• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The anime contains changes that have been ruled canon by the author himself, such as the different way in which Subaru killed himself after he saw what happened to Rem and the different checkpoint thereafter.

The LN also contains non-canon changes, such as how the Blessing of Arrow Evasion was cut out from the LN and Renhard dodged Elsa's thrown knife at the end. Tappei said it was only done due to the page count and it's still there, you can also see that it made it to the anime just like that Puck scene in ep 26.

So volume 14 came out 2 days ago, i finished last night.

I am curious about who Emilia's mother is, if her dad was a elf cause he was Fortuna's brother, her mom has to be a human, but yet Echidna says she knew her mother which wouldn't make sense for a human to have been around 400 years ago.

Also i wanna know what the seal is sealing which is so powerful it can potential destroy the world.

You have stuff like Petelguese knowing Flugel and getting the witch factor, and Regulus being head of the radical faction of the cult with Pandora manipulating everything, and wanting the seal, as it's the cults greatest ambition.

Typical Re Zero, answers questions and brings up a lot more.

3 ******* CHAPTER WITHIN 24 HOURS!!!
O8EfPpm.png

So daily updates, it's like we were dying of thirst in a desert for 10 months, and now we are in an ocean.

Last edited:
I wonder how many chapters he has stored up. Unless are these chapters being written by the day? (No way)

Tappei says he writes the WN without notes and uploads chapters the second he finishes them, but I honestly don't buy it for a second.

If he really is doing that... Then holy shit, I'm impressed. All I know is this is amazing. I hope it never ends. We are so close to arc 7!

I hope the translators don't take too long.

There are already some decent translations out for chapters 80 & 81, Ringo (WCT translator) said he was going to get done with chapter 80 today.

His swings are the manifestation of the very concept of a sword and he killed the concepts of sound and light with with them.

Btw, can you fix the image galleries on the verse page? They're all squares now.
Idk if anything can be done about them being squares, messing around with it, also seems you can't have 2 images horizontally next to each other.

This new gallery update sucks.

I mean, it's working over on the Re:Zero wiki. Though, I think it was broken for some time until it was somehow fixed.

Otherwise we need to make it so that we don't use <gallery> for the page.

Saw this meme on reddit

oyBLt6uMoDMg7XECDDk2LbIQ9gCagcxmoe6R8SgkvBM.png

Oh yea chapter 86 is out now too. Tappei being the ****** he is apparently said he releases the chapters at 1am so ppl will stay up wondering if a chapter is coming lol.

I just caught up to the translations too, on chapter 80.

Fortunately, 1 AM JP time is only 6 PM here.

Unfortunately, 7 AM JP (the hour he released the 2nd in a day chapters) happens to be exactly 12 PM here, and I stood waiting till 1 AM to see if he would release chapter 85 the same day as 84... He didn't.

*Skipping over the Meili stuff*

Volcanica finally ******* wakes up and swipes at Emilia and her ice soldiers at sub-rel speed (just wait for the translations, you'll see). He then starts talking to her, he's senile AF so he starts wondering where Reid, Flugel and Farsale went since he thinks it's their parting with Shaula (all these people's hand prints are on the monolith). He then addresses "Satella", telling her it's time to get rid of her worries. He begins using space manip shit while talking about how if he hadn't hesitated that day no one-- He then readies his breath attack.

Who is Farsale? Also Volcanica didn;t seem this senile, when he showed up during the Stride incident. That sub rel speed is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back