• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The levels of suffering is gonna be insane, anime only's are gonna freak out at episode 1 considering what will happen, just wonder if anyone will ragequit.

Btw pv of the emilia ova is also out

Also ln art for season 2

Re zero season 2 art

Vol 18 illustrations, includes regulus's wives, fanservice of priscilla, thearesia who looks pretty young for a 40 year old, reinhard's death, reinhard slapping regulus into the clouds, prisicilla kisisng liliana

Memory Snow is out but subs are bad, however we finally got a glimpse of Roswaal vs Puck, they were throwing nukes at each other, also Puck made it snow over the entire capital despite being at Roswaal's mansion which is kilometers away, however that's due to his excess mana which bult up over a year so not in his normal capability.

Beast of the End Puck will probably return to island level like I've been arguing for 2 years ago once all the anime and light novels are out. Small Puck for now is like city level I guess?

Don't know, we need the feat of the explosion calc if possible.

But this whole time i thought Roswaal=Puck was referring to Beast of the End Puck but it's Base, this rating would affect the witches cause now obviously they don't scale to Beast of the End, excluding Sekhmet, think she still scales.

If nothing else we can just scale them and Base Puck to town level via scaling to the whale.

Island level firepower will most likely come later during Puck vs Melakuera, the previous Great Fire Spirit. When their body collided during their opening move, the whole lake and the Great North Elior forest was vaporized, so you can no longer find the lake and that part of the forest on the map now. We can apply water vaporization calc there as a low-end (low-end because it's a bit hard to get vaporization figure for forests).

That was before Puck gained his current power as the Great Fire Spirit.

She does, and Echidna>Minerva, Roswaal=Echidna, and Roswaal=Puck, so by scaling alone Base Puck is Low 7-B, which puts Beast of the End even higher in Low 7-B.

Vol 20 illustrations.

What's in in the illustrations:

Scummy Ley mimicking Rem.

Sword Jesus Reinhard drawing Reid.

Pandora showing up, scheming as usual.

Betty and Felt using the metia.

Louis has long hair.

Kurgan beating up Garfiel.

Sirius looking crazy as usual.

Anyway vol 21 is coming September and vol 20 finished arc 5 so seems Tappei has no plans of keeping the LN from passing the WN.

Go ahead, btw did you read ex novel 3 with Kurgan vs Wilhelm?

Was pretty good, i mean at this point Wilhelm is like the 2nd main character, he has insane amounts of development.

I have not.

Before I get started on a few new profiles I want to ask would anyone object to 8-B Ricardo? I think if no there's a 8-C+ calc that he can use.

See no issue, him and Julius were fighting against Roy.

Don't see why he wouldn't scale, he is portrayed as being around Julius's and ppl like that sort of power.

Have you seen any of the ex novels?

Oboreru IF, good times... Nothing like complete darkness to counteract the light of the Rem fanservice IF.

Just waiting for Tappei to confirmed that all the bad ends that happen, like Subaru instantly killing himself after what happened to a certain blue hair character and something taking over his body and killing everyone are real.

My theory at this point is that parallel worlds are indeed legit, and Subs is moving from one to the other, I have a sneaking suspicion that Re:Zero's power scale won't top out at Multi-Continent level but there will be some Low-Multiversal shenanigans.

There has been like 7 chapter updates for arc 5 this week.

Some interesting things:

Pricilla has jewels which take damage for her, not sure what to consider the ability? Damage Transferal? But that deals with duplicating damage and giving it to your opponent not something else taking damage for you.

Gaston (Re: Zero) is pretty durable, he can tank explosions and attacks from Ley.

Felt as of arc 5 is faster than Ley, think she might also scale to 8-B, same with Gaston, they double teamed him and it was a stalemate for a bit.

Speaking of Ley, as we already knew he is a master martial artist and can use magic cause he stole the abilities from others, and the scum abuses chivalry, in battle ppl usually give their names before fighting but that's a bad move against him since once he knows your name all he has to do is touch you and lick his hand and gg all memories of you are gone.

Priscilla's yang sword only burns what she wants and it can pass through ppl who she chooses, she push it right throw an hostage to take out Sirius.

Another thing is we see Reinhard ending Thearesia, he feels responsible for her death 15 years ago, and has no qualms ending a walking corpse, and Wilhelm can't do shit and has to sit there and watch it happen, man Wilhelm suffers a lot.

Even scumbag Heinkel's character is pretty understandable why he is so scummy, the Astrea family has some complicated issues.

I think Beatrice claimed that Gaston only survived because Ley was going easy on him.

"In Beatrice's eyes, Gaston's facets and talents were nothing beyond mediocrity.
Him being able to, somehow or the other, take the Sin Archbishop's spears with his partial Flow Method, could only be because Batenkaitos had been going very easy on Gaston."

Ley was playing with his food then.

Speaking of food, WTF did Lewis do to Otto's leg, she cut it but there was like no wound and she sucked on it? Gluttony are weird.

We also need more details on Solar and Lunar Eclipse.

ikr, what would we even call that? I want to compare it to Law's amputations but I don't think spatial manipulation is quite what's going on here.

Also something that stuck out to me is that some random water dragon summoned by Otto was able to injure Batenkaitos, considering Patrasche did jackshit against Garfiel back in arc 4.

8-B with summons/prep?

Water dragons>earth dragons confirmed.

On a serious note, it's just PIS.

Damage Reduction is kinda close but not really, i think we should make a thread to get the definition of Damage Transferal broaden to include stuff like damage being transferred elsewhere so the user doesn't take damage.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Damage Reduction is kinda close but not really, i think we should make a thread to get the definition of Damage Transferal broaden to include stuff like damage being transferred elsewhere so the user doesn't take damage.
I think Damage transferal is fine.

I was refering to Lewis 'stabbing' Otto legs. That's what I was comparing to Law

Oh, if it's some kind of magic it would probably be Yin magic, guessing it's from someone Lewis ate.

Ying magic has all the hax stuff, curses, time stop, sense manipulation, space manipulation etc.

How far is the LN into arc 5 btw? I want the LN to reach arc 6 already so we can finally move on with the story, it's been like 3 years....

Also, I wish the arcs had actual names instead of just numbers.

It's finished Arc 5, Volume 21 will start to cover Arc 6.

And they do have names, for example Arc 5 is called: Stars That Engrave History

Good to know. How many volumes was the arc btw?

Really? All I know is arc 6 named hall of memories. Addressing arc with simple numbers is kinda lame.

Doesn't need to be 4 words, usually 2 or 1 even word is enough for a story arc. That's for the author to come up with.

Dunno, I just find it weird since this is the only series I follow where fans refer to arcs with simple numbers.

Chapter 73 is out.

Thearesia can see the optimal way to kill ppl and see how where their attacks will go, in addition to having heightened battle senses to perfection making her able knew all the strengths and weaknesses of all weapons.

Being a sword saint makes you that good, also despite all that Wilhelm at his peak bested her, she couldn't predict his moves.

Also basically as if we didn't already know Pandora is the one who killed Thearesia and is manipulating shit again, i mean at this point she is pretty much the major antagonist, Satella is just a force of nature, Pandora is the one scheming.

Arc 5 obviously, arc 6 hasn't been updated in a long time and i haven't kept up to date with it, only read summaries for the latest parts, waiting for the bunch of missing chapters to be translated and arc 5 to be done before reading arc 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back