• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 8 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think royal knights >>> normal soldiers he talked about it , yeah he says randon bullshit from time to time so take it with grin of salt

it's funny tho Rem can kill 30 of them "she's one horn " and the witch cult killed all of her clan it never fit with me

@Zero Hmm, how about we put puck and roswaal into top tiers instead and leave the whale, emilia, sirius and priscilla in high tier? As you said puck and roswaal would fodderize them, but they are still MCB level which is above the others.

And no reinhard and satella should stay at god tiers i think, the top tiers can't handle them, if reinhard could use reid, i doubt regulus would have stood a chance.

They should have made the witch cult few in number but every member have a name/character design/backstory and really strong, instead of fodder witch cultists. Kinda like the phantom troupe from Hunter x Hunter. So the sin archbishops leaders are hax and the witch cultists are all at least Wilhelm level.

I have problem believing Emilia can hit harder than garfiel i think he would be MCP in his beast form since he wipe the floor with Elsa at 80% of his base and his beast should be vastly superior but that just me

i would prefer everyone back to mid tier tbh but what you said is also fine i don't have problem with that feel free to change it if you want

puck and Roswaal as top tier sound right , funny i was the one who drew them to high tier originally because sehkmet would destory them but it work

Reid as it is right now wouldn't have changed anything when fighting against Regulus. It's just extra power. (At least from what we have seen from Thearesia vs Reinhard and Cecilus vs Reinhard)

if we get confirmation Reid used his dragon sword in his fight\spare against shaula then reinhard and satella goes to top tier but until then they are fine where they are i agree with you for now

@Zero Again not really a matter of hitting harder, garfiel is physically stronger than emilia i agree but with her magic emilia can make weapons stronger than garfiel, at least from what we have so far, still need that elsa vs garfiel fight translated, the gap for city block level is like what 9x, what was the calc value for reinhard again that we scaled to elsa? By pure scaling garfiel might be MCB, but idk.

@Hala I doubt reid is just all about extra power when it can "rebirth" the world and seemingly seal people, clearly a magic sword created by the dragon i think, in the fight with thearesia reinhard one shotted her, and we don't know how it went with cecilius, but i assume he one shotted him as well, so we don't really know what reid can truly do.

Oh is the gap 9x i though it may be 3x at best , we need garfiel vs Elsa translated yeah man i am so sick of arc 4 i dropped like 10 chapters ago because it drag out too much it was getting on my nerve , now we finally have otto vs gafu and next we will have Gafu vs Elsa , Ram vs roswaal , subaru and co vs rabbit then we get arc 5

speaking of arc 4 ch 106 is out

Reid isn't the one who sealed Satella. The sage is the sealer, no? The dragon stalemated with Sekhmet so the dragon isn't Reid/Sage level op.

it's the three of them , Reid went to fight her at first she was immortal so he can't kill her even if he fight her Reid bought time for the sage so he can make contract with the dragon so they can seal her

All 3 of them sealed her, not just the sage, and the dragon vs sekhmet is honestly plot induced stupidity to me, as reinhard is stated to need reid to fight the dragon, yet base reinhard can already beat sehkmet.

But the sword itself isn't capable of sealing, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered with the dragon. It probably only became a legend because it's the sword that defeated Satella and that it heavily boosts the power of the user.

I also think sekhmet vs dragon is stupid Base reinhard was beating the shit out of puck already , also not even Regulus who is suprior to sehkmet was able to force reinard to draw reid while author said he need his sowrd againts the dragon , it's only natural for the 3 sages to be around level in fact it's the sage himself who have the less feat between the three of them

It said that all 3 beings combined their powers to seal satella, clearly reid couldn't have seal her on his own, probably cause the seal woudn't hold her, so they had to combine their powers to do it, which means they can do sealing individually, reid still contributed to that seal.

And all of that would be solved just by making Regulus vs Reinhard seem harder for Reinhard. The author was so focused on showing how overpowered Reinhard is and ****** up by not letting Reinhard fight with Reid from the start of the fight. It would make the fight more exciting and more realistic, Regulus is strong enough to hit Reinhard a few times.

By the three beings combining their powers, it could very much means this ---> Reid fights Satella head on --> Dragon gives the power of sealing and blessing to Reid and Flugel ---> Flugel seals Satella.

Sage just gives the impression of a wise man who isn't fighting but rather supporting which fits the image of a sealer. Not to mention he sealed the witch genes in boxes.

The sword of Reid so far was only huge power/mana, kinda like excalibur.

@Hala Well yes i agree reinhard should have used reid against regulus, though idk if it would be exciting if reid has hax like i think it does, the fight might have been one sided, maybe base reinhard vs regulus first and then eventually reinhard with reid vs regulus, which reinhard wins after a little while, i honestly don't see anyone except satella and the sage, dragon and reid lasting long against reinhard with reid, too op.

Hmm, you have a point there, makes a lot of sense actually, reid was fighting satella and stalemating her for a bit but couldn't kill her, so then flugel went to form a contract with the dragon, and with that power flugel and the dragon maybe created a seal while reid just contributed his power to it, not that he can seal like them.

Regulus is stronger than the dragon tho. He is the strongest archbishop so the story should live up to that hype and make Reinhard (with Reid) vs Regulus a tough battle.

Hala and her Regulus hype aside , i also think it was weird to give Reinhard sealing power based on assumption reid had one he most likely just put more power into the seal like hala said he can't do the seal itself

Hala chill with the regulus wank lol, he isn't stronger than the dragon, unlike reinhard and reid maybe, the dragon and sage most definitely have hax, the sage made that tower which contains the memories of people who have long been dead and the dragons blood can practically heal anything, the definitely have more dc than regulus but not that means much in the face of hax, but they definitely have hax as well, not to mention being a lot faster than regulus.

Maybe. It seems like Reinhard is going to be nerfed soon, I'm betting that the archbishop of gluttony or Pandora is going to steal his blessings, bonus points if it turned out that the blessings have been given by the dragon and since Capella was (probably?) alive 400 years ago, she could have been the one to form a pact with the dragon and theoretically can take back the blessings from the Astrea family.

One of the main things that I want Tappei to change in the light novel is the usage of Reid against Regulus.

Reid would be ranked the first among the sages for fighting satella head on , dragon would be second because he can force Reinard to draw reid , sage is still unknown

I'm going with the logic that the dragon feared sekhmet ---> Sekhmet < Regulus --> Dragon < Regulus. Maybe Regulus = Dragon?

One of the main things that I want Tappei to change in the light novel is the usage of Reid against Regulus.

I actually would like this change I also thought it was underwhelming he didn't used it against Regulus at least for one attack

Yeah Reinahrd is also seems like one of those OP guys to get nerfed with super OP guy like him at subaru we don't get despair when we face peoplel ike satella or pandora

Yes reinhard is going to be nerfed, how though? Idk, i am also guessing pandora uses her reality warping to take his blessings away.

And no the dragon fearing sehkmet is Plot-Induced Stupidity, makes no sense when base reinhard can fodder puck, yet reinhard needs reid to fight the dragon, do you really think sehkmet could beat base reinhard and he would need reid? That makes no sense, not to mention both reid and flugel are so op cause they formed contracts with the dragon.

Hala00 said:
I'm going with the logic that the dragon feared sekhmet ---> Sekhmet < Regulus --> Dragon < Regulus. Maybe Regulus = Dragon?
Dragon vs sehkmet is bullshit for the most part we won't take that until it make sense for the story sehkmet should be way under the dragon , there also the whole thing with roswaal want to kill the dragon when he is pretty much fodder to the dragon

The dragon is just werid

Puck is weaker than Sekhmet so even if Reinhard can beat Puck easily, it doesn't mean that he can beat Sekhmet easily. I'm taking the story's opinon for now, Regulus being equal to the dragon isn't really that hard to believe if he can beat all the witches (excluding Satella)

Seems like the author didn't plan for Shaula beforehand. Since Echidna said that in their generation the only one who was capable of taking down the white whale is Reid or Sekhmet but appearently Shaula is really op? Seems like the sage isn't that powerful if he can't take down the white whale? Maybe Echidna just didn't know about their strength or the author only recently added Shaula to the story.

considering how Reinhard fodderized puck with reid he is vastly above his base and his base >> puck , yeah sekhmet can beat the shit out of puck it but highly doubt she would one shout him like rei-chan did

we have proof someone who is above sekhmet can't force reinard to draw reid while dragon can so that mean Dragon > Regulus > Sehkmet , the dragon was either fooling around with sekhmet or it just PIS from the author

Pretty sure shaula was around when satella was sealed maybe The sage create her after they all were killed by satella maybe , shaula was there since arc 3 so can't take ekidona's words , like we said sage is still big unknown ekidona didn't said word about the sage in fact no one did before shaula

See echidna didn't even mention the dragon being able to take down the whal either, so i am taking that statement with a grain of salt, you can't think the whale is stronger than the dragon.

And i still don't take sehkmet being able to take the dragon seriosuly how can someone who got killed easily maybe, by satella beat someone who helped sealed satella? Though there is that story about sehkmet falling off the great waterfalls and dying while she fought the dragon, all the witches apparently didn't die against satella, echidna died to hector, the story is confusing as to who killed them, but anyway if sehkmet died falling off the great waterfalls makes me doubt even further she can take on the dragon when it lives beyond the great waterfalls.

Chalk it up to pis, reinhard needs reid to beat the dragon, so dragon>sehkmet is what i am going to believe.

Reinhard needs Reid to fight Sekhmet would solve the problem, right? They never fought against each other but I'm pretty sure that Sekhmet would force Reinhard to use Reid. The only problem is that Reinhard didn't use Reid against Regulus (Regulus is stronger than all the witches?)

Cecilus forced Reinhard to draw Reid, so honestly the not using Reid against Regulus is just a plothole at this point. Maybe Reinhard didn't want to use Reid against Regulus? Like he could have used Reid but decided not to use it since Reinhard didn't recognize Regulus as an honorable opponent ? A knight's chivalry?

@Zero roswaal isn't exactly sane, so yea he would still try to kill it even though he is fodder.

@Hala Sehkmet and the others have been stated to be like "dangos" under reinhard so i doubt it. Only ppl reinhard have been stated to need reid against are the dragon and satella and of course cecilus, which tells me he is stronger than all of them without reid.

Could have been a joke, he would still beat Sekhmet even if he have to use Reid against her. Fact is that the dragon feared Sekhmet and the dragon forced Reinhard to use Reid against it. That automatically means that Reinhard should be able to draw Reid against Regulus and Oni Ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back