• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spring of anime is screwed, first maou gakuin, now re zero, pretty sure more will be delayed, hoping tower of god and oregairu season 3 are still good.

Thinking of making profiles for Carol and Grimm, been a while since i read ex novel 2 though and wasn't keeping track of their abilities, as far as i remember they don't have any besides being skilled with their weapons.

It's really been a while if you think they appear in the one translated EX in which they don't, we can get one for Valga too if you want. Also the old Ros J can be updated and used I guess.

Already fixed it lol. The profiles said they appear in ex novel 1 so that's what through me off.

Valga would need 2 keys, one for his Prime, and another for when he is Old cause Rom/Valga was slapped by Elsa, at his prime, he would slap Elsa.

Tappei compared him to dumb, dumber and dumbest so he's quite weak. And I wouldn't call it prime, he was boosted by a spell and some bones.

Honestly really forgetting about Valga, all i remember is him being able to make himself larger.

How about i let you take care of creating it? What we see of him in the main series would just make him unknown, with spell and bones, he is 8-A i guess.

Sure, I'll try my hand at it tommorow. He didn't enlarge himself, it was Sphinx's spell + bones of his ancestors. When Wil pulled them out he began to shrink.

And his regular form really is weak.

Q: I'd like to know Old Man Rom's standard strength!

A: It's more or less reasonable amongst the non-combatants. As of arc five, he's weaker than Ton and Chin out of Ton, Chin, and Kan. I'm not sure about Kan.

Which Ark is the Manga at? I know the WN is at Ark 6 last time I checked. Not sure about the LN adaption.

Also I am excited for next season, but am wondering how they will censor the scenes of Subaru's trial, where he was shown his own deaths. Censoring would be quite a bit harder there, due to it lingering longer than when he just dies.

Hope they find some way to do it well, as obvious censoring is just painful to look at.

Also what is the overall narrative for 5 and 6 (few spoilers as possible)? I have completed Ark 4, but haven't read past that.

Well ****. Looks like I have to wait, even longer. Why does Corona Beer have to screw us over like this? The Volstead Act was right, if Prohibition haden't ended we wouldn't be dealing with this! The Corona Virus was just a scam to gain publicity, wake up Sheeple!!

Manga is on like the beginning of arc 4, it's just gonna fall behind again when season 2 comes out. And the translated version LN isn't much better either, it's just like half way through arc 4.

Narrative of arc 5 is like a team battle vs the witch cult. Arc 6 from what little i know since i have just read summaries of stuff and am waiting for gaps in translation to be closed, reveals a lot of stuff about the world ie the witches backstories and stuff that happened 400 years ago. The characters are looking for a way to save the people affect the gluttony and lust in arc 5.

Thanks Pegasus, and that is quite far behind.

About how long is Arc 5 compared to Ark 4? I know that Ark 4 is very long, forgot the exact word count of the translation I read, but it was in the hundreds of thousands. I think it was around 635,000 (2117 pages).

Arc 5 is nowhere near as long as arc 4, it's 50 chapters shorter.

In arc 6 the archbishop of Glottony is the main antagonist, the witches are long dead, we just get their backstories.

Tappei said the witches will come back in arc 10 or was it 11? And we know Echidna is walking around with their souls, so they aren't out of the story completely.

But Gluttony is the main threat of arc 6 indeed from what i know.

Speaking of future arcs, wasn't arc 6 supposed to involve Al and Priscilla? Also stuff told from Reinhard's perspective is considered spoilers and Tappei refuses to answer anything about what what happen if Reinhard lost his blessings so thinking we will get a Reinhard arc at some point.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Tappei said the witches will come back in arc 10 or was it 11? And we know Echidna is walking around with their souls, so they aren't out of the story completely.
But Gluttony is the main threat of arc 6 indeed from what i know.

Speaking of future arcs, wasn't arc 6 supposed to involve Al and Priscilla? Also stuff told from Reinhard's perspective is considered spoilers and Tappei refuses to answer anything about what what happen if Reinhard lost his blessings so thinking we will get a Reinhard arc at some point.
Witches are arc 11, Al is arc 7.

Mistyped 7, but yea meant arc 7 for Al. Should be an interesting arc, in the LN that is cause don't think at this point the WN can stay ahead of the LN.

I know the witches are dead, but he communicated with them in Arc 4. So I thought that something might happen to allow them to interact more with Barusu.

I though the LN is an adaptation of the WN, that shaves off a large portion of text to make it more easily consumable and the like. Along with some polishing off of canon and rewriting of scenes, basically creating a revamp of the WN. How is the LN going to get past the WN?

Zouken said:
I though the LN is an adaptation of the WN, that shaves off a large portion of text to make it more easily consumable and the like. Along with some polishing off of canon and rewriting of scenes, basically creating a revamp of the WN. How is the LN going to get past the WN?
How every other series where the LN surpassed the the WN did, he'll just write the LN and the LN only. And while things do get changed for the sake of the reading experience there are also bigger changes in events. For instance in the LN Emilia meets Mineva after passing the trials and she notes that "her name sound familiar".

And the WN has been stuck at arc 6 even before the anime finished airing, there is little hope it seems even if Tappei said he doesn't plan on discontinuing it.

Yes, hopefully they don't rush it and keep what the OVA skipped.

Also EX 4 should be getting translated in August.

And there are comming out with another mobile game where they say we can get into "what-if" scenarious depending on what we choose to do but I highly doubt they will actually diviate from the main story into the actual What IFs.

August? Well at least it didn't take a year i guess.

That mobile game gonna be Japan only?

Btw the whale's tiering needs some adjustments, it's stated to be 165 ft long which is 50m, but the calc for it's durability assumes it's 188.52 m.

Zouken said:
That is a 3.74x difference. The Length is 50.292 metres.
No, it should be just 50 m, the LN uses the metric system because it's Japanese but the translations switch to feet because it's made by an American company (I think), they once messed up Valga's height, made him out to be 9 m instead of 10 m.

Celestial Pegasus said:
That mobile game gonna be Japan only?
For the time being it seems so but at least is not like the Chinise one they released that puts you through hell trying to even register to play it.

(534/207)*50.292 = 129.738782609 meters tall

(133/207)*50.292 = 32.313217 metres radius

Flugel's Tree bole volume = 106394.727 m

General Sherman tree bole density = 0.92843211572 tons/m3

Flugel's Tree bole mass = 98780.2815038 tons

Energy = 57008841907 Joules (5.7e10)

(5.7e10)*3 = 1.71e11 or 8-B City Block Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back