• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zabazab

Username Only
Made a sandbox for a bit of an overhaul to the Blue Lightning's profile.

Current Page

New Page Sandbox

I've given his first key a MHS+ speed rating due to the numerous statements that he, the Blue Lightning, is >= the speed of lightning.

This would also upgrade the 5 characters that scale to his speed tier; Peak Wilhelm, Theresia, Halibel, Kurgan, and Valgren.

In fact, Wilhelm and Kurgan have their own lightning statements too, just as a bonus:
That shout, that lovely voice, that voice that touched him to his heart, became his pride, his strength, his inspiration to battle.

He abandoned defense. Holding his sword sideways, he welcomed the incoming attack. If Kurgan had released a bolt of lightning, Wilhelm would catch it upon the fangs of the wind.

An explosion of silver light enveloped the bridge, blossoming like a flower. –EX Novel 3
Wilhelm closed the distance between them in an instant, bearing his attack down on the Shinobi at lightning speed. The Shinobi caught his sword with one of his Kunai and struck back with his other one.

Wilhelm avoided it by ducking his head, but a split second later, the Shinobi tried to knee him in the face, only barely missing and making Wilhelm tch. –Sword Demon Battle Ballad

That's about it I believe. If there are issues or mistakes– anything I've missed– please tell me, thank you.

Add whatever you have added to the profile to Reid and Reinhard and we are good

Edit: Nvm we are not, add the heat resistance along with the justification for it, I am pretty sure a lot of the tier 6s scale to it

Back