• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 8 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes up to date with berserk, for jojo i need to catch up up on about 3 chapters i think, really hard to wait for monthly chapters when, when i was binge reading i had a lot to read and now i don't, so waiting for the chapters to build up.

Oh so you read the manga , i heard part 8 is just mindfucking series and werid

it took me few months to finish part 3 and now i am stuck in part 4 ep 3 for 2 weeks lol

It's jojo it's always weird, this series makes fights between insects dramatic and interesting. Part 4 is my 2nd fav part, with part 7 being at the top, part 6 was complete mess especially the ending, now that was a complete mindfuck, part 5 was ok, liked 3, loved 2, hated one, so i would rank the parts like this part 7>4>2>3>5>6>1, part 8 isn't done yet so not gonna rank it yet.

Well his end goal is to save satella, satella though wants him to kill her, will he be able to though? Probably going to be some tragic ending where he couldn't save her as satella sacrifices herself to save everyone from pandora, i don't think subaru is going to kill satella, and if he does it's probably not gonna be because of his own strength, i think subaru will remain weak, though there is the possibility that subaru was the sage in the past, which would mean he would get a power up later on.

TC chapter 15 part 1 and 4 chan chapter 103 are out.

Subaru: "It surprises me Echidna brought Beatrice along with her. From how she was talking, it didn't seem like she had any kind of familial love for Beatrice."

Theta: "It ersn't that I've ever met the Great Witch directly. But going from what I saw in Lewes Meyer's memory, it feels like the Great Witch did have some kind'er humanity." Subaru: "Somehow, I'm agreed with you there." Say that she doesn't match Subaru's conception of Echidna, and the story ends there. There was a gap before and after her death of four hundred years, and that is how much time she spent. Perhaps it wouldn't be strange, in that castle in a dream, for her to inadvertently take an estranged view on life.

So echidna wasn't a complete sociopath in the past, good to know.

Roswaal L. Mathers, who manipulated six hues of magic, and despite being a teenager, had scaled to the highest peak of the sorcery that the human race could accomplish. With his overpowering magic he scorched swaths of land to ash, sliced through stone cliffs with blades of wind, created waters to and reverse the flow of great rivers, and could manipulate earth and rock to craft castles. This was something so overwhelming, that not even Roswaal with all his power stood a chance.

Wondering who is more op, original roswaal or the current, most likely the current.

—Or would have, if the words he muttered the instant before it hit had not slammed the concentration of scarlet mana to the ground. This blazing fireball—which should have burned the boy into absolute nothing—went without its searing heatwaves even dispersing around the area, and instead shrunk into tiny red sphere and tumbled to the ground.

Hector op, still wonder why hector wanted to kill echidna.

Technically his end goal is to "save" satella not "kill" her and it's forshadowed already he will fail in killing her also i don't think killing stella have relate to being strong RBD is the way to kill her but it's not know exactly he can do it she's immoral so more power won't make you kill her best you can do is sealing her

tbh if you look at the characters the one who should be able to kill satella is pandora since she have RW , i have no idea what will happen to her in the end even if he save her still the entire world despise the witch she won't find peace

Highly doubt satella will be alive in the end, ppl don't just forget stuff like you destroying half the world, i think she is going to die in order to save everyone from pandora, it's probably going to be a hopeless situation as reinhard will have probably lost his powers by then and the only one who can stop pandora is satella, she kills pandora and dies as well, which gives a better perspective on half elves, so emilia doesn't get persecuted anymore, unless satella=emilia and she dies in the end, who knows, but i expect some deaths in the end.

4 chan chapter 104 is out.

Theta: "Fantasy. Comforting, pleasant words."
Subaru: "They sure are. Got your heart wavering?"
Theta: "Working yer tongue on this senile old biddy, yer a bad boy, Lil' Su."
Stifling her chuckles in the back of her throat, an elderly air covers Lewes's young expression.
Subaru shrugs as he jokes around, Theta's face glorious.
Theta: "I'm interested in having those pleasant words coax me, and maybe that is me being a senile old biddy."
Subaru: "You're a girl, might be my dangerous allure getting you dizzy."
Theta: "Pff,"
Lol subaru knows how to attract loli's

Well lewes is in arc 6, she used jiwald against the horn, minotaur thing, don't take it too seriously though subaru and her were just messing around, i don't remember lewes ever showing feelings for him or anything, plus she looks at him like a child being over 110 years old and all.

Am I missing something very obvious but why is the witches on the high tier and the archbishops are mid tiers? With the exception of Sekhmet(top tier) isn't it the exact opposite? I don't know much about Typhon but isn't her authority not combat related? I mean sure Echidna did say that she had fearsome potential but she lived and died without living up to her secret potential.

The author did say that they are tied in strength, I'm pretty sure that the archbishops of gluttony are stronger than Echidna since they stalemate against Daphne who is stronger than Echidna.

Typhon is the 2nd strongest witch, and would have been pretty op if she matured, echidna is the only witch who has been said to not be combat oriented, don't know you might have a point, i think it was stated ley vs daphne would be a stalemate and daphne is stronger than echidna and carmilla, so he should probably warrent a high tier i guess. As for the other archibishops, i guess sirius should also be high tier, she is pretty strong and hax, she is stated to be able to beat minerva, but minerva is the weakest witch, if it wasn't for her authority that heal people she would be pretty op, her blows are said to be able to rupture mountains, too bad all the force gets converted into healing.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well lewes is in arc 6, she used jiwald against the horn, minotaur thing, don't take it too seriously though subaru and her were just messing around, i don't remember lewes ever showing feelings for him or anything, plus she looks at him like a child being over 110 years old and all.

Why is lews treated as old hag while beatrice is 3x as old as her and treated as child lol

So apparently the new coming Rem "content" is entire novel for the IF\Ex chapter that is near 270p which is like 15WN chapter adding to the images of course it will get like the others volumes 9~10 images

too much of fan service though i don't mind it

Could swear tappei was getting his shit together until kadokawa threw the whole Rem birthday at him i doubt Rem' birthday was in planning longer than two months ago they made him write entire novel for her and the release for volume 12 got delayed so they can release the new EX volume about the twins

The dude been working non stop since september LN\bound for BD\Rem birthday etc i wish he can shit himself away from these side stories a little he wrote bouns for nearly every BD I am starting to doubt he may made the script for the dating game

gotta give him props tho he's really hard working on his series make me want to kill some other authors

An entire for the IF\Ex chapter, 270p? This is insane, the rem fanserice is crazy, lemon must be on cloud 9 right now, i am just hoping after all this rem fanservice, it doesn't continue and we can get back to the main story, seiously enough is enough.

on another news the BD releases is over so no more side story and extra novels and no more Rem fanservice to release and we get the starting of Rem\Ram birthday starting from tomorrow "i think it's 3 days " so we will got all that of the way , WN return is so soon

Preface - Twins without Hor

Chapter 1 - Flames of the Night

Chapter 2 - Prideful Oni Tribe

Chapter 3 - A New Life and the Start of Revenge

Chapter 4 - A Festival Dyed in Blood

Chapter 5 - The Oni that Cried

Epilogue - The Clown, the Accomplice, and the Substitute

Well more info on rem and ram's life after what happened to the oni clan and going to the mansion would be ok i guess.

4 chan chapter 105 is out

Otto: "I see, very much understood. When the one you have feelings for is so enraptured by a rival
in love, I'm sure it must be difficult for you. I sympathise thoroughly with your plight."

Garfiel: "I got no goddamn problems with usin' muscle t'shut yer loose mouth."

Lmao otto

Garfiel: "Shut up, take a nap. I ain't got the time t'be playin' with you."
Closing the distance with one step, Garfiel drives his fist into Otto's stomach. He avoids the bones, boring into Otto's guts. He goes flying, dribbling as he is hurled away to hit
the ground.
Garfiel had gone easy on him. He had put in too much force to just be stealing Otto's consciousness, but considering this a repayment for how beautifully he had been swindled, he was actually being nice.
Garfiel clicks his tongue at the prone Otto before digging his sole into earth, and—
Otto: "—Now where do you, think you're going?"
Garfiel: "—!?"
—Just when he intends to start running, he stops.
A dumbstruck Garfiel glances back. His gaze lands on Otto, standing.
With his hand to his stomach, coughing up spit, but nevertheless obviously not unconscious.
Garfiel: "****? Not that I was tryin' t'kill you, but I ain't got any memory'v throwin' a punch so
weak it wouldn't knock yer out, oi!"
Otto: "Really, don't you? Then, it would seem my endurance has exceeded your powers of
imagination. Ahh... stern and daily work-outs truly did have benefit. ...A merchant's body is their
capital, and so there is nothing greater than, being in health..."
See this is why otto>subaru, subaru wouldn't have been able to take that punch

We all know pre time skip subaru is major fodder no need to compare him to otto when otto made him look like amture few chapters ago

and otto is savage yo telling this to Garfiel

You think post 2nd timeskip subaru could take otto? I doubt it

And i hear something about a novel about the candidates and their knights,that would be interesting.

said nothing about talking otto and he obviously lose in magic battle i just think after the second time skip he also can take half ass attack from garfiel without crossing the ground like amture fodder he is , he was getting rekt by that monster left and right and he stood up several times

subaru will either stay fodder or he will jump into god tier if he's the sage

Btw since ley=daphne, and daphne>echinda, ley should be straight up city block level, same for beatrice, makes sense since roy fought julius evenly and i doubt there is a big difference in strength between roy and ley.

Yeah i agree but that also make Rem city block automatically since he troubles dealing with her it was worng to scale him from her in the first place it should be the

btw i don't the detail of that whole Garfield fight who was he fighting again ? Otto\Ram and was subaru in the fight too ? were they able to harem him in his beast form ? pretty sure they completely defeat before he turned into subaru fanboy

From what i remember otto was keeping garfiel busy with some tricks, and then right as garfiel got serious and was out to kill him, ram showed up and ram along with a little help from otto beat garfiel. Then next it was subaru and ram vs garfiel i think, which subaru won by stabbing garfiel with the crystal that puck was in.

Did he transformed ? did Ram used her oni mode ? both Ram and subaru are fodder to garfield and garfield is the same as Rem if he tries hard in the fight is automatically transform and lose his mind and why got turned into subaru fanboy again ? hell if that was another series i would assume MC beat his ass and very hard

Don't remember if ram used oni mode against garfiel, i am pretty sure that garfiel fully transformed against subaru though

Putting Roswaal and Puck with the same tier as the likes of Ley when they would absolutely fodderized the entire list is wrong Either throw the rest back to mid tier "with the expectation of beatrice and white " or raise Puck and Roswaal to top tier

I i think the former is better since most of the mid tiers can fight evenly with those "high tiers"

list go like this :

God tier : Rei-chan , satella

Top tier : Pandora - shaula - regulus-sehkmet

High tier : Roswaal - puck - white whale - beatrice

Mid tier : the rest

I say we do both, throw ley back and move roswaal and puck up, emilia, priscilla and sirius should stay where they are, beatrice as well cause of hax, this is basically beatrice if she wasn't nerfed.

Rem injured Ley? That wasn't mentioned in the interlude tho? I highly doubt that she managed to land a hit.

I have no problem with Puck\roswaal begin top tiers they are vastl above others to put on the same tier like them but the sins and the witchs should be back to mid tier , Betarice stay as High top tier as we consider both nerfed and original version

Emilia and sirius are fine but why priscilla again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back