• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly unlikely arc 5 will be adapted, it's not possible without butchering the content.

Tappei has already said if a season 2 did happen, he wanted it to be just arc 4, though what he wants isn't necceassarily what will happen.

They did 9 volumes for the first season and that had some stuff skipped, arc 3 has 6 volumes, arc 5 has 5 volumes, 25 episodes should be good for arc 4.

Volume 12 of the LN is out translated today, gonna read it.

Not the physical, pdf/epub.

Here is the link to basically the translated volumes so far.

Should probably also post that in the op.

Btw when's your thread coming?

It's already done writing but I haven't posted it, I can post it now if I want but it's like 10 pm, yesterday I had some electricity issues so I couldn't. I have E ranked luck it seems. Btw the solutions for linking the citations don't look pretty but will have to make due.

Thought it was today the 25th? Saw some dates for it, well regardless it's out.

Already have vol 12 up, gonna watch a couple anime then read it.

Yeah... for the physical. Delay Press has been ******* with it even more, there was a delay between the versions last volume as well. Now I'm just confused but whatever.

Speaking of yawnpress when are they doing ex novel 4? They need to stop blue balling us for Reinhard vs Cecilius, it came out in december.

I want to see Ceci-kun too but it ain't comming it seems, EX volumes have like a year long gap for the translations. Mean it's basically an addaptation of the prequel short sotories with some things changed from what I know but we will get new stuff like Tappei's expanding on the op ass swords like the the ones Rein and Priscilla and Cecilus have.

Finished vol 12, this was a long vol, jam pack with suffering and insanity.

Don't know if i should say it but just in case, arc 4/season 2 spoilers below, don't read if you want no spoilers.

From what i remember of the WN Elsa and Beatrice fought in the mansion not the village and Meili wasn't together with Elsa so must be a LN change, like before with Frederica being able to transform.

That shadow thing that takes control of Subaru's body in the trials where Subaru is shown what happens after he dies, isn't in the LN. That was always weird to me in the WN.

It is actually said in story that Sehkmet can kill all the other witches excluding Satella of course, put together in a second, Tappei did state she could do in under a minute, here though it says only takes her a second.

Speaking of The Witch of Envy don't remember any mention of her darkness draining life like in the WN.

From The Witch of Envy, Roswaal to Echidna, you have a bunch of absolutely psychotic characters all obsessed with one particular thing each.

Can't wait to see this stuff animated.

Many characters in re zero are obsessed with things in the wrong ways.

And yes I'm the WN Beatrice and Elsa fought in the mansion.

I say the "in a second" should be the more official statement as Tappei has a habit of messing up his Twitter comments. Recently he said the gap between arcs 2 and 3 is 2 months when it's repeatedly stated it's 1 month in the LN.

Ok, here are most but not all of the revisons.

Gotta give a spoiler warning I guess, major ones for Arcs 4 and 5 and minor ones for Arc 6 (the general page spoils you more than anything here honestly).

And, yes, I know it's hard to get through all these citations and shitty formatting but I've been working at this for too long to care.

Shaula, nice.

When's vol 22 coming btw, is it march 25 like on the cover there?

At this point don't think Tappei intends on continuing the WN, the LN is so close now.

Translations come out every 4 months, they are falling further and further behind with each release. Meanwhile the Polish release is at Volume 18.

Shaula's clothes having the same colors as Subaru's is highly suspect, really fuels the theories of Subaru=Flugel.

Wonder if Tappei is just using a red herring trying to trick us.

Anybody been reading the sword demon battle ballad? Volcanica shows up at the end apparently.

The villain, Stride is one evil mofo. He is so brazen, he causally walks up to ppl who are hunting him down and does the most despicable stuff.

Not gonna going to details cause spoilers. This takes place chronologically after ex novel 3.

Have to say Wilhelm has gone through a lot of suffering, was pretty obvious from what the anime showed with him losing Theresia, but the stuff that happen before that too is messed up, not to mention afterwards.

Theresia is pretty messed up to, pretty much lost her entire family in war. And then what happens to her later....

Re zero is fulled with tragic characters, along with completely insane ones.

A bit, they're half way through translations so I was gonna leave them for later, but yes Volcanica does show up at the end, that part alone was translated some time ago before everything else.

That looks awesome.

Btw, how close to the webnovel is the light novel??

I hope so, all we got so far was Echidna glancing at an angry Subaru. (Which I don't even think was a scene that happened, at least in the Webnovel)

It definitely doesn't happen, all of those people in the scene cannot possibly be all together. Maybe they were trying to represent the 2nd trial but still.

Think it was meant to be symbolic, as in arc 4 revolves around everyone dying and Subaru having to fix it.

It's like arc 3 with the whale and then betelguese, but on steroids due to a certain evil masterminds shenanigans, and a bunch of other factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back