• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 8 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't, the only people who reinhard has been specifically stated to need reid against are the dragon and satella, the rest it only says reinhard and no mention of reid which means base reinhard>sehkmet, regulus, oni ram etc, this is pretty evident from what we saw of regulus vs reinhard, regulus couldn't do anything to him when he didn't intentionally take down his defenses, and there is the fact base reinhard could have foddered puck.

The story mentions that the dragon is equal or weaker than Sekhmet so we can't ignore that and the ranking proves that Regulus and Ram are stronger than Sekhmet so if the ranking with adding the dragon and Satella, it would look like this.

Reinhard = Satella --> Oni Ram --> Regulus --> Sekhmet --> Dragon

Maybe

Reinhard = Satella --> Oni Ram --> Regulus = Dragon --> Sekhmet

Or

Reinhard = Satella --> Oni Ram --> Regulus --> Dragon --> Sekhmet

In all situations if Reinhard uses Reid against the dragon then he must use Reid against Regulus and Oni Ram, since Oni Ram isn't a thing. We can assume that the only problem with this information is that Reinhard didn't use Reid against Regulus. That can be easily solved in the light novel or even explained by saying that Reinhard personally refused to use Reid against Regulus even if he could, due to chivalry.

Stop bringing oni Ram she's what if character and no sekhmet vs dragon is PIS or Dragon fooling around it's either one of the two

Author didn't put anything about the characters because of spoilers\didn't though of it yet hence Reid wasn't there and even dragon wasn't there with who can bring down the white whale his top 5 ranking is old thing

What zero said that list is outdated, it only included characters who had shown up since then and had no reid on it, no sehkmet isn't stronger than the dragon it's complete bullshit, i am done arguing about it, jesus you just love hyping up regulus lol.

Reinhard -->Satella -->Reid=Flugel=The Dragon-->Pandora-->Shaula-->Cecilus?-->Regulus-->Sehkmet-->Puck=Roswaal is what i think.

We can still take it seriously, it proves that Oni Ram and Regulus are stronger than Sekhmet/Roswaal/Puck, that is important information if we want to rank characters based on strength. Besides, he mentioned the strength of Reid in that interview and Reid is stronger than Oni Ram but weaker than Reinhard so just put him under Reinhard and Satella but stronger than Oni Ram/Regulus/Sekhmet

Anyhow, the dragon struggled against Sekhmet, if that doesn't prove that they are at least equals then idk. If Reinhard uses Reid against the dragon then that automatically means that he uses it against Sekhmet. Regulus is stronger than Sekhmet so with that logic, Reinhard should have used Reid against Regulus. Not a big deal if you just say that Reinhard refused to use Reid due to chivalry or even change it in the light novel.

We can't just delete the fact that Sekhmet drove the dragon past the waterfall and that the dragon hated/feared Sekhmet. They are equals.

chapter 9 of arc 6 is out and Lemon wrote text wall about what he likes about Rem lol " gonna read it tho " , next thing he will without doubt is Rem content from her birthday

hopefuly these new fan service chapters are worth it

It still makes no sense how can one of three beings who sealed satella somehow be weaker than another witch? They are called the 3 great beings or something like that, and you expect me to beleive that sehkmet is somehow on their level when reid can behead sehkmet, regulus etc, why shouldn't the dragon be able to do the same, especially when reid is that op precisely because he formed a contract with the dragon? Anyway enough lets drop it, i am getting a little bit agitated.

Maybe the dragon have passive skills? I mean it protects people from sickness and grant wishes so maybe it strength and the reason why it was called one of the three great beings doesn't lie in pure strength but rather protection/sealing/granting blessings. Sekhmet is the undeniable strongest witch, she can kill the others easilyyy. So to compare her with other witches is not fair for her.

Another theory that could explain this but maybe Regulus in actuality isn't stronger than Sekhmet, but the fact that they are witches and not warlocks helps him immensely with his authority so it's a win due to affinity but not due to strength? But then again the author ranked him above Sekhmet so idk.

Celestial Pegasus said:
What zero said that list is outdated, it only included characters who had shown up since then and had no reid on it, no sehkmet isn't stronger than the dragon it's complete bullshit, i am done arguing about it, jesus you just love hyping up regulus lol.
Reinhard -->Satella -->Reid=Flugel=The Dragon-->Pandora-->Shaula-->Cecilus?-->Regulus-->Sehkmet-->Puck=Roswaal is what i think.
100% agree with the list

The only part where I disagree is Cecilus, since he was just a thunder user, that can't beat Sekhmet and Regulus/Puck in my opinon.

The dragon should be closer to Sekhmet since Sekhmet easily pushed him away from the waterfall.

You're pushing Sehkmet so that you can proof that Regulus > Dragon based on old list and now you act that isn't your intention lets play honset little sis , Dragon is is being was necessary to seal satella when sekhmet was stepping stone to satella , dragon vs sehkmet can only be PIS and we don't know the detail of the fight it can go in many theories while dragon > sehkmet remain a fact , that like saying subaru can fight Elsa in arc 1 when the rest of the story sceam he can't touch her so his fight with her is PIS same for dragon and sehkmet , now you will argue on Elsa was messing around and all and i can say the same for the dragon

that my final piece i am not saying anything more

We don't even know what cecilius is fully capable of and if he forced reinhard to use reid, regulus isn't touching him, regulus couldn't keep up with base reinhard much less cecilus who is above base reinhard. And puck gets fodderize by cecilius base reinhard causally walked up to puck and slammed him into the ground and damaged him.

And just gonna ignore the dragon and sehkmet part, already said my piece there.

Perhaps we should wait for more explanation about Dragon vs Sekhmet. I'm pretty sure it wasn't removed from the light novel. Sekhmet is my second favorite witch so I'm not pushing her for Regulus.

Speaking from the story only, the fact that Sekhmet managed to drive the dragon past the waterfall with ease just proves that they are at least equals to some extent, even if the dragon is stronger than Sekhmet it would be a win with a small margin. If Sekhmet and Regulus are equals or if Regulus is stronger than Sekhmet by a tiny bit then Dragon > Regulus could be the canon, no? That is to say, if Regulus and Sekhmet teamed up they could easily destroy the dragon.

I hope Cecilus comes back, I really want to see if he would be the replacement for Reinhard after the nerf.

Holy shit you people need to read Lemon wall of text about Rem

Hala since i know you don't like Rem it may give you alot of cring lol

I read it all, I kinda relate with the whole not focusing in class (but that is just me being taida as ****) and smiling randomly. To motivate my taida self I think about studying japanese for Regu and studying for SATs so I can get a good job --> Money --> Future Regu merchandise. But Lemon is too much...his love is real bruh~

and the healing began with the men being put outside.Also, as for why Subaru and Julius were put outside while the healing began――

[Ram: ――mm]

One could tell that the healing had started because of the voice that could be heard faintly, although it came from over the door.Ram's situation was pitiful, as she received her healing, and it really did feel like something erotic somehow.That's why they refused to have the men with them during healing, ever since it was witnessed the first day.

[Subaru: I don't get why Roswaal thought of making you do that repeatedly.]

[Julius: In a way, it's definitely an honorable role. Ram is charming and pretty. However, when I think about the obvious matter of who she has eyes for, I honestly can't be pleased with it.]

LAMO , and julius have point here garfiel shoud learn from him

Hearing the lovely voice from the back made Subaru's face faintly turn red as he scratched his nose.Julius had a nonchalant face, but it was a very strong stimulus to the naive teenager. But still, they couldn't get sniffed out by dangerous mabeasts. It couldn't be helped. It was necessary.

[Anastasia: You look quiiiiite conflicted, Natsuki-kun.]

[Subaru: Uwooooah?]

[Julius: You got a little too surprised. It's as if you were thinking of something evil.]

[Subaru: Huh? It's not like I was thinking of something evil or anything, you know? Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about. Not at all. Not one bit. So, what do you need, Anastasia-san? I'll listen to anything!]

No one can blame subaru who can not be interested in hearing Ram moan ? you must be gay if you don't enjoy hearing that

[Anastasia: About these sand dunes and the sandy plain between the watchtower, the space is distorted.]

[Subaru: The space is distorted……?]

[Anastasia: In other words, the land isn't connected, unlike what you see. If we continue walking with it being like this, weeell, we proooobably wouldn't reach it, no matter how long we walked.]

Anastasia nonchalantly clarifies the truth of the impact, and Subaru could not close his mouth. The Anastasia who was equivalent to Eridna should've known it from the beginnig, considering how it sounded as if that matter was being told from Eridna.

[Subaru: So I guess that's why Reinhard and all the other challengers couldn't reach it.]

[Anastasia: The destination itself can be seen there. If the distance could be closed…..if they were able to frantically escape the mabeasts den along the way, it could be seen even more, and they probably could not help but want to go further.]

So reinhard couldn't reach the tower cause of the distorted space.

[Emilia: Eh!? What!? Subaru, did you say something!? I can't hear you at all!]

[Subaru: The wind is so strong, and this is beyond suicidal!]

[Emilia: Eh!? You want to die!? No, you can't! Don't lose courage!]

[Subaru: I didn't say…….Guwaaaa!! Sand violently got in my eyee!]

[Emilia: Eh!? Say something!? Say it again! Subaru? Subaru――!]

[Subaru: Say it again, such a spartan act is…….guwaaaa!!]

[Emilia: Subaru――!?]

Lmao

Just read Lemons monologue, i knew he was obsessed with rem but damn, it causes him physically pain when he doesn't have any rem content to translated, this is next level love here.

[Subaru: Yeah yeah……come to think of it, you're clean even without taking a bath.] [

Beatrice: That's because most of my body is made up of mana, I suppose. Of course, I always seem clean. Me being pretty anywhere at any time is a given, I suppose.]

Didn't knew about this one

[Subaru: Oh, we've discovered a group of mabeasts again. They only seem like mere animals when they surround us like that.]

[Meili: If they go away from me and come close, people like Oni-san will get bitten at once. It's strange, but aall the animals around here stare at Onii-san.]

This must be so creepy , now i think about subaru is like guts from berserk when it comes to this aspect

[Subaru: Don't say that. If I were to depict what they are to me, you, and Rem, I'd say that they built the bridges between us. If they weren't there, maybe I wouldn't even be here right now. When you think about that, we don't have a bad relationship with the……..wait, it is bad! It's shit!]

[Ram: Stop killing your own enthusiasm by yourself. Watching you makes me feel pity, listening to you makes me feel miserable, and just thinking about it makes me feel miserable.]

Gotta love the Subaru\Ram talk and charisma can't wait for the VN

^yeah it's really shame when you think about when he back off from the group Ram joined the journy would think he would go with them even if he's legs were broken if he knew Ram would come

AL & Anastasia Q&A

Q: Are there plans to write a side chapter for Al-san????

A: There's really big plans. Really big plans, and I think everyone's going to be surprised.

^ tapppei should stop with that AL hype

So how about guessing which sin archbishop Al met? I think it's either Petelgeuse or Regulus (inb4 its the unknown pride archbishop)

Considering al was summoned in his late teens, and he was summoned 18 years ago, he should be around 36-37.

Don't really have any guesses on who al met, at the very least it's not capella though.

So one of the Rem stories is subaru taking her on date < it's about time tappei make one i guess

yet to see the other one but people said Emilia offered Rem a lap pillow < lol

WELL SHIT The UPDATE IS HERE , the first update in 10 months on the WN page page !!! It's Rem new IF chapter though "it's really long btw " and it's mainly about rigel "i like him"

he also wrote update apologizing once again about the late update he said it was impossible to write on the WN when he was so busy with the BD release and Rem birthday and her stories and he also had vol 12 he said he will come back once he's done with Vol 12 and Rem birthday

he still have to do the IF novel on 2\24 i think

Rem and subaru on a date? The rem fanservice is real. You know in all honesty, i don't really care much for the rem if chapters, well for one cause it's an if and rem would never run away with subaru and abandon everyone and two just more fanservice, what i want is more stuff from the main story, or side chapters that add to the main story.

Since we are getting close to march, hopefully we start getting design releases for the other witches like sehkmet and carmillia.

Not really, nobody here is a rem fanatic, although i don't particularly care for ram, though zero does, it's quite sad though that it was rem and ram's birthday but ram got no love.

Well Rem\Ram novel give them back story before they meet subaru so not all Rem content is fan service but what the the japanese fandom want and kadokawa give them what they went , tappei said on of the reasons he is late on the WN is because he was busy with Rem stuff

You did read all the IF chapter tho didn't you ? and i am sure you will read the next one you just love to complain pegasus xD

I know right I don't get why people like Rem she killed Subaru and tortured him in the processes only because she taught he is a spy without any actual evidence for that statement, maybe his "stink" is an possible clue but I am not sure if she was able to smell that back then.

Not to mention Ram's personality is so funny :)

I think i only read 3 chapters of the if, i think. Ram killed subaru too so not really a reason to like ram and dislike rem, i mean a lot of ppl have tried to killed subaru and then turned into his allies. Subaru smelled like the witch, practically the most hated person in the verse so of course she would suspect him. As for ram's personality i don't really care too much for it, not a fan of those types of characters, just not my taste.

Everyone didn't like Rem in arc 2 but it's became a meme to like her after arc 3 it can't be helped

Well while i prefer Rem over Ram i actually prefer Subaru\Ram interaction it's much more funnier and interesting for me which is why looking forward for the VN

Ram tried to kill him cause she taught he knew about why Rem died so honestly it is kinda reasonable since she was angry and everything.

I kinda like Ram's personality being so straight forward at least with Subaru.

^He was talking about the third loop where Ram killed subaru after Rem tortured him ah btw Pegasus is also Rem lover , i think even heinkel is the only person that may agree with you is hala

@Pegasus IIRC didnt you said once you find Subaru\Ram hilarious despite not being fan of Ram herself ?

Yea was talking about the loop where rem tourtured subaru, ram was the one who killed him, not rem. Hala is a regulus lover, but what does he/she think about the female characters?

My rankings go: Rem>crusch>beatrice for female and subaru>wilhelm>julius for male.

@Zero did i ever say something like that? Can't remember, i don't really care for ram's tsundere act and her cold attitude towards subaru, and already said i hate roswaal x ram as a pairing and want ram to leave roswaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back