• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To give an actual, completely full-effort and not lazy analysis on the match, Bruce seems to have a lot of stuff in his standard arsenal that Steve doesn't resist, as well as being far smarter based on their profiles, so I think Bruce takes the match personally, but I'm open to other interpretations.

What's the s k i l l looking like?
I know how skilled Batman is, and I know generally how skilled Cap is, but I definitely know more about Batman than Cap.

What's the s k i l l looking like?
I know how skilled Batman is, and I know generally how skilled Cap is, but I definitely know more about Batman than Cap.
A good look at both of their intelligence sections is telling me that Steve seems to be more skilled in direct combat while Bruce is the better strategist and planner, which with his arsenal really helps him out, but honestly my knowledge on either character is to shallow to properly judge.

Batman is exceptionally skilled, he can throw hands with hundreds of dudes, metahumans included in that number.
And win.
He's arguably one of the most skilled ************* on Earth, might not be the most skilled, but he's definitely up there. But Cap has more feats to draw from so I'm not sure who's actually throwing hands better here, I don't know all of Cap's feats 🤷‍♂️, he might have some insane stuff somewhere.

Stamina wise, going off Cap's stamina feats listed, I know Batman has better ones, like fighting for days without rest or stopping before even becoming Batman. Being tortured for days and still fighting. Hell one of his first feats in this canon is being trapped in a maze for like a week and heavily weakened, and then proceeding to throw hands with a Talon and kick its ass.

What shit did I pull unironically?
Coming into the thread and having your first response be on the quality of one of the images in the OP instead of the match, then proceeding to get into a goblin contest with Arcker which you promptly lost. You get cornier with every thread.
Batman is exceptionally skilled, he can throw hands with hundreds of dudes, metahumans included in that number.
And win.
He's arguably one of the most skilled ************* on Earth, might not be the most skilled, but he's definitely up there. But Cap has more feats to draw from so I'm not sure who's actually throwing hands better here, I don't know all of Cap's feats 🤷‍♂️, he might have some insane stuff somewhere.

Stamina wise, going off Cap's stamina feats listed, I know Batman has better ones, like fighting for days without rest or stopping before even becoming Batman. Being tortured for days and still fighting. Hell one of his first feats in this canon is being trapped in a maze for like a week and heavily weakened, and then proceeding to throw hands with a Talon and kick its ass.
How skilled are these "hundreds of dudes and metahumans"?

Coming into the thread and having your first response be on the quality of one of the images in the OP instead of the match, then proceeding to get into a goblin contest with Arcker which you promptly lost. You get cornier with every thread.
Imagine unironically saying that someone lost an online argument? And I thought I was corny.

How skilled are these "hundreds of dudes and metahumans"?
Presumably have basic skills and what not, they're trained guards.

To make things less of a pain, here's some compilations.
1 v. 1 Feats.
Group Combat
Martial Arts

Bolded ones are for this version of Batman (Though some of the non bolded ones would scale over due to wacky cross canon shit that happens once in awhile).

Last edited:
Based on?
🗿

Bolded ones are for this version of Batman (Though some of the non bolded ones would scale over due to wacky cross canon shit that happens once in awhile).

Can you put this in a spoiler tag please?

You should probably find a way to separate the bolded feats from the unnecessary feats to make it look more organized.

You should probably find a way to separate the bolded feats from the unnecessary feats to make it look more organized.
It ain't mine lad, if I were to do that, I may as well just go ahead and do a pretty extensive overhaul for the profile in general, I'm a tad busy to do that though at the moment, maybe sometime close to new year's.

Reading through the list of skill feats, based on Steve's profile, I honestly think Bats has an incredibly hefty skill advantage. Like a stupidly hefty one. And that's just based on the first couple feats I read in the Martial Arts section of the post.

Yeah, for now, I feel like Bats holds a very good skill gap on Steve.

Not to mention better stamina, as well as his standard arsenal and intelligence makes him a tough lad for Steve to put down.

Honestly, skill aside because I legitimately do not know who has the advantage.

Bats does indeed have a ludicrous versatility advantage, intelligence advantage, and the methods to make far better use of his tech and environment. Plus a potential stamina advantage.
In CQC, Batman should be able to hold his own at worse, but couple that CQC with an extensive amount of extra shit and gadgets, he has a huge advantage.

Honestly, skill aside because I legitimately do not know who has the advantage.

Bats does indeed have a ludicrous versatility advantage, intelligence advantage, and the methods to make far better use of his tech and environment. Plus a potential stamina advantage.
In CQC, Batman should be able to hold his own at worse, but couple that CQC with an extensive amount of extra shit and gadgets, he has a huge advantage.
I'm heavily leaning towards Bats here, but I might wait for someone to give their input on Steve (though they'll have to make a good ass argument).

Also I think Batman might be slightly higher?
Depends if we scaling him to Slade (He has 0.46 ton feat). Though Slade is stronger, I guess it depends how much stronger we want to say he is, because Bats has thrown hands with him like a dozen times. If we say Batman scales to Slade, he'd have close to, but less than, a 1.5x AP advantage.

Back