• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't they already done that? The reason why subaru lost his memories here in the first place is cause Rui ate his memories.

Ley is just gonna come and consume his name now.

Shit you are right. Subaru have immunity to some of the witch cult BS but not for all of them for some reason.

Wonder if tappei change reinhard not being unable to draw reid on regulus?

Still think its'd dumb that he couldn't albeit besides from his abilities, regulus is an amateur at fighting and is a regular human, so maybe that's why, and it was funny to see how triggered regulus got when reinhard said he wasn't worthy of the dragon sword.

Judging by this cover, only a volume or 2 at best is left for arc 5, tappei better start stepping up the release for the wn cause the ln will soon catch up.

About Pandora, did we add the "people lose their mind when they look at her" hax to her? what type of hax is this btw?

The story seems to suggest that she's just too beautiful but I think she's just using some type of RW. iirc the most beautiful witch/character in Re-zero is supposed to be Ekidona right?

Also, did you downgrade puck Pegasus? I am a bit behind, why did you downgrade them again?

Every witch has that hax, echidna showed it in a short story, you look at a witch = you get mind haxed.

Haven't touched any re zero profiles in like almost a year so don't know what downgrade you're talking about, i don't really care for the ratings in the first place since we need more stuff translated like reinhard vs cecilius and emilia's prequel story to make any definite changes.

Dude they were downgraded over a year ago, and you were in the thread, why are you bringing this up now?

Nothing has changed, we still haven't gotten the relevant side stories with good feats translated so not sure why you are bringing this up now.

Lmao really? I don't recall this at all Ó▓á_Ó▓á

I remember they were downgraded fro Low 6-B to possibly 6-C but not this one. Maybe I will check the thread again.

New chapter is up.

Glottony are here, Emilia is eaten, Shaula is running wild, Reid is after Subaru and co.

Things finally picking up.

Btw I kinda forgot but, Regulus never really had sex with any of his wives right? Why does he collect them again? I remember it had to do with his power or something.

Nope, regulus is obsessed with virgins and girls remaining pure, so he never did anything with them.

Basically his wives are just objects for him to stare at their pretty face, cause to him that's all that matters, their pretty face.

Pretty twisted guy considering that and the fact he kills them anytime they do anything that displeases him, which is only like 79 wives are left out of 300+

Re zero ova 2: bond of ice will be airing feburary 2019

So if my speculation is right, that being season 2 being announced after it, that will be when season 2 is announced hopefully.

Arc 4 is already done in the ln, and tappei has already said a season 2 would adapt arc 4 + sidestories.

I wonder if they will fix Subaru/Rem relationship in the anime. Otherwise, they are gonna have to change a lot of scenes

Iirc Subaru's love for Rem was never acknowledged in the anime. Everything after her confession was cut, which doesn't go in line with many plotlines of Arc4

The interludes go over that so not really an issue, cause that will be adapted.

Speaking of the interludes, seeing subaru cut his own throat when he learns what happens to rem will be brutal when season 2 happens.

Also seeing subs getting eaten alive by the rabbits.

Subaru's dearhs are brutal as always but he kidna lose any reaction to them in arc4 which tobe down the suffering just a bit. In arc6, he absolutely just shrug off everything that happens in previous loops, which is maybe why Tappei came with amnesia plot.

Arc 4 the dude was walking around with his fingers gone and part of his head gone and didn't care, at that point he just saw his life as expendable.

Then satella came and told him to value is life, it's pretty messed up how the entire time he couldn't tell anyone about what he was going through and the first person he can tell, turns out to be a sociopath who wants him to die so she can see what happens, echidna is crazy.

Reinhard birthday q&a is out.

Some interesting things:

"Q: I know that Reinhard lost the Blessing of the Phoenix, and gained the Next Blessing of the Phoenix, but if he lost the Next Blessing of the Phoenix, would he gain another new Blessing of the Phoenix, as you'd expect?

A: He would. They should go on becoming the Next Next."

We already knew this, basically sword jesus reinhard is unkillable.

"Q: Can Reinhard make up blessings himself? Or is he given them from blessings that already exist?

A: When Reinhard feels a blessing is needed, Od Laguna creates it and gives it to him. Sometimes there are errors in conveying his intention, and he doesn't get a proper blessing."

Reinhard's blessings are granted to him based on how od laguna interprets his intentions.

"Q: In a situation where all his blessings are taken away and he's dueling only with his sword skills, who could beat Reinhard? (His opponent has no blessings either)

A: Spoilers."

Hints that reinhard might lose his blessings

Q: If Reinhard's blessings went away, around how strong would he be?

A: Even if all the little tricks were lost, he'd be about the same as he is now."

Even without his blessings he would still be strong.

"Q: Can Reinhard walk while avoiding being hit by the rain?

A: He can."

Probably a good speed feat

"Q: If you threw Reinhard into space, how would that turn out?

A: He'd adapt."

So reinhard can survive in space

"Q: Is Reinhard, too, influenced by the Authority of Gluttony?

A: He is. Blessings cannot overcome authorities."

So seems authorities are just broken, which is why he is also affected by gluttony's authority, also explains why he couldn't just get a blessing to beat regulus.

"Q: In the event that Reinhard died, where would the Blessing of the Master Swordsman go...?

A: Spoilers."

More hints of reinhard being losing his blessings in the future.

I actually kinda dislike Rei-chan now if not for memes. This is also the reason why I don't really like Emilia.

Why all the wank?

What wank? If anything reinhard has pretty clear limits now, authorities>blessings, and tappei will likely nerf or kill him in the future.

I actually didn't read the authorities part at first.

I dislike how he has clear biased toward some of his characters which is annoying when you hear him talk about it.

That's an issue with tappei and not the characters really, tappei likes red heads and silver heads, to me it's whatever.

Anyway now regulus vs reinhard makes more sense cause you would think with all the blessings reinhard has and being able to wish for any blessing, he could just wish for one to beat regulus, but he can't cause authorities>blessings.

He is still strong cause even without blessing he would be top tier, and there is also stuff like his infinite resurrections, but now he doesn't seem like an absolute God.

So, I am not really sure how this Wiki works, but I just wanted to point out that Subaru does not have the "Stillness of an Object's Time" ability that is listed on his page. He has a different ability called "Cor Leonis", you can find the details of how it works over at the Re:Zero wiki if one of you is maintaining that page.

Finally, it seems like centuries have passed since the first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back