• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 8 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rem hurt ley, it was in one of the only chapters translated from arc 5 where beatrice shows up to fight ley, he imitated rem, and said that she harmed him, he had a scar of morningstar on his shoulder.

Because priscilla was the one who defeated sirius, the issue here is hax, how do we tier it, beatrice can't be high tier and echidna isn't also there, cause clearly echidna>beatrice, and if echidna is there the other witches are as well and if they are there, then ley is there.

I see =o. That's a disappointment, I thought that an archbishop of gluttony would do better against a weakened one horn Rem. Maybe he underestimated her or something?

Priscilla only managed to defeat Sirius with Liliana, without Liliana she would have been defeated instantly.

Hala same problem hax, priscilla had liliana protect her mind, but physically she could match sirius, she one shotted sirius after sirius took liliana hostage.

Ekidona was never mention to be that strong now that i think about , wasn't she the one who made puck ? yet she's vastly under him just because she made beatrice doesn't mean it should be above her same goes to daphne and white whale although i may be wrong

anyway if it's really Ekidona > Beatrice then they all stays as mid tier cause that also Rem , julius , OP grandpa would be high tier if you take all the battles int count

The list like this :

God tier : Rei-chan , satella-tan

Top tier : Pandora - shaula - Regulus - Sehkmet

High tier : Roswaal - puck - white whale

mid tier : rest

If ekidona not proven to be above Beatrice then beatrice goes to high tier because she can fight puck and is extremely haxed and consider one of the strongest spirits of all time otherwise she stay mid tier

no offence but you should took our opinion before you move some character pegasus it's kinda messy now

Physically honestly doesn't really matter. If it mattered that much then basically all characters including Subaru/Otto are stronger than Regulus. Sirius with both of her authorities is stronger than Priscilla.

Puck was made with some special method, beatrice and puck are different, beatrice just like the lewes were made with echidna own mana, would seem weird to me that they aren't at least equals when they both know all the same magic like teleporting and echidna is extremely intelligent, there is no way beatrice should be able to use magic that she didn't already know, echidna said she could use shamac as well just like beatrice, so they have the same magic affinities.

Yes sirius is stronger than priscilla cause of hax, but priscilla matched her physically and sirius overpowered emilia physically who is MCB level, while everyone else is CB level, so priscilla could beat emilia, which means both emilia and pricilla>most people, but of course as you said hax>dc.

Just because character A can resist character B hax thus can beat him\her doesn't make him equal to him , how did blondey bitch beat sirius again ?

She nullified her authority via Liliana's song, so her mind was protected from Sirius's authority. Priscilla is apparently really strong with her sword so she managed to defeat Sirius.

Sirius>priscilla, however priscilla>most people caused she matched sirius physically, who could beat emilia who is above most people.

Prisicilla was keeping sirius attention on her while liliana went to go free ppl from sirius control, a fight most likely happen but summary doesn't say, anyway after sirius realizing what liliana was doing, went after liliana and took her hostage, priscilla took out her yang sword and hit sirius once, winning the fight.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Puck was made with some special method, beatrice and puck are different, beatrice just like the lewes were made with echidna own mana, would seem weird to me that they aren't at least equals when they both know all the same magic like teleporting and echidna is extremely intelligent, there is no way beatrice should be able to use magic that she didn't already know, echidna said she could use shamac as well just like beatrice, so they have the same magic affinities.
Yes sirius is stronger than priscilla cause of hax, but priscilla matched her physically and sirius overpowered emilia physically who is MCB level, while everyone else is CB level, so priscilla could beat emilia, which means both emilia and pricilla>most people, but of course as you said hax>dc.

Then they all stay mid tier

But Why is Emilia MCP physically in the first place ? she is MCP with magic but most likely CB with her body like everyone else making every attack Emilia make MCP just because she can rise to MCP seems worng to me , regardless of the answer that doesn't make them high tier if they are one tier above the others , puck , roswaal , white whale are vastly above the others you can't put them at the same tier

and like everytime Hax > DC more DC mean nothing i face of hax

Really really far-fetched take on Regulus's power but since his authority can essentially stop the time of anything near him. Can't he attempt to stop the time of the mana in the atmosphere around him? We know that Mana is some kind of energy that you need in the atmosphere around you, kinda like oxygen but not really. If he stops the time of the mana around him and use it to attack. Won't it be really overpowered? Since he is taking the equivalent of oxygen (which would lead to his enemies not being able to use attacks that rely on magic + not allowing mana to enter the mana gates of people around him causing something that resembles oxygen deprivation) and making it explode/cut the enemies around him. Using it both as debuff and attack?

Regulus not doing that against Reinhard (since Reinhard is depending on mana while attacking) really shows how incompetent and inexperienced Regulus is when fighting against someone who is actually stronger than him.

Like how about stop ranting and actually start thinking of a tactic that can defeat the enemies lol. It's either that it's impossible to do or Regulus is an idiot after all.

Emilia can make ice weapons like swords, hammers etc, and fight with it, why wouldn't those weapons be MCB? It's a typical thing, ice users do where while they can freeze large areas, they focus that freezing power and fight with ice weapons, no it doesn't mean she is physically MCB by herself, but with her weapons she is.

@Hala that is indeed farfetched, plus it's already been stated he cause cracks in space, nothing has been mentioned about mana, plus that is really broken, nobody should be able to touch him if he could do that.

Cracks in space is really vague. How would that explain stopping the time of gravel/wood planks/window shards and making it tough enough to create explosions and cut through steel? Living in another dimension doesn't really explain why his body is stopped in time? What is dis confusing power...explaining his power and Pandora's power is difficult to say the least.

As i said before residing in a different different is just a by product of his time being stopped, all his abilities are byproducts of that, think of it like this because his time is stopped, he is unaffected by stuff that happens outside of the area where his time is stopped, and has a result of his time being stopped he isn't affected by the laws of physics which is why he can give momentum to gravel, and him cutting through space is because his time is stopped, so his hand cuts through air without any resistance, and passes through anything it touches as whatever he touches just passes through anything as if it isn't there, because it's time is stopped, this is what i interpret from what little i have seen so far, but i could be wrong, we need more arc 5 translations to know for sure.

Pandora isn't confusing though, she can reality warp, that's it, nothing more to say.

He can also stop the time of anything around him. Which makes him able of stopping the time of mana, no?

Pandora is confusing, it's not just reality warp since that is unbeatable. There must be a limit or a mechanism behind it.

He can stop the time of anything he is wearing or touched, never heard anything about him stopping mana, anyway lets wait for translations to see what he can do, speculating isn't going to get us anywhere.

Reality warping isn't really unbeatable, a lot of broken abilities in fiction, like causality manipulation or conceptual manipulation, however in the context of re zero, yea pretty broken. Is there a limit? Well seems pandora can't really use it to mind control people? Like it can be resisted by their will or something, cause she can't mind control the kurohebi, only direct it, and she didn't just mind control young emilia to undue the seal, but she still mind controlled betelguese into killing fortuna so seems it works on some ppl and not on others, must be why she wants whats sealed, to gain more power probably.

Mana is unseen but it's all around the atmosphere so it counts as "touching". Around a month left till we reach arc 5, can't waitttttt.

Well your not gonna see regulus until almost 2 months, he doesn't show up until like chapter 20 of arc 5.

Actually scratch that, chapter 20 is around where he shows up and saves emilia from sirius, he showed up before when he bumped into emilia, that might have been like chapter 7 or 8 i think, as for petelgeuese, don't know how long he was alive for, the WN of arc 3 had more loops than in the anime, so he might have been alive longer than regulus, i think arc 3 has over 100 chapters? Would have to check.

Witches and Ley are back to mid tier since i think we all agree on that , Emilia and the other two womens are still hih tier although all the other High tier would fodderized them and some mid tier can fight them equally

i would those 3 back to mid tier and we're fine but Pegasus what your final word on this ?

in fact i say we get rid of God tier thing and make Rei-chan and satella top tier since it's not like Regulus was absolutely helpless against Reinhard

it goes like this :

Top tier : Reinhard , satella

High tier : pandora - shaula - Regulus - sehkmet - puck - roswaal - white whale

Mid tier : rest

With that we don't join Roswaal and puck to fodders such as Emilia and co who most mid tier can fight them when we claim they are high tier all the guys who can beat the white whale by them themselves are top tier rest are Mid tier

btw how can nerfed beatrice kick Ley's ass if he = daphne who is > Echinda who is > Beatrice ?

by this logic : Ley = daphne > Echinda > pre-nerf Betarice but we saw nerfed beatrice > Ley am i missing something here ?

The only explanation is that the archbishops of gluttony were holding back. That mission was weird in general. Poorly thought out, I won't be surprised if it turned out that the witch cult planned to lose from the start.

Here fact from Rem\Ram Ex novel : onis chances of conception are like the lowest of lows compared to any other race. It's also one of the reasons why the oni race died off

^

If you look at it it's extremely stupid to kill twins if they were born because they just one horn when their race is at the verge of extinction

Eh..an army of 1000 soldiers? Considering how troubled she was against mabeasts, it's either that mabeasts are extremely strong or that the armies in Re:Zero are seriously incompetent.

Not really they are still normal humans , it's casual feat for CB character it's just mean she have high stamina to swing that thing around hunder of time in day

Soldiers can probably use basic magic/trained with swords. Sure, they are probably average in strength but she can't beat even 300 of them alone. Unless they meant civilians and not soldiers.

it said she can beat 1000 soldier by herself whatever you like it or not lol , anyway it's doesn't go specific on what type of soldiers , beating cillian isn't worth mention

I would assume he was referring to normal soldiers from real world or something and not Re:Zero world , i don't think tappei give much foucs too the power levels sometime he says random things

It's really random. Normal soldiers managed to beat witch cultists, Rem couldn't even beat more than 30 witch cultists so 1000 soldiers....impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back