• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna make a revision thread for adding precog to Thearesia and resistant to it to Wilhelm, will also clarify Thearesia's regen negation, should be Low-High since even cellular regen can't heal wounds inflicted by her.

Deal with other stuff at another time, ie like i still think Gaston is a tank with 8-B durability, the Metia's speed being downgraded, it's ap upgraded etc.

The fact that it can do any sort of damage to the Dragon, said Dragon who should be comparable to Reid with Reid and the Sage, if the Sage never formed a covenenat with the Dragon, Satella would have killed Reid and consumed the entire world.

At the very least it should have a possibly High 6-A rating i think.

Thearesia and Wilhelm CRT Thread

Wilhelm is pretty ridiculous for beating a sword saint with hard work, also Kurgan in Ex Novel 3 when toe to toe with this Wilhelm who did this.

The one in arc 5 is clearly weaker, think Wilhelm mentioned Thearesia being weaker, which makes sense since when she was alive she no diff young Wilhelm and young Wilhelm>Old Wilhelm who was clashing evenly with her in Arc 5. Although this Thearesisa is 40+, and it was 17 year old Thearesia who no diff young Wilhelm.

Still, the people Pandora revived like Kurgan and Thearesia clearly aren't as strong as they were when they were alive. With that Kurgan should get a speed upgrade to Hypersonic+, but that's for another day.

After, after he beat Thearesia they got married went on a honeymoon and while there Stride shows up with Kurgan and challenges Wilhelm, Stride haves Kurgan fight for him since he himself is weak, after a long and hard fight, Kurgan leaves with Stride if i remember correctly.

So yes Kurgan scales to Wilhelm, the revived one is clearly weaker if Garfiel can beat him when Garfiel is comparable to Elsa who Old Wilhelm can beat, bear in mind Thearesia>young Wilhelm>Old Wilhelm.

Idk seems sort of pointless, only thing that changes is their speed, well for Thearesia she would lose her precognition, for Kurgan it's just speed, also they are weaker in terms of ap, actually considering all that i guess it's fine with me.

Yea the fact that Thearesia was no longer the sword saint explains her nerf, idk about Kurgan though it can only be explained that he is weaker cause he got revived.

Peak Wilhelm is stronger than peak Kurgan; Wilhelm defeats (not killing him though) Kurgan in their final encounter (even though it was a slog for him). Reanimated Kurgan/Theresia both definitely weaker than their live forms. Wilhelm mentions that reanimated Kurgan was weaker than the one he knew in the Arc 5 Interludes (and earlier in the LN).

I find this wheelchair thing super ironic now that I'm actually looking at it. 'Cause I've been brewing together a Modern AU in my head where Ram is in a wheelchair as opposed to missing her horn.

Well at this point, it's obvious Tappei isn't doing the WN anymore.

Arc 5 translations are done, arc 6 is gonna get the gaps filled, not gonna read that till it's all out.

It's about Ley trying to eat Reid and then Reid taking control over his body from the inside cuz "Lol too stronk" and he fight Shadow Satella for sometime.

I guess this confirm that Gluttony little trick doesn't work on the verse top tiers.

Interesting, not gonna read that for a long time though.

So Ley ate his name or memories, and Reid said lol nope? If so weird how gluttony's authory works on Reinhard while Reid lol nopes it, but Reinhard>Reid.

He ate his memories but when he was about to eat his name/soul it was "too big" or something and Reid's soul ended up taking over Roy's body and he was vanished "Oh it's Roy btw not Ley"

Reid ended up taking back his memores AND Roy's memories. So in a sense roy tried to eat Reid but he got eaten instead "Talk about Karma lol"

That would make sense, considering when gluttony eats someone's name, everyone forgets them, including Reinhard, but if we scale to Reid seems if they tried to do that directly to Reinhard, it wouldn't work.

When gluttony eats a name it erases your memories, and nulls and contracts you have with spirits, name + memories=existence erasure, seems Reinhard would resist that part.

Though really we should change gluttony's ability from existence erasure to something else, when the erase someone a body is left just that no one remembers them and all things they have ie personal possessions get erased.

Existence Erasure was wrong to begin with. Since the body will be left, gluttony's ability's make it seems like the person never existed rather than falt out erasing their existence for real

There is still some loop holes thought. Ley eating Rem made her personal possessions dissapear but Ram still lost her horn, so it's not like they are rewriting the timeline.

Not really even sure what to classify it as, it's memory manipulation, but it also makes stuff the person owns disappear.

Also the fact that the people that are erased are literally in some sort of suspended time where they don't age or excrete waste.

Whatever it is if Reinhard scales to Reid it would mean the memory aspects of gluttony's ability would work on him, but the leaving him comatose aspect won't.

When it comes to Sirius's ability it was working on Reinhard but he was fighting her for a while there, so it doesn't seem as effective as on other ppl, and it's very vague whether her ability making ppl die works on Reinahrd, we see Reinhard saying no or something like that then nothing afterwards, we would need visuals to confirm if he got the wound the Sirius had.

To me it's seeming possible that abilities which would oneshot Reinhard probably won't work or are less effective, but ones which don't directly affect him or one shot him will work.

Another WN update. The chapter is mainly about Shaula.

Subaru figured out all the tower rules except the final one which Shaula refuse to hell him about because then he will leave and she's been waiting to be with him for centuries. She asks him if he hates her but Subaru says no.

She started packing of all sudden, apparently she automatically turn into a hideous monster if anyone breaks the tower rules "Which Reid did" and start killing everyone mindlessly against her will. She begs Subaru to order her to kill herself because she doesn't want to turn into a monster but Subaru refuse. Chapter end with Subaru jumping off the balcony and swearing to save Shaula in the next loop.

The fifth rule is apparently "It is not forbidden to destroy the trials"

It was pretty obvious that Shaula don't want Subaru to leave the tower. Subaru now want to save her.

They will gain some serious firepower if Subaru can somehow get Shaula out of the tower.

Laughs in Hajime Nagumo.

Rem and Emilia aren't really haxed, Rem isn't at all and Emilia's hax has conditions.

Hajime however everyone is haxed even the physical figther Shea, gets space + soul + mind hax in the Afterstories, while Yue can mind and soul hax cities of ppl and erase ppl's ability with info hax.

Anyway i wouldn't count Shaula as part of the harem, she likes him cause he smells like Fugel and he doesn't really have any romantic interest in her, Harem really is used too loosely, multiple girls being around a guy doesn't mean it's a harem imo, if it's like Hajime where he banged all of them and are married then it's a harem.

Though of course Subaru wants to have a harem with Emilia and Rem, will he though? We'll see.

Somehow you turned this into Hajime wank "as always" and add the most boring answer to Re;Zero harem element ever.

SAO is a harem my man. You don't have to f*ck every girl for her to be count part of the harem.

We should include Beako and Satella. They are haxxed.

When have i mentioned Hajime in this thread before this? No idea why you instantly responded like that, when it's the first time i am bringing him up here.

And i still stand by what i said, Rem is still comatose, while Subaru wants a harem, doesn't necessarily mean he will get one.

Has Emilia said she is ok with it yet?

Screw Harem argument. Doesn't matter if you think it's a harem or not I just threw a joke.

You mentioned Hajime A lot actually. Dunno I don't think I ever been arond you in the last year without you talking about Hajime. Would Hajime's harem be still more Haxxed if we include people Like: Beako, Satella, and Shaula? I am curios.

Lol, no press ctrl + f, that was the first i brought him up in this thread.

Debatable, Shaula just has space-time hax which is something they all have, so they are more broken than her.

They have most of beako's hax except BFR, and time stop despite time manipulation being a thing in arifureta, also power null i guess. Overall they are more broken since they have mind + soul + concept + info hax.

Satella is a big unknown what she can do, still think they are just as haxed as her based on what we know so far, the witches madness hax though is interesting, just being near Satella would screw them over since apparently their madness resistance wouldn't cover it, but time reversal could help there.

It's pretty debatable for Satella, the others i think they are more broken than though.

In the future i am sure Satella will gain way more hax, but the same is true for them since arifureta is still ongoing.

Hajime is part of the series title so.... It was literally the very line in the thread Lol.

Why is everyone so haxxed in this series? I would get into it but anime was too trash and so was the manga. RIP.

Speaking of harem, you only count if the MC f*ck all the girls and was interested in them all romantically right? Does that mean Hajime banged every girl in his harem?

Lol what a chad.

Cause the main abilities in the series are gained by conquering labyrinths and those labyrinths give mind, soul, empathetic, time, concept etc hax.

He banged all of them in the month he was making the crystal key to go back to earth. Hajime and Yue were rabbit throughout the series, then Shea joined in late into it then the others at the end.

Arifureta is cursed with shit adaptations, if you want to get into it then the light novel is the only way to go.

Roswaal position will be weakened significantly if Subaru manga to get Shaula out of that tower and keep her as his pet. I don't think writing a story with her will be THAT hard considering she's on Subaru's side this arc and he's been killed many times already.

Roswaal is useful to Subaru and Emilia due to his influence not necessarily his power but yea if Shaula joins he can't kill everyone if Subaru fails to protect everything like he said he would.

Subaru still died despite Reinhard being around so yea it won't really impact the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back