• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
And nothing, just merch for Emilia's birthday, and stuff for the mobile game.

1230d6194f580313f118979e4060c62af34afed3.gif
I actually... didn't realize his pupils were jittering.

Tappei is the same guy who intentionally releases new WN chapters at 1am so that fans will stay up late waiting to see if there are any updates.

So if you didn't think he was sadistic when thinking of ways to kill Subaru while chopping meat as a butcher, he very much likes messing with the fans too.

Even if he knew it was gonna be announced soon, he probably would still be messing with us.

That said, season 3 or anything else happens, when it happens at this point, next big event is Anime Japan in like what March or April next year? Not gonna hold any expectations, just to be disappointed.

Kadokawa losses 358M Yen without Re Zero, how are these guys not milking the shit out of the series, i am talking new seasons, ova's covering side stories, movies etc, just bad business.

That said i am confident that the anime will return at some point with these numbers, even if they have to release it years later and change the studios, there is too much money involved.

So seems like Shotabaru really is like the If Subaru's, after years of people saying Subaru should just get a poison pill to off himself, he now has that,,,,

It's interesting, basically shows off his child like mentally, but it does kinda go against what he learned in Arc 4 about valuing his life, that said as i stated before i fully expect adult Subaru to retain the best personality traits of Shotabaru, while losing the negatives, becoming a new and improved version.

Shotabaru isn't a sociopath like Pridebaru, and while he seems desensitized to death like Greed Subaru, imo seems like a better version, Greedbaru went along with all Echidna's experiments and as a result even though he has "saved" those around him, it wasn't ideal and has a lot of issues, Shotabaru seems like he wouldn't stop until he got the ideal future.

It is entertaining though just how much of a chad he is, walks up to the leader of the Gladiator Island and straight up goads him into using the supposedly curse he has, which he didn't. meaning there is no curse. And declares to his face that he is leading a rebellion to leave the Island.

And he has basically made everyone now think he really is Vincent's son.

Oh ye, Vol. 19 just released a while. Did anything happen in this volume that would warrant a Re: Zero CRT? I know that Subaru gets NPI via IP due to whole deal with Regu's heart in Emilia, but meh. I think there was Rein's jumping from the moon feat, but since we are given no details about it - other than the fact that Rein came back from the moon - we probs can't calc it. I also think there were a few more details about Regu's power, but I don't know for sure.

Haven't read vol 19 yet, had to read 2 volumes of Slime, almost done, I might also feel like doing a Slime Crt and make profiles.

And I still was in the process of making LN profiles for Isekai at Peace, + i need to make Crts for its LN and WN...

Don't expect a Re Zero Crt for a little while.

Btw new Re Zero WN Chapter is out, 4 days in a row. Todd is back, this guy is a menace.

I need arc 5 animated with godtier animation, yo this volume was hype.

Off the top of my head:

-Priscilla with the Sunblade/Yang Sword should get a higher rating, should also apply to Sirius with her golden chain.

-Priscilla has absorption, instinctive reaction, supernatural willpower.

-Sirius also has supernatural willpower, so does Regulus, i am kinda convinced at this point being an archbishop should grant it, to be an archbishop you have to be insane, obsessed with a particular desire, and due to these obsessions archbishops do things like continuing to fight while under stupid amounts of pain, heck off memory even Petelguese should have it seeing as he kept chasing Subaru after being crushed by those rocks, guy had literally no eyes at that point lol.

-Archbishops should also get aura.

-Regulus literally sent Reinhard to the Moon, this is bfr, but also his abilities definitely should have a tier. His attacks have force and energy, and that force was enough to send Reinhard far away initially, before the Moon nonsense. Reinhard used Reid to block Regulus's attack (which btw Reid can take durability negating stuff and be unaffected, this sword is broken), but the shockwaves of Regulus attack still sent him away. In short Regulus should get a 7-B tier.

-Regulus can also stomp his feet and tilt buildings and literally push buildings down, in short he has impressive lifting strength. But i don't think it scales to anyone else.

-Reinhard had the leg strength to propel himself back from the Moon, and was literally on fire, so hot when he descended it literally vaporized water. This is insane heat resistance for 1, as for like ap, based off rough calculations would be in the Low 7-C to 7-C, not impressive compared to his current scaling. Issue is the timeframe; Subaru fought Regulus by himself for over 10 minutes, then Emilia joins up and they both confront him for a little. We don't know how long it took Reinhard to actually get to the Moon, and how long it took to get back, Reinhard said he was helpless to do anything while in motion, so he could have been chilling for 10 minutes, then once he hit the Moon, he came back in a sec, but that's speculative.

-Regulus even with his authority off withstood 53 hits from Emilia and didn't die, his durability should be upgraded. Btw loved this LN addition.

-I am kinda thinking Regulus should get Acausality (Type 5)? Insane right, but reading through his ability, it stops his time, putting him outside the rules of the world, and prevents any change from happening to him, if this isn't type 5 acausality, it's very close to it....

Last thing off the top of my head, there were a few things in the fights that could probably give results, if we had visuals, though idk if it would lead to anything, but alas season 3 is needed.

Last edited:
I need arc 5 animated with godtier animation, yo this volume was hype.

Off the top of my head:

-Priscilla with the Sunblade/Yang Sword should get a higher rating, should also apply to Sirius with her golden chain.

-Priscilla has absorption, instinctive reaction, supernatural willpower.

-Sirius also has supernatural willpower, so does Regulus, i am kinda convinced at this point being an archbishop should grant it, to be an archbishop you have to be insane, obsessed with a particular desire, and due to these obsessions archbishops do things like continuing to fight while under stupid amounts of pain, heck off memory even Petelguese should have it seeing as he kept chasing Subaru after being crushed by those rocks, guy had literally no eyes at that point lol.

-Archbishops should also get aura.

-Regulus literally sent Reinhard to the Moon, this is bfr, but also his abilities definitely should have a tier. His attacks have force and energy, and that force was enough to send Reinhard far away initially, before the Moon nonsense. Reinhard used Reid to block Regulus's attack (which btw Reid can take durability negating stuff and be unaffected, this sword is broken), but the shockwaves of Regulus attack still sent him away. In short Regulus should get a 7-B tier.

-Regulus can also stomp his feet and tilt buildings and literally push buildings down, in short he has impressive lifting strength. But i don't think it scales to anyone else.

-Reinhard had the leg strength to propel himself back from the Moon, and was literally on fire, so hot when he descended it literally vaporized water. This is insane heat resistance for 1, as for like ap, based off rough calculations would be in the Low 7-C to 7-C, not impressive compared to his current scaling. Issue is the timeframe; Subaru fought Regulus by himself for over 10 minutes, then Emilia joins up and they both confront him for a little. We don't know how long it took Reinhard to actually get to the Moon, and how long it took to get back, Reinhard said he was helpless to do anything while in motion, so he could have been chilling for 10 minutes, then once he hit the Moon, he came back in a sec, but that's speculative.

-Regulus even with his authority off withstood 53 hits from Emilia and didn't die, his durability should be upgraded. Btw loved this LN addition.

-I am kinda thinking Regulus should get Acausality (Type 5)? Insane right, but reading through his ability, it stops his time, putting him outside the rules of the world, and prevents any change from happening to him, if this isn't type 5 acausality, it's very close to it....

Last thing off the top of my head, there were a few things in the fights that could probably give results, if we had visuals, though idk if it would lead to anything, but alas season 3 is needed.
Well, seems like someone is high on death.

I just remembered smth... So... Do the Witches' madness hax... Is it a passive thing or something that they consciously have to activate in order to drive people mad?

Semi-passive, it happens when they reveal their true nature, which if you know anything about them, happens just by talking.

Subaru didn't immediately get haxed until he talked with Dream Echidna, and Omega Echidna killed a bunch of people when she revealed her nature as the witch of greed.

Huh... would that mean Ros and Betty has some form of Madness Hax resist or would that mean Echidna just knows a way to suppress it?

It can be suppressed as seen by Omega, she asked those random villagers to withstand her true nature for like 10 seconds, but they all just died.

But we have also seen Echidna not being able to control herself, and start monologing about Greed, which is what initially haxed Subaru.

So honestly, living with her idk how Ros and Betty wouldn't be haxed without some resistance

Last edited:
Could possibly warrant a Possibly Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3), I suppose... Hm... Speaking of resistances, wouldn't Reid have a Resistance to Durability Negation due to its feat of resisting Regu's shit and that Reinhard and Ceilus should have Resistance to Analytical Prediction due to the former being shit-ton of levels above Wilhelm in skill and the latter being equal in skill to Wilhelm in his prime?

Also, I just remembered that Reinhard's regeneration negation in his profile doesn't have a listed potency, so... High Mid (through the virtue of him inflicting wounds that Elsa couldn't heal) to Low High (due to the fact that the former was done without Rein's grandma's DP, to my knowledge, and the fact that he could wish for it at any time he wants?)

The recent WN chapters, holy hell, Tappei please have mercy

fb87844a9909ec407404e7f06bae624b9e1e7f79_hq.gif

We have perma deaths here now gentlemen, rbd is on the fritz, checkpoint moving every time he dies, like WTF, how much further is he gonna push Subaru's sanity off a cliff.

I am again here wondering, where is this going, Subaru:

-Gate is broken so can't use magic.

-Being infantize nerfed him of his authorities

-Has no allies because the psychopath that is Cecilius, who might change his allegiance depending on what's interesting.

-Rbds checkpoint keeps getting shorter.

-Is up against a villain with absurd intelligence and senses, which would be a challenge even if he was normal. Like Todd isn't op physically or anything, but this dude is absurdly intelligent. Not to mention the fact Subaru's enemies are so much more powerful than him

You thought season 1 Priscilla was a bitch, well Vollachia is a messed up place, she is actually nice in comparison, this whole country needs to be burned to the ground.

Maybe that's what Tappei is building up to, Subaru being the calamity that the Empire faces, but i have no idea, right now it's like Subaru being perpetually in that cave being tortured by Petelguese with no light at the end of the tunnel.

How on earth does this man possibly break Subaru even more in later arcs, my brain can't comprehend it, arc 6 was bad in terms of Subaru suffering, but arc 7 is hellmode.

Last edited:
So basically all deaths that happened in the previous 2 chapters were undone and Subaru broke Todd's jaw off and nuke the whole place down lmao
Todd literally backed off the moment he knew Subaru was there lol

At least now Subaru have the whole island under his control and we are taking the fight to the capital

Chapter end with this which is kinda cool
――Ever since he was summoned to another world, he has trampled the Vollachia Empire as the strongest existence.

Last edited:
So this whole time rbd was glitching, not a result of Satella, and when he finally says the forbidden words Satella gets back control.

Begs the question who was controlling rbd, might be those mysterious observers mentioned by Stride, Subaru got the idea to call for Satella cause Cecilius was talking about an observer too, and the whole stuff about stargazers being controlled, would make sense, but let's see.

From the 10th anniversary

"Q.56 By Alcor. What’s the fastest speed Reinhardt can reach?

Original Link:

I think at least up to the speed of sound. He can probably go faster than that. He is accused by Subaru of going to the moon, kicking off the surface and coming back, so it’s the speed of going to the moon and coming back in minutes like during the fight."

Tappei clearly isn't a powerscaler so he isn't out here putting down numbers and what not, but he said Reinhard came back from the moon in minutes. We know from vol 19 that over a dozen minutes past between Reinhard being sent away and coming back, but as i said before, Reinhard was helpless while in motion going to the Moon, so he could have been chilling for 12 minutes, then took 1 to get back, Tappei says it took minutes to come back, so confirms what i thought.

Using 2 minutes as the timeframe that's mach 9,621 (Sub-Relativistic). So Reinhard speed would be Sub-Relativistic travel speed, FTL combat speed.

I mean if Reinhard is ever not fast enough Od Laguna can just go "Here, have The Divine Protection of Super Swiftness" to amp him even more

One of these days when i get time i should relook at whether Emilia should have absolute zero, cause it's probably questionable, but that's for another day.

Tappei is updating the WN again, wonder if this will be like the batch of content for arc 7.

Looking back at Subaru's rating, are you guys certain he has nothing above 10-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back