• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, btw what does "High" mean for intelligence on Julius and Ana's page? And since I brought up the topic I believe Priscilla should be above average since she has been acting pretty smartly ever since she was a kid.

Don't think we had an above average rating back when the pages were made, so High was just a way of saying the character is smart.

Haven't read arc 6 in detail, but did Subaru actually overpower Ram?

Cause Base Ram is being upgraded so that would upgrade Subaru and those who scale to him.

He was able to pull off two unseen hands and pin her while he choked her with his regular hands. I'd hesitate to say "overpower" buuut, Ana (actually Eridna) then stabed her with a knife so... Btw that's another thing, Ana can't use magic if she's not possessed by Eridna.

So should he scale or not? The invisible providence has always been able to do stuff like that against ppl above Subaru like pushing back Garfiel from what i remember, though from what i heard Garfiel vs Subaru doesn't happen in the LN.

I'll give you a quote, to kill someone via stangleation requires you to just block out their wind pipe really so I don't think it would scale and it's stated he normally wouldn't stand a chance, though that bit with Ana stabbing her bothers me.

Subaru's fingers wrapped around the slender, white neck. As Subaru tightened his hold using all of his strength and felt their neck bones creaking underneath his palms, he felt like something was quite out of place―― like it was a girl's slender neck.
Ram:ÒÇî……a, ukhÒÇì

Ram was being straddled, and her neck was being strangled by someone with all their might. A groan escaped from her lips. Her noble features were warped in agony, and drool could be seen dribbling down from the corner of her rosy lips. Her red tongue danced from side to side searching for freedom inside of her mouth. She thrashed her arms and legs about, desperately resisting him.

Ram:ÒÇî――――ÒÇì

Subaru couldn't possibly put up a fight against Ram if she put up a serious resistance. She had managed to strike Garfiel down for a bit back at the『Sanctuary』by herself, and even if she hadn't, she was a woman that should be well acquainted with the art of self-defence. It would be reasonable to assume that she should possess multiple ways to restrain him and deal with a situation of this ilk where she was seized from above by a man like this.

However, that would boil down to whether she could at least get one of her limbs free or not.

Subaru:ÒÇî――Invisible ProvidenceÒÇì

Ram:ÒÇî……ghÒÇì

Subaru set free the dark emotions within his chest as he strangled her neck with a Creak-creak. The dark, invisible sediment took shape and helped keep Ram's arms and legs firmly pinned down now. With her limbs pinned down, Ram was unable to struggle about effectively. Her breath would soon stop so long as he continued to put his strength into strangling her neck.

Ram, too, would have regretted her reckless remarks from earlier if she stopped breathing. Subaru would be able to make her pay with her life for having wounded his heart with her misdirected callous remarks, and for her ungrounded thoughtless remarks which had been spurned by her selfishness, and for having spoken light of Rem, for thinking he never cared for her.
~ Arc 6, Chapter 15​

Ok, he clearly doesn't scale, but his current justification for 9-B needs to be changed though.

Does he scale to the Gabaou? I remember it smashing the ground, don't remember if Subaru tanked it.

Uh, I don't think so, I didn't reread the whole chapter now but I reread all the important parts (I think) and Subaru didn't really get hit by it, he got hit by lets say a shockwave caused by its attacks and was sent flying into a corpse. He managed with break its spear with the providence but that's the only attack he landed, the thing itself is weak enough to be injured by Patrsche and Ana but it could still kill Ram with the weapon, we can scale the hand but I can't recal Subaru doing much himself, I need more reading time but I guess for the time the rating is null so yeet it, I suppose?

Well guess he should be downgraded to 10-A then.

I think Carmilla likewise should get a 10-B physically rating, 7-B with magic

Q: Does Carmilla-tan have any fighting ability?
A: Carmilla-tan doesn't have any. Her personal guards do.
~ Sehkmet,Carmilla,Typhon,Satella,Hector, Pandora Q&A​
Thus obviously Capella does indeed have a chance of beating her, and thus doesn't make her 7-B even as a possibility.

Yes, I brought this up, kinda, Carmilla and Typhoon were regular girls before becoming witches and their authorities don't give 'em physical strenght, they're about the same as Dona.

Q: If the witches held and arm-wrestling contest, around what place would she come in?

A: She's weak. She'd be a good match for Carmilla, and only Typhon would be below her.

She's had her body heavely experimented on and can eat the Whale in one bite so no I guess. Though now that you mention it she doesn't move so, umm, speed downgrade?

Ah then her stats can stay as is.

From what was said from what i remember, she doesn't like exerting herself cause it makes her hungrier, but she can become motivated with food in front of her. So she can move, she just normally doesn't.

Also she has her Centipede coffin which i remember was noted to be able to move fast. Think her speed is fine, though it should be supersonic+ since we are downgrading Roswaal whom the witches scale to.

Lifting strength for who?

Well, besides Beako because it seems strange and I remember it being mentioned that she was no stronger than a normal girl. Well, I'll go digging for that later.

Beatrice is a magic user, she shouldn't scale in general, based on what what Roswaal said.

She should be 8-A with magic since she one shotted Elsa, and 8-A in durability with magic/forcefields.

We can give her 10-B physically stats too.

Well, while flying he can keep up with Patrasche and launched projectiles travel as fast as a "major-league fastball" which is relatively faster but the hands themselves are slower than puches which is like below average accourding to some sources, guess it's fine to be Normal Human whilst Pete himslef doesn't have feats, so Unknown it is.

Emilia's keys should be change to be like Subaru's i guess, Pre-second Time Skip and Post-second Time Skip.

The difference between the 2 is the first she will have ratings with Puck along with abilities Puck has, the 2nd key won't have those, and also physically should be 8-A both ap and durability, as Tappei said she starting thinking with her muscles, before she would stand back and fire magic at her opponents, now she goes up close with weapons and attack.

Yeah, haven't gotten to her yet but I'm also running short on time for today. She also needs to have the small spirits mentioned, she heals people with them, they have also shielded her in Bond of Ice from one of Melakuera's attack ('twas a weak attack from someone possessed by him, he later manifested fully and Puck came to fight him).

She was also able to create structures even in arcs 1-3 like trapping Pete in walls with spikes on them and sending flying disks at him, it's not just something she gained after restoring her memories.

I will handle some of the revisions.

Btw i will add resurrected and pre-ressurected keys for Kurgan and Theresia, was suppossed to be done a while ago.

So I was thinking, Pete is actually 402 y/o spirit, he has Type 1. And he doesn't really have resurrection, when you "kill" him you just kill the body he's possessing and he just moves to the next one. The only way he'll trully die is if you destroy his soul (he's little more than a soul) or if he's left without a body to possess.

Q: I thought that Betelgeuse could only possess certain individuals, but I guess I was mistaken. If I wasn't mistaken, is there a reason for it? Also, can he exist in a state where he's not possessing anyone?

A: The only people Betelgeuse is able to possess are those who are suited to being possessed and controlled by him. A trained spirit arts user, or someone who is simply physically resilient. The method of checking is using the miasma of 'Sloth'; someone who fails their sanity point check is no longer able to fight against Betelgeuse. Also, as Betelgeuse is an irregular spirit, he's not able to exist in the state where he's not possessing someone. If he could do that, he wouldn't have done something like pursuing in a body that was nearly a corpse.

Q: Why didn't Betelgeuse possess 'Juli', knowing he was a spirit arts user and nearby? It seems like possessing Juli would give him a better improvement in fighting strength.

A: He can't jump into a spirit arts user that already has a contract. I thought I had written about this around the time of the battle against Betelgeuse, but if I forgot, sorry about that. As a result, if Subaru had a contract with Beako, Betelgeuse would have been completely powerless.

Q: Is Betelgeuse unable to possess someone with a blessing?

A: That's not the case, however at the moment he possessed them, the effect of the blessing would be removed by the witch gene.

Yeah, here are some interesting things, authorities and blessings are incompatable so they get removed when he posses someone with them. And that aura of sloth thingy, I didn't really catch it while reading but the wiki does descibe it:

Sloth (怠惰 Taida)

• Petelgeuse can let out a black wave toward his surroundings, corrupting the minds of those who have no knowledge of Spirit Magic. Those affected experience hallucinations, auditory hallucinations, and severe pain, then expose the whites of their eyes, foam at the mouth, and are nearly driven mad.

Sloth from what i heard isn't in the LN, it's why i removed from the profile years ago.

Ryuzu Blima is a LN change, in the LN all Lewes Meyes, were just Lewes Meyes, in the LN, Ryuzu is indeed a clone but has gained a sense of self thus calls herself Ryuzu Blima.

In terms of being comparable to, all of them are clones of the original and Ryuzu was made to oversee them, that said, not all the clones are the same, Echidna made most of them empty so she could basically transfer her mind to them, Ryuzu isn't empty and Sphinx was basically the result of a failed experiment of Echidna trying to transfer herself into her.

Hence Sphinx has a broken personality. I mean we haven't seen Ryuzu do anything so far and Sphinx did get basically like Echidna transfer into her, so saying they are comparable is wrong atm.

But you still wrote they are comparable in the profile? Yeah, I don't see them being so.

Anyways, back to Pete, Type 1, yes? Very limited power null when possessing someone with a blessing, no more ressurection?

The profile would just be a bunch of unknowns, cause again we haven't seen Blima do anything yet.

Honestly it could be deleted, but think we can wait and see what Blima can do, or maybe we should just delete it now, and make it again later?

I agree with what you said about Pete.

What abilities would Emilia get in her key with Puck (it's obviously not all)?

Does Satella's death manip come from that one time she killed Emilia and where did that stuff about the miasma distorting space come from?

Do it like a stand user ie Jotaro Kujo, so for Puck's abilities you would put; Puck has Flight, Darkness Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Air Manipulation, Weather Manipulation etc etc.

I think it came from her darkness draining life in the WN, but as i said that wasn't in the LN, so should be removed. The miasma stuff is arc 6 stuff, which i forgot where to find.

So all the abillties, uncluding true form, because literally the first thing Puck did after forging his cntact with Emilia was to go true form and beat Melakuera with Emilia on his back.

Q: If Frederica and Emilia were to arm-wrestle, who would win?

A: They're pretty evenly matched... if she beast-changed, then Frederica, if not then Emilia.

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

That's vague though, is he referring to her before she started using her "muscles" or not.

Emilia through 1-4, isn't a physical fighter. Arc 5 onwards she is.

It's from 2018, so...

Well, really her regaining her powers should not have boosted her physical abilities, she kinda when to how she was during Bond of Ice. Well, she did kinda fought physically a bit, she damaged Pete with a kick and some punches.

If it's from 2018, would think it would be referring to the current Emilia.

Damaging Petel counts towards her physical ap yea so guess it's cool.

I remember Tappei saying once she started fighting with her muscles she would be a better opponent for Priscilla or something like that, think it's a matter of experience not power.

Current Emilia is more experienced in physical fights.

Yes, you are reffering to this:

Q: If you put the Royal Selection candidates in order of their fighting strength, what place is Priscilla in?

A: After Emilia-tan starts thinking with her muscles, they're rivals.

In general she's changed her fighting style completely now that Puck is gone, yeah. Well, we agreed to not scale magic power to physical one so I don't see how her gaining her power after Puck broke his contract would boost her physically, she's been like this since Bond of Ice, she also took a kick from Elsa in ep 3. Also she's about as strong as the first Ros who probably had no martial prowess as he'd previously been a normal but ill boy.

Q: How does the true strength of the first Roswaal compare with characters that have appeared so far?

A: It's around Emilia.

Back