• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 6 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like these changes cuts out a lot of unnecessary stuff. When can we expect the cover art for volume 11?

When i ask about heinkel pegasus comes out of no where man why the world always goes againts my wishes ......

Best thing he did is cutting the bullshit with Rem subaru did in chapter 2-4 man that was annoying to read he also cutted the "Emilia faction " bullshit chapter < good job tappei

dunno when

Pretty sure heinkel isn't on until another 4 or 5 hours i would say, so you're stuck with me lol, plus don't know if he still circles this thread he seems to be elsewhere.

Hmm was wondering of list of character that can force subaru into suicide , i mean tappei really want to give subaru that ideal\hero mind set after arc 4 if he;s ready to kill himself for petra

but really maybe i am not in a position to speak but if you have power to save lives and prevent tragedies and doesn't use it to save your friends you're asshole lol < some people still think subaru only commit suicide for Emilia\Rem\ "pretty much the girls he want to tap their asses lol , could argue subaru love beatrice as much as his wafus

it's trublesome to try to convince people who didn't know the WN details and just love to argue

Well he is willing to commit suicide to save everyone, he doesn't just want to save rem and emilia but everyone so from the moment anyone dies he makes up his mind to commit suicide, it's just that killing yourself and not finding out who killed the people you want to save and why won't prevent the same thing from happening again when you respawn, so subaru plays the loops out to get as much info as possible, whoich usually ends with someone or something killing him before he can commit suicide.

When he found out about rem he immediately killed himself because that was the only thing he could do to try to save her but it didn't work. Beatrice and subaru's relationship is like a brother- sister relationship he is only interested in rem and emilia.

But yea people like to talk crap when they don't know anything, subaru isn't as single minded or selfish as they make him out to be.

Nah was just talking about the important nothing about him begin interested in her , i was just saying you can't say subaru love this one more than that by by the sucide thing , subaru is ready to kill himself for even Ram hell

Yea, suicide doesn't prove he loves one more than the other he will do it for everyone.

Say as anyone read the frederica or petra side story yet? I would like to know what happens in it, now that i think about it haven't heard anything about that reinhard vs ceclius side story, that one i also want to know about.

Wow there still people who think Fake old spoilers are true after reading some comments huh , such like betelgeuse ripping Rem's body apart or stabing Emilia to death

look to this : In the WN/LN Betelgeuse ripped off her legs and arms and then split her body in 2 pieces. Regenerating wasn't an option in first place.

^

lol there even an image in th LN vol 5 where subaru hold Rem who still in one piece and how can she free him in the first place ? people doesn't even use simple logic sometimes , and yeks and here i though Tappei was sick

People just love gore it seems, not that it's unwarranted i mean it does get pretty gory especially in arc 4, subaru get rekt so much, but his death to the rabbit takes the cake, he was just there feeling himself getting eaten from the inside out until he couldn't feel anything at all anymore, pretty messed up.

Oh finally chapter 59 of the 4 chan translation is up, gonna go read it.

I think Arc 4 was the worst it just no need to make it worse it's disgusting already sometimes , and you really loved the "eating from inside-out" thing huh you are sadim guy yourself pegasus lol

BTW how was eaten from the inside by the rabbit anyway ? did he ate alive rabbit on the dinner or something ?

Well from what i remember after being messed up badly from elsa in the mansion and almost killing himself by biting his tongue after which beatrice healed him, beatrice teleported subaru back to the sanctuary where he found a building with a hole which we later found out is where the original lewes was.

Anyway he leaves that building and heads towards the sanctuary and in front of the sanctuary he sees a little white rabbit the size of his fist, he goes to touch it and then it starts eating him and like ten thousand of them start eating him, some of them go into his mouth and start eating everything from his throat down and every last piece of subaru. The rabbits don't leave anything when they eat people not even a drop of blood which makes it seem as if the person just disappeared.

This is why i said that death was brutal and the thing is with the rabbits is that there are as much of them as they are water droplets in mist so like thousands upon thousands and they keep multiplying infinetly.

They go from one area to another and eat every living thing there, humans, insects everything that has flesh basically as they don't eat stuff like fruits or vegetables, just flesh. After they have eaten everything in an area they then proceed to eat each other and then they move to another area, rinse and repeat.

Those little rabbits are scary man.

some people says Subaru is lucky , hell i won't go to that world if they give every singal girl in the damn show lol even rabbits want me dead **** that man

wasn't there DC
comedy movie where a rabbit eat a girl "or hamster " anyway ?

say chapter 59 must be pretty close to subaru and beako talk i want to read that since the bgining and in details man , BTW i want link to 4chan translation

Don't know about that movie, i thought i already posted the link, here it is again then. Subaru is currently back at the mansion after using the lewes clones to escape from garfiel.

i want to read it but the lews and garfiel are super annoying and krusty i can't bare them lol , so much pointless stuff in this arc

Thanks you Pegasus-chan <3

Meh have no issues with lewes, garfiel though is a bit annoying, i have to say the most satisfying thing so far is subaru choking roswaal, he deserved that and more for all the shady stuff he has been pulling.

Now you said received so little punishment for all the shady stuff he did and how he used everyone like tools and refused to stop the attack on the mansion when subaru told him , like really **** this dude also nearly everyone in the camp hate him "even petra said she can't stand roswaal in arc 6 she only stay because she can spend more time with subaru " the only reason subaru still keep relationship with him is because he's a powerful ally and he doesn't trust him at all no one like this dude "beside the blind pink maid which is bullshit "

roswaal need to die in the future arcs "just saying"

Yea and the thing is roswaal doesn't even help out at all, as subaru puts it he is a op support character that doesn't help with the actual fights. I agree he needs to die in future arcs, if anyone should die i would prefer it be roswaal.

coule swear i wrote to you twice and every time i messed up , sorry heinkel-chan

@Pegasus maybe we can give roswaal happy ending . polygamy with Ram and echinda "or lews" ? lol seriously he's whole purpose of revive echidna is pointless now she's already back and we all know she will never love him i really wonder what tappei want to do with him

Doubt roswaal is getting an happy ending, i am sure ram will eventually leave him and echidna doesn't care about him so he will just end up alone which is exactly what should happen after all the stuff he has done.

Now that i think about it i prefer that roswaal doesn't die but has to live with being all alone as nobody cares for him anymore and the person he loves will never love him back.

yeah roswaal is one of the characters that i doubt will get a happy ending he just need to die to make up for the stuff he did i think he will be sacrificed at some point for some purpose

talking about i really wonder what ending awaiting stella\emilia , she either get killed or be saved though i really can't imagine satella living happy with everyone else

Rem with how popular she is and how she was in coma for whole year happy ending is almost granted for her

and second to satella i wonder what tappei have in the store for subaru at last

With satella either subaru somehow does actually manage to kill her, which he probably will have to in order to stop her from destroying the world or satella will sacrifice herself in order to stop pandora.

Emilia won't be getting out of this unscratched satella might take her over agai and subaru has to kill her or maybe she is indeed satella but satella is just her in the future, who knows.

with Reinhard having so much power he must have major role in the last arc , i still don't buy satella will be the last villian she seems more like a victim to her own self to me

Subaru having to kill emilia in order to save the world in every possible with how the author is making subaru the ideal hero since arc 4 , he also said family is more important than love so yeah in case he make that scenario subaru will choose everything else , in fact he already did in arc 4

however subaru can always pull of his golden ending who he always wanted "save satella , emilia , and everyone else " if i recall tappei said several times he want really happy ending for the series so dunno

Satella is gonna get unsealed cause the seal is weakening and then she will proceed to try to consume the world but reinhard is gonna stop her and it's gonna be a stalemate and somehow subaru is gonna have to figure out either how to kill satella or save her.

Yea that's why i said satella might sacrifice herself to beat pandora cause i don't see satella as the final villain however she is defiently going to wreck stuff when she comes back.

Tappei can say this is a heartwarming story as many times as he wants but i am not buying it seeing as all the stuff he has written so far.

No he's a sadim asshole i didn't said otherwise but i recall he said several times he want happy ending as prize to the characters and fans after the suffering that different from heartwarming , i never saw his story as heartwarming in the first place

i remember deadman wonderland was very dark and gore manga but had happy ending

Btw pegasus about Subaru's age i think we're missing something he's older than this

i ask the admin and he said the only reason he's listed as 17 was because it wasn't brought if he turned 18 later so the admin isn't sure himslef and said he think he should be 18 before the time skip :

subaru at the beginning of the series stated that he is almost 18 , there more than 2 months gap between arc 1 and the end of arc 4 , 1 year gap between 4 and 5 and 2 month between beginning of arc 5 and where we are currently "arc 6 " so At least 1 year and 4 months have passed since the beginning of the series when subaru was almost 18 now if you add the one year time skip alone that make him almost 19 and with adding the extra 4 months that should definitely make him a lot closer to the range of 19 and most likely 19

i think subaru's age should be 19 or we should put him as 18-19 at the very least , what do you think ?

Even if we take his words as his said it in the anime "this year i am 18 " now if his birthday is april and he's yet to be 18 then thats mean arc 1 take place between january and march if we take this alone

now Rem and Ram were already 17 when subaru met them back in arc 2 THEN arc 1 take place between february and march which make Rem and Ram 17 and subaru is still 17 , that make subaru about 10 months older than the twins

arc 4 take place between april and may , Subaru after the TS is exactly 2 years older than Rem , Ram will be older than her by the time Rem spent sleeping which is 1 year and 2 months

This is seems better , dude i just figured out the time line of the series lol

Wondering when we might get a next witch design, i need that sehkmet design already. Volume 11 is coming out in 1 month so i think like by the first week of december we might get the cover art, hopefull it has some of the witches and not someone like elsa or frederica.

Why whould you get Elsa or frederica we already have their designs , we should get the cover and some design by the first week of december , i hope he wrapped up arc 4 as fast as he can he should end it by mid 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back