 10-C in striking strength. They don't necessarily have piercing damage per se without that speed so eh, whatever.

Here a peregrine is seen slashing through a hawk while diving.

A human is like at least out of it's weight class on the things it hunts. This source should provide a bit more supporting evidence. Edit: They're more 10-C normally to me, but these suggestions here I'll accept if it's on topic on the Falcon.
Oh yeah, not saying they could hunt a human. But more so, their ke should be noted regardless, as it is indeed part of their hunting strategy, unlike many other animals that aren't truthfully able to utilize said ke.

What KLOL506 has accepted here can probably mostly be applied, as long as it is properly justified/explained within our pages, but I would still much prefer a proper investigation of the strength of gorillas, not just go by "10x stronger than a human of unknown physical capacity".

What KLOL506 has accepted here can probably mostly be applied, as long as it is properly justified/explained within our pages, but I would still much prefer a proper investigation of the strength of gorillas, not just go by "10x stronger than a human of unknown physical capacity".
What about the Pig changes? Nobody talked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back