• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real American Heroes: Captain America vs. TF2 Soldier (7-0-0)

Cap defiently has an advantage in terms of agility, skill, and lifting strength, but Soldier has much stronger weaponry, and is unhinged enough t fire at sight. Cap does, however, dodge sniper shots fairly easily so he's defiently agile enough to avoid getting shot directly by rockets, and can likely shrug off the splash damage withut much trouble. I thnk he could pretty easily deduce Soldier's standard tactics, dodge the rockets, and get him in a strong enough grapplehold that can also disarm him.

I'm going with Cap.

I wonder if soldier's rocket jumping and range could keep cap at bay tho. still I'm going cap. until an argument for soldier is presented

Just saying, Soldier kills Cap on mobility. Rocket Jumping gives him way more mobility options, but he's handicapped by not being able to do it indefinitely thanks to being restricted to stock here, as his rockets can still hurt him.

Just saying, Soldier kills Cap on mobility. Rocket Jumping gives him way more mobility options, but he's handicapped by not being able to do it indefinitely thanks to being restricted to stock here, as his rockets can still hurt him.
I mean nonstock stuff yields a oneshot

Counted.

Soldier actually has some good arguments to be made, so please at least try to explore them :v

Uh... Soldier's rocket launcher is probably going 9-A and Soldier also one-shots right now as he scales to 0.001 tons(Various calcs) to Steve's 0.00012 tons of TNT(Fragmenting wooden doors). Why did nobody notice this? And there goes every Captain America vote because Soldier probably stomps because one good hit with anything kills cap.

Last edited:
Uh... Soldier's rocket launcher is probably going 9-A and Soldier also one-shots right now as he scales to 0.001 tons(Various calcs) to Steve's 0.00012 tons of TNT(Fragmenting wooden doors).
He scales to pulverizing tho :v, 0.0006

Back