• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
'Aight, we all know these profiles are outdated and full of mistakes so lets not waste anyone's time cuz we have a lot to get through.

Here's all relevant information about scaling given by Tappei himself which I will be citing all throughout through a "(Line X)" next to my claims and propositions that will guide you to where the hell in this mile long list the citation is located (if you even feel like reading it).

Scaling
Pretty much all characters should scale to 8-A from people like Emilia and Priscilla. It goes something like this ― Crusch is comparable to Priscilla (Line 329) and roughly equal to Rem (Line 326) thus People who scale to Rem scale to Emilia's 8-A rating, since her oni mode is only a 2 times boost (Line 80) the difference can't be too large. In fact the current 8-B scaling chain doesn't work because Elsa did in fact suffer fatal injuries from Reinhard's attack, she just didn't die and kept moving (Line 1023) and Rem can't use the energy needed to produce that Al Human to freeze someone (Line 71).

Rem & Ram
Their keys need to be wiped, the oni transformation is only about a two times boost (Line 80) and Ram in base was able to duke it out with Wilhelm and Ricardo. Rem needs to have Ice Manipulation, obviously, though she can't use it to freeze enemies (Line 71). We should list their ability to share feeling with one another through telepathy. Additionally Ram should have her wand (which is made out of her own horn) listed under equipment (Line 74). Rem also has Sleep Manipulation as shown when she made Subaru fall asleep.

Emilia
Her first key should be her with Puck, even Subaru has Beatrice listed in his profile. As for abilities, she (really it was Puck) was able to create an ice statue of herself to trick Petelgeuse and even fine-tune the light to make it appear as convincing as possible, so she has minor light manipulation. During a fight in Arc 6 she was also able to use a technique called Icicle Line where she surround her enemy with dozens of weapons and fires them all at them which should warrant her having Danmaku.

Furthermore she should have Forcefield Creation, same as Rem, as she was able to create barriers in ep 3 vs Elsa. Since she has also met witches and not gone mad she probably has resistance to Madness Manipulation.

Puck
As for Puck, he should have Energy Absorption based on having Mana Drain and being able to drain the mana from his surroundings. He also likely has Resistance to Madness Manipulation due to being created by Echidna.

Beatrice
She too can use Mana Drain, so she too gets Energy Absorption and also Curse Manipulation for being able to detect and remove curses. To add, she was created by Echidna so she should have Resistance to Madness Manipulation as she lived with her no problem. She has also been stated to be able to use Teleportation under certain conditions (Line 104).

Subaru
Since we have Beatrice and all her abilities listed in his profile we should have her tier as well since he is fighting with her after all, otherwise the abilities shouldn't be there.

White Whale
That note about it having resistance only to blunt damage whilst having a weakness to piercing is 100% false. All the LN says is that the hairs "scatters the mana, dulling the force" which doesn't mean that they dull the force of physical attacks, it means that it dulls the force of the attacks in question (the magical ones). This is supported by the fact that they are referred to as "magic-scattering hair" and further by the fact that Subaru comes to the conclusion that it's best that Rem uses "bluntforce attacks" against it because magic would be ineffective. The whale also doesn't get to have "higher with magic" because it's magic is hax.

Petelgeuse
He was able to tank Julius' Al Clarista in ep 25 so at least his dura scales to him, and having him with so many keys in unnecessary, to begin with "Normal" and "Unseen Hands" is the same thing as he has his authority that he attacks with and that's about it, he has never attacked bare-handed or anything.

Additionally his unseen hands are noted as being slow, slow enough that a normal person can dodge them. The only reason why they are troublesome is because they are invisible and numerous. The way it works is that Pete has his factor divided among his fingers, when all are alive he can only summon 7, but as they die the factors return and the number of hands increases, when all are dead he can summon 100+. And despite the striking similarities between Pete and Subaru's ability and the fact that they come from the same factor Tappei has stated that they are different abilities (Line 55) and thus can't be assumed to have the same properties, so he doesn't have Intangibility.

Lastly, he should have immortality type 2, he is really a spirit he can make the body he is possessing to move even though it has already died. There is also a good case to be made for him having Type 4 as he can not only "resurrect" through his fingers but through people that have an affinity for spirits as well, such as Subaru.

Felix
Since water mana constitutes life force within Re:Zero Felix should have Life Manipulation, he can , by interfering with the mana of people whose gate he's come in contact with (everyone he has ever healed ― Line 406), destroy their innards or supposedly brainwash them.

Garfiel
He shouldn't have keys either, he's capable of going in and out of his tiger form and he can even transform only parts of his body, like his arms during his battle with Elsa. His base lifting strength should also be above Wilhelm (Line 220).

Roswaal
He is physically inferior to Garfiel (Line 180) so he should have a "physically" and "with magic" rating. He has also been stated to be able to pretty much anything Echidna can in regards to magic (Line 169) aside from healing, so he should likely have many of the same abilities, Ice Manipulation for instance (he also taught Rem magic if that helps my case). He too should have resistance to madness manipulation since he can stand in Echidna's presence.

Elsa
She should have the white and black blades she pulled out against Garfield listed as optional equipment. The black one isn't anything special besides a more durable blade but the white one is akin to the Composite Sword from Shadow Fight 2

Priscilla
She needs to have her necklace which allows her to take three attack without getting injured listed and her Supernatural Luck too. Her blessing of the sun also increases the effects of buffs (Line 476) so that should be noted as well.

Regulus
Invulnerability is more or less what his ability is and should be listed.

Ley and Roy
Currently they are listed as having Existence Erasure but they really don't. The memory and names of people the eat still exist so nothing's getting erased. The best way to sum up their powers is "History Changing."

History changing - rewriting of the events occurred in the past for a specific person or for the whole world. In some cases, these changes may lead to changes in real time or even affect the future.

This isn't a separate power on this site, rather it's a note on Text Manipulation that links to Causality Manipulation so that's what they should have.

Echidna
So, about her authority, it's likely Creation (Line 831). Also been stated to be capable of Teleportation under certain conditions (Line 813).

Carmilla and Typhoo
Nothing major, just some lifting strength, they suck at it, same as Echidna (Line 834).

For the major thing now, I believe Carmilla should have Death Manipulation as people's hearths stop when they get near her, it's even powerful enough to work on someone like Sirius (Line 872).

Daphne
Like Ley and Roy she too doesn't have Existence Erasure.

Wilhelm
Wilhelm doesn't have resistance to analytical prediction, Theresia's precognition simply weakens when faced with an opponent of similar skill, it's a limitation of the ability not some power Wilhelm possesses, resisting analytical precognition is like resisting skill.

Reid
Guy has the same Energy beams as Reinhard, duh it's his technique. And you'd think the guy that fought Satella would have Resistance to her passive Madness Manipulation and Soul Manipulation, right?

Reinhard
He too should have the same resistances as Reid as he is able to fight Satella, pseudo-flight too is a thing that he should share in common. His Type 8 is also a type 4 and should be listed as such IMHO.

Scaling

Agree

Rem & Ram
Agree

Emilia
Is there really a point for the 2nd key if the first one will be the same? I guess since she has Puck.

As for the madness resistance idk about that, from what we saw with Echidna and Subaru, that happens when a witch reveals their true nature, in the short story which took place after arc 4, Echidna only drove ppl insane once again she revealed her true nature of Ecidna, i think the witches can turn it off and on. Not to mention random fodder like Lewes Meyes/Ryuzu Meyes didn't get madness haxed around her.

I agree with everything else though

Puck
Agree with energy absorption, iffy on madness resistance for the same reason i said about Emilia.

Beatrice
Agree with Energy Absorption, detecting curses would be Enhanced Senses, removing them though i guess counts as Curse Manipulation.

Again iffy on Resistance to Madness Manipulation.

Agree with Teleportation.

Subaru
Agree

White Whale
Yea agree with this when we talked about it before.

Petelgeuse
Agreed with most things. disagree with type 2 immortality, body hopping is type 6 immortality.

Felix
Agree

Garfiel
I do agree keys are unnecceasry but i think like with Rem whose oni mode makes her 2x stronger, being fully transformed makes him stronger, maybe a higher in oni mode for Rem and higher when fully transformed for Garfiel?

Roswaal
Agree with him being physically inferior to Garfiel, being able to do anything Echidna.

Again disagree with resistance to madness manipulation.

Btw where does his power nullification come from?

Elsa
Agree

Priscilla
Her necklace is Damage Transferal, obviously agree.

Isn't Supernatural Luck just Priscilla's own bs as in the world doesn't literally work to her favor she just thinks it does? Think the author said as much.

Regulus
Agree

Ley and Roy
It's still memory manipulation, though yea not existence erasure.

I agree with causality manipulation, The Whale needs this too.

Echidna
Creation seems too vague based on that to me, says nothing about her creating the book, that's just it showing up when she thinks about it, no different from idk an isekai protag who keeps weapons in a storage space and the weapon they want showing up when they think about it.

Agree with Teleportation.

Carmilla and Typhoo
Their lifting strength should be unknown then.

Don't think stopping hearts is death manipulation, i think it's probably Biological Manipulation.

Daphne
Agree

Wilhelm
Not sure about this, she sees the white lines which allows her to kill ppl but against Wilhelm, those lines were being broken or something like that. I think it can still stay as a resistance

Reid
Honestly Reid and Reinhard are too vague to make these sort of assumptions.

Reinhard
Same thing, too vague and authorities explicitly work on the guy, he couldn't even get to the Sage's tower on his own which has Satella's miasma. Though this is Base Reinhard, maybe with Reid he gets resistance? But it's vague, at best i think a possibly rating works cause we have no clue how he deals with Satella's abilities.

Probably both type 4 and 8, he is resurrecting yes but it's cause Od Laguna won't let him die.

I know the madness stuff is iffy but I don't think it's a matter of how strong they are really. Tappei mentioned that the first time Garf met Dona he vomited at the sight of her.

Q: When Garfiel and Echidna first met at the tomb, what was his first impression of her?

A: Crap, gonna barf. -> Actually barfs.

You're right about type 6, I forgot it existed.

The "Higher with transformation" is good.

I don't recal Tappei stating her (Priscillas's) luck was bs, not at all.

'Bout Dona, did you read these? Maybe I didn't cite them... but it ain't all that vague to me. And she's so physically weak she can't even do pushups or shitups, it's why I noted it for Carmilla and Typhoon.

Q: The wisdom that she possesses, is that something that was born from the authority of Greed? Or is it her own creation?

A: It's closer to being something that popped out from the authority, yes. It's not something that she desired to create, more that the authority itself has a tendency to reflect the cravings of the holder of the witch gene, so it's more correct to say that it turned out like that even if she didn't want it.

Q: Is it alright to think of the Books of Wisdom as something produced by Echidna's witch gene; in other words, the Books of Wisdom themselves are born from her thirst for knowledge? If it's a spoiler, there's no need to answer...!

A: That sounds about right. She doesn't want to use them, despite that they came from her.

But you agree Reid has Getsuga Tenshou, right?

Edit: Roswaal's power null comes from his eye, I remember lots of people were debating if it actually breaks magic (in his fight woth Sphinx) but the wiki said it does so... well that doesn't sound good when I say it, does it now.

Side note, some comments from this weeks episode:

Incidentally, even supposing that Rem had come to the training ground, gone mad with anger over Julius' actions and attacked him, Rem can't beat Julius. I wouldn't say it would be over in an instant, but it would be a crushing defeat.

Between twins and triplets in this world, having 'shared senses' is fairly popular. Having said that, it's rare for it to be able to reach across distances as it can for Ram and Rem...... In this case, more than it being their relationship that's special, it's more like Ram being a mass of undiluted talent has an effect on Rem as well.

From the short story after arc 4 it seems Echidna showed the people not just herself but all the other witches so they up and killed themselves. So think it's safe to say a normal witches madness hax isn't that potent.

But again Lewes showed no issues around Echidna. I think it's more safe to say she can turn it off and on than a normal human has resistances to it. Again evidenced by Echidna turned it off and on against the fodder humans who found her after she became omega or alpha forgot which one.

Could have sworn Tappei said Priscilla's luck was her own bs but for some reason don't remember where it was said, only thing i can find is:

Q: What would become of Priscilla-san if she lost the ability that makes everything in the world work in her favor? She seems like she's smart and capable, so I think she'd do pretty well.
A: That's not really an ability.
~ Priscilla Q&A​
Besides her stating the world revolves around her, is there any proof that it does? I remember her husbands all dying thus her getting wealthy but that's all i can remember.

Didn't see those for Echidna, i think Creation is ok then.

Yes i agree with Reid's energy manipulation.

It's Roswaal J Mathers who supposedly does that, albeit spoilers, they are the same ppl, however that doesn't mean they have the same abilities, J explicitly doesn't use magic, also don't remember anything about J's eye nulling magic just her coat, need a citation for that.

All six?

Omega Dona
Omega:ÒÇîAlright, good, really good. My proposal is really simple. Stand in front me for thirty seconds. If you succeed in standing in front me for thirty seconds, I'll walk with you silently. Interesting?ÒÇì

Scavenger:ÒÇîHa! What do you think this is ? Just your way of thinking, do you actually think we will be afraid of……ÒÇì

Omega:ÒÇî——From now on, thirty seconds. Go on.ÒÇì

As the conditions had been agreed to, that next instant, Echidna made a physical appearance right behind the Omega. With long white hair, and black eyes, she gazed upon the men.

Everyone:ÒÇî——ÒÇì

The men stand frozen in front of Echidna with the expression of not knowing what just happened. In their eyes, they saw a girl who was about ten years old until suddenly a girl with white hair appeared.

Then before this question was answered, the men had fallen because of the successive changes.

Scavenger:ÒÇîOh… Oh……ÒÇì

The man with the hatched squatted on the floor. His eyes that were going back and forth in the void have lost their focus, and a large amount of white foam has emerged from the corner of his mouth.

Such things happened to not just him, but all men around Echidna began to become like him.

The eighteen people who weren't able to reach the proposal's goal were all unbearable affected by Echidna's wickedness and madness.

Grabbing at the neck, turning up his white eyes, spitting at the mouth, falling to the ground, blocking his throat with his tongue, cutting his head with a knife, and burying his head in the snow, the men went mad in a variety of ways.

Omega:ÒÇî——Time is up! ÒÇì

After thirty seconds of counting, Echidna toured around. The only thing is left are corpses, blood and vomit. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any human being who is able to endure thirty seconds of hell and to meet the six witches.

Reading this and looking at the pic I'm pretty sure it's just Dona, the last part probably means no one can stand any of the 6 not all 6 at once.

Also there are some other things to this argument as well.

Q: Otto ran into the White Whale in an arc three loop, but does the Blessing of the Soul of Language work on monsters created by witches as well? It does seem like they'd say nothing but 'I'm hungry', though.
A: As a result of being able to hear even the White Whale's voice, Otto went crazy, pushed Subaru away, and ran.

Q: The White Whale's mental contamination didn't work on Rem, Subaru, Crusch, and Ferris; does it have a requirement, similar to Petelgeuse's mental contamination? Or were they simply resistant to the effect?
A: It's like the way some people can handle fingernails on a chalkboard, and some can't.

Q: It's said that your heart stops if you meet Carmilla; is her personal guard made up of tough men whose hearts didn't stop?

A: That's right. The guard is entirely made up of tough guys whose hearts didn't stop.

See, it seems Tappei just gives people the ability to resist effects at random, at least it seems that way.

Well, I suppose I forgot about that quote, but I don;t think Tappei considers it an ability, rather just super high luck, so I guess it's kinda up in the air? The only other thing I remember is when she won every round in flipping the coin against Subaru, 8 in a row, the probability of that is 1 in 256, I think I recal something in the Crimson Afterglow prequel which goes over how she fought all her siblings for the throne of Vollachia but Vincent came out on top but it was just a summary by Ice.

Well, guess I'll remove the yellow eye part till I go over the EX Volumes properly.

It says there though that there isn't any human being who is able to endure thirty seconds of meeting the six witches.

And we know Echidna has all 6 witches with her i don't think it's just Echidna, seems like a random statement after what Echidna just did if it wasn't all 6.

Also Garfiel is still alive despite meeting Echidna, he didn't go insane and die like the people here, and we know it works on Garfiel, i think she can turn it off and on just like what we saw here. I don't think we can just add resistances to everyone who has met her.

Priscilla is insanely arrogant, we can't take everything she says at face value. Also supernatural luck is stuff like all attacks not hitting you, or your attacks always hitting, Priscilla might have good luck but doesn't mean it's supernatural, which is literally passive probability manipulation.

The other 5 are never mentioned to have manifested, it would take some assumtions one your end to say they did. Plus the statement "Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any human being who is able to endure thirty seconds of hell and to meet the six witches." Says to me two things:

1. There is no human that can endure 30 of hell

AND

2. There is no human that can meet the 6 withches

And it isn't really random because of what follows:

Looking back at the fallen men, Echidna's eyes reflected the dark-haired teenager.

How could it be unusual for a teenager who was surrounded by enraged witches to remain in a state of calmness? Echidna is afraid that she herself is completely unaware of it.

It's meant to show how out of the ordinary Subaru is having met all, well. seven, really.

Also don't quote me on this but I remember someone saying Garf meeting Dona was cut from the LN.

And I guess I should forfeit the luck issue.

Garfiel is still an apostle of greed, who has the comand rights to the ryuzu clones, he took the trials, so he met Echidna.

Frederica Bauman will also need an upgrade scaling to Rem, Tappei said she is comparable to Rem, and she can transform like Garfiel too so she would be higher with transformations.

Though she got killed by Elsa, think Elsa said her fight with transformed Frederica was fun, but obviously she is stronger and so is Garfiel without even fully transforming.

The characters are relative to each other but there are differences, like what was said about Julius and Rem.

Yeah, she has no chance against Garf.

Q: If she scuffled with Garf, around how badly would she lose.

A: If he was able to fight seriously, Garf would overwhelm her, but there's no way Garf would raise his hand against Frederica, so well, Frederica would win.

She's as strong as Rem and Ram.

Q: Out of the Re: Zero characters currently appearing, please tell me which one Frederica would just barely defeat in a serious fight.

A: That would be Rem.

Q: Between Fredrica and Ram, which is stronger?

A: If they went at it without warning, Frederica would win. If you give them time to make various preparations in advance, Ram would come up with strategies for this and that, and she could turn it into a good fight. I don't feel like asking 'which is stronger' is that helpful.

Speaking of Elsa, she did one-shot Beako, right? I remember it being said during her fight with Ley that she was no thougher than a regular girl. With barriers, sure, but physically it's another matter.

And I have to ask, why do we scale Ros and Puck's speed off of Theresia, a Cecilus level character when there is no comparison to be drawn besides "they're all really strong."

Elsa tried attacking Subaru, Beatrice pushed him out of the way, and took the attack thus dying, thing is though Beatrice wanted to die.

Theresia, Celius level? No, where does that come from? Cecilius is Reinhard level who is the strongest sword saint in history.

There are indeed no direct comparisons between Puck and Roswaal and Theresia though besides being really strong.

Btw i think scaling True Form Puck above Roswaal is wrong since it's stated True Form Puck=Roswaal, he was obviously holding back against Base Puck, so i think scaling Base Puck to Roswaal's speed is wrong.

Assuming we keep it at Hypersonic+ that is, cause as you said they just scale higher cause they're really strong.

Q: In a comparison purely of swordsmanship, which of Wilhelm in his prime and Cecilus would be stronger?

A: I'd like to say that they'd be evenly matched. Since Cecilus is really strong.

Q: If Thearesia fought with Cecilus, who would win?

A: That's a very delicate question, isn't it. Thearesia has no experience with fighting with an equal and being pressured, so I think Thearesia would lose due to the difference in experience.

Q: If Wilhelm at his strongest point, and the current Reinhard were to fight, what would happen?

A: Under the condition that they're honestly trying to kill each other, Wilhelm would be instantly killed.

Comes from where everything else comes from. And since they didn't really fight in "Reinhard vs Cecilus" the only other fight I have had the opportunity to read is in Oboreru which is not canon and in which Emilia stabs Reinhard with an ice sword...

And just because his true form is stronger doesn't mean it's faster and they ain't trully equal either.

Q: Between "Red" Roswaal and Puck, which of them can use fire mana more skillfully?

A: If it's skillfully, then Roswaal. If it's strongly, then Puck.

Q: In a comparison purely of swordsmanship, which of Wilhelm in his prime and Cecilus would be stronger?

A: I'd like to say that they'd be evenly matched. Since Cecilus is really strong.

That's purely swordsmanship says nothing about power.

Q: If Thearesia fought with Cecilus, who would win?

A: That's a very delicate question, isn't it. Thearesia has no experience with fighting with an equal and being pressured, so I think Thearesia would lose due to the difference in experience.

Nonsensical i think when Cecilius has forced Reinhard to draw Reid 3 times. The way i understand it the heroes of other countries Vollachia, Karagi are close to Reinhard's power, Halibel is said as such, atm i am not taking Tapei's statement here seriously.

Q: If Wilhelm at his strongest point, and the current Reinhard were to fight, what would happen?

A: Under the condition that they're honestly trying to kill each other, Wilhelm would be instantly killed.

Reinhard vs Cecilus hasn't been translated yet, and in the IF we saw Cecilius kill Roswaal, Thereseia isn't Roswaal level from what i know.

Q: Between "Red" Roswaal and Puck, which of them can use fire mana more skillfully?

A: If it's skillfully, then Roswaal. If it's strongly, then Puck.

Puck is stronger with fire magic, ok says nothing about their general strength. We have multiple statements saying Roswaal=Puck, the only reason True Form Puck's speed is scaled higher is cause we saw Base Form Puck clashing with Roswaal which in of itself obviously isn't a serious Roswaal since Roswaal is stronger than Base Puck.

Btw you forgot Roswaal and Puck being upgraded to City level+ based on your blizzard calc, and thus Sekmet, Reid, Shaula and Reinhard being upgrade to Mountain level as Sekmet can kill city level+ people together in a second.

You say it's nonsensical but drawing the sword does not dictate the scaling and lemme remind you that it was drawn against an alredy dead Theresia that had only a potion of her power..

Q: For Reinhard to be able to draw his sword against someone, around whose level of strength would they be?

A: There's situations where he can't draw it even against the strongest in the various nations. At the very least, it's beyond the majority of Re: Zero characters.

Q: Even without the Dragon Sword Reid, can Reinhard defeat Satella and Reid?

A: Due to a problem of compatibility, his fight with Satella wouldn't end. Taking on Reid would be difficult, indeed. Since there's a high chance that the Dragon Sword Reid can't be drawn against Reid.

The story has only been half translated in english but fully in spanish and you never get to see the fight. And he killed Ros, so what, he's physically leaker than Garf and was in a shit state at the time, guess who else can win vs him.

Q: Please tell me the strength ranking out of Wilhelm, Ricardo, Julius, Elsa, and Roswaal!

A: At short range it's Wilhelm, at long range it's Roswaal, in overall strength it's Julius, in tenacity it's Elsa, in vitality it's Ricardo, so out of these five, the victory changes depending on the conditions.

Q: If he had one-on-one fights with the archbishops, who could he beat? Is Petelgeuse an easy win?

A: In one-on-one fights with the archbishops, they're all specialized in 'Killing at First Sight', so not just Roswaal, but everyone would lose to them. Against the archbishops, no one besides 'Subaru' and 'Reinhard' can win without a serious difference in compatibility.

Q: When Rem died at the mansion, if he'd fought with Beatrice how would that have turned out?

A: Inside the mansion, Beatrice would give him quite a good fight, but since Roswaal didn't intend to kill Beatrice, and once Subaru fled Beatrice stopped trying to buy time, it seems like the fight is undecided.

Q: If Garfiel and Roswaal fought to the death, who would win? With his blessing, would it be possible that Garfiel could endure Roswaal's chaotic attack, and have his recovery keep up?

A: If he's willing to go to any length, Roswaal can assassinate most opponents, so it depends on things like the distance and the conditions. If they start close enough to touch each other, then Garfiel will certainly kill him, but if he gives Roswaal a chance to start flying, it doesn't look good for him. With Garfiel's recovery methods, if he's hit by Roswaal's spells one after another, he'll be burnt to a crisp.

Your right, but why were talking about Ceclius strenth in relation to Theresia again?

I remember, you said she is Celius level and we shouldn't scale her speed to Roswaal.

And yea as said there in extremely close range Garfiel can kill Roswaal. I think we should put Roswaal as you said physically 8-A, same with his durability, with both his ap and durability being 7-B with magic.

I guess Base Puck would be the same then, 8-A, Low 7-B with magic cause Roswaal was physically clashing with him.

I think the scaling to Theresia speed might be wrong then since this stuff is variable, guess we can put Roswaal and Puck at supersonic+ then?

We were talking about comparing Theresia and Cecilus' strength because the speed scaling from her to Ros and Puck had no better basis than power levels but the power relationship seems to be the other way around from what I read if she loses simply due to a lack of experience and not power because Cecilus is strong enough to be mentioned as one of the three people who come close to Reinhard while Ros and Puck (or any great spirit for that matter) don't.

Wait so you want to upgrade Theresia? If Celius is Reinhard level and Reinhard can one shot Wilhelm who is stronger than Theresia, Theresia can't scale to Reinhard.

We don't know enough Celius in the translated stuff to make a decision about his tiering, what's said on the wiki is he is comparable to Reinhard but who knows.

If so Theresia and thus Wilhelm can't scale.

Anyway i have already moved beyond that, do you agree with Puck and Roswaal getting physically ratings and magic ratings?

Christ, we're not gonna scale Theresia or anyone who isn't Reid or Satella to Reinhard just like we're not gonna scale Marcos to Roswaal because of one iff statement of them being comparable (like 5 other characters already are) to someone who is already a mess.

Ros should get a physical rating but not Puck, I don't recal him fighing physically ever and he doesn't need to, there's also no proof he is physically different. They do get the speed downgrade though.

Well, it's late for me so we'll continue this tommorow.

They were clashing, go to like 26:20 of memory snow and you will see what i am talking about, also Puck's feat is based of creating ice, it's not physical. I am talking about Base Puck here, not True Form obviously cause he is 7-B via existing.

Btw Puck's "world freezing" feat in the LN only mentions him freezing buildings not towns like the WN, idk if it's a mistranslation or a LN change, probably a change.

See you tomorrow.

Sure but his physical rating will be "Unknown" because when has Puck punched his enemies. Mean that explosion at the end got accepted at 1.5 Megatons iirc and I don't believe Ros and Puck dodged it or anything seeing as they were in center of it, not like we're gonna get to see the fight in Bond of Ice, it's cut out.

Speaking of Bond of Ice in it Puck took a heavy hit from 5 of Melakuera's devisions without dying (barely), for reference base Puck fought evenly with 2 of his devisions (in one-on-one fights) and came out on top barely, when he made his contact with Emilia and went true form he easily disposed of them.

I mean, i don't mind Base Puck's physicals being unknown, cause as you said, he doesn't fight physically, he uses magic.

Puck and Roswaal tanked the explosion cause of barriers probably.

When's the blurray coming for Bond of Ice again?

You can probably apply what's been accepted here. I wouldn't be waiting for someone to show up cause nobody here cares about Re:Zero power scaling, it's quite sad.

The BD should come out April 1st, 'bout when the re:air ends.

K, lets move on to the witches, I believe Dona too needs to get the same "physical" rating just far lower, as Ros said after he murdered Garf it's reasonable to assume that a mage can't fight with their fists and Dona's physical condition is terrible.

Q: Does Echidna have any combat options besides her authority and magic?

A: She doesn't have any, and she doesn't need any.

Q: Echidna's body seems stiff, but could she limber it up?

A: It's impossible. I previously tweeted that she can't do pushups, but she probably can't even to situps. Her body is really inflexible.

Q: Echidna is knowlegable, but can she exercise...!?

A: It's no good. Her nerves are dead.

Mean that's like some 10-C stuff.

Don't forget to add the + to the city level ratings.

One more thing i remember is in the light novel, Puck freezing Betelguese's soul didn't happen, so that should probably be removed.

Also reading emotions is Enhanced Senses or Telepathy? Telepathy sounds right, It's not Empathic Manipulation so that should also be removed from Puck's profile.

Forgot to mention this about Crusch, she'd be alower tier after losing her memories.

Q: In actuality, between the current Crusch-san and the former Crusch-san, how much has her combat power changed?

A: It's changed quite a bit. The current Crusch-san is one-sixth a Crusch-san of the former Crusch-san.

Should we even bother making a differentiation between the 2? Crusch last i remembered is being screwed over by Capella's blood.

She isn't in any fighting condition.

Maybe? I remember her taking a hit from Roy's attack, but don't remember if she got back up, she was able to react to his speed for a little bit, so i think her speed is relatively the same.

I'll leave her dura as is since she only forgot how to fight not how not to get killed.

And I see my editing mistakes, apologies, I'm quite rusty here.

About Julius, in arc 5 he actually said Garfiel was stronger than him, so his description needs to be modified a little to being superior to Rem.

Yea i remember him saying Garfiel lacks experience or something, so while Garfiel is stronger, if they fought i think Garfiel would lose.

Don't think so either, it's never said he gets faster, in fact i think i remember something about when he is fully transformed, he is slower than before.

Yes.

For Elsa' lifting strength, we can probably scale her to Wilhelm, he is said to be able to kill her, but don't remember it being said he can do it easily.

I think her lifting strength should be relatively around the same level.

Back