• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Best girl
vs
the tournament of power
now hear me out, Satellas passive madness manipulation which even worked on Subaru who is immune to 6 witches and their aura, from a distance. Echidnas madness manip aura alone could make an entire group of bandits who probably dont have resistance to madness manip go mad and kill themselves in 30 seconds. This made even Roswaal puke but it was completely unaffective on Subaru. This Subaru also withstood 6 more witches worth of aura and was fine but he instantly started going mad as soon as he came in the proximity of her miasmà which means Satellas miasma scales above Subarus resistance.
Nobody in db has madness manipulation and thus satella can passively stomp the tournament of power

I can't tell if it's a stomp, due to the difference in tier and speed, of course, there's the fact that Satella is immortal, but I think she can be sealed (Or maybe not because she can escape her seal), good if they were in the arena used in the Power Tournament they could just play it from there, but I'm not sure.

I can't tell if it's a stomp, due to the difference in tier and speed, of course, there's the fact that Satella is immortal, but I think she can be sealed (Or maybe not because she can escape her seal), good if they were in the arena used in the Power Tournament they could just play it from there, but I'm not sure.
Well i dont actually know how it would go in the tournament of power becuz she is like beginning of the og db tier, they may just severely underestimate her and die instantly

Multiple DB characters resist mindhax anyways (madness manipulation is auxiliary to mindhax) Also you completely forgot about the concept of range

Mid-DB Kid Goku would outrange and blitz… I can’t tell if this thread is a joke or not

Multiple DB characters resist mindhax anyways (madness manipulation is auxiliary to mindhax) Also you completely forgot about the concept of range

Mid-DB Kid Goku would outrange and blitz… I can’t tell if this thread is a joke or not
Madness manipulation =/= mind hax and while it is auxiliary, i dont recall a single instance of anybody ever showing any kind of resistance to it not to mention its multi-layered.
Satella has large island range atleast and has been stated to be able to swallow atleast half of the rz world

Madness manipulation =/= mind hax and while it is auxiliary, i dont recall a single instance of anybody ever showing any kind of resistance to it not to mention its multi-layered.
Satella has large island range atleast and has been stated to be able to swallow atleast half of the rz world
Madness hax is derived from mind hax
Vegeta resisted balbidi’s mindhax which is layered up to solar system level
Even if she could pierce their resistance what’s stopping some random guy firing a ki blast

Btw, Dragon Ball resistances are purely adapted by willpower. Someone island level ain’t gonna do much at all…

Mythical beings like Shenron isn’t gonna even be affected by Type 3 Madness hax

Btw, Dragon Ball resistances are purely adapted by willpower. Someone island level ain’t gonna do much at all…
NLF statement willpower wont grant you haxes you dont previously have. haxes are irrelevant to AP, i dont know why you mentioned that
Madness hax is derived from mind hax
Vegeta resisted balbidi’s mindhax which is layered up to solar system level
Even if she could pierce their resistance what’s stopping some random guy firing a ki blast
Resisting a control type mind hax doesnt grant you resistance to madness manipulation which is listed as a different ability altogether. As i said earlier, the only way to argue this point would be by proving the character has multiple layers of resistances to Madness manipulation. Which we haven't seen at all

NLF statement willpower wont grant you haxes you dont previously have. haxes are irrelevant to AP, i dont know why you mentioned that

Resisting a control type mind hax doesnt grant you resistance to madness manipulation which is listed as a different ability altogether. As i said earlier, the only way to argue this point would be by proving the character has multiple layers of resistances to Madness manipulation. Which we haven't seen at all
I never said hax resistances scales to AP. Her madness manipulation is type 3 which is cognition, which is associated with the mind. It would just be an auxiliary branch ability of mindhax. It's a different ability because madness manipulation has more than one method.

I never said hax resistances scales to AP. Her madness manipulation is type 3 which is cognition, which is associated with the mind. It would just be an auxiliary branch ability of mindhax. It's a different ability because madness manipulation has more than one method.
Nice but that still leaves the multi layers of madness manipulation against a single one, assuming what you are saying is true of course.

Also having cognition control resistance doesnt mean you can also resist congnition destruction, so no it wouldn't help them out
He's a supernatural being and type 3 wouldn't work on beings with different natures than mortals
I dont see a reason why it wouldn't, being supernatural doesn't make you resist stuff for no reason

Nice but that still leaves the multi layers of madness manipulation against a single one, assuming what you are saying is true of course.

I dont see a reason why it wouldn't
  • Limitations: Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. Likewise, unless there is evidence to suggest differently, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being.
I'm sure Babidi's mindhax is also layered

• Limitations: Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. Likewise, unless there is evidence to suggest differently, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being.
I'm sure Babidi's mindhax is also layered
It doesnt help you if the resistance doesn't work.
Also you would need to define Shenrons actual existence and why he couldn't be percieved by Satella considering she herself can bypass 4D barriers

It doesnt help you if the resistance doesn't work.
Also you would need to define Shenrons actual existence and why he couldn't be percieved by Satella considering she herself can bypass 4D barriers
How can she bypass 4-D resistance? I mean... Babidi's mindhax was also pretty powerful
Iirc there are quite few characters who can resist 4-D mindhax but can't remember

Shenron is a magic being who could grant wishes and could only be summoned with Dragon Balls. I doubt something like type 3 would work on him.

How can she bypass 4-D resistance? I mean... Babidi's mindhax was also pretty powerful
Iirc there are quite few characters who can resist 4-D mindhax but can't remember
Her madness manipulation isnt 4D, but what i meant to say was that she can interact with and influence things on a 4D plane. Heck the entire time manipulation theme of ReZero is becuz of Satella.
I dont think there was specifically anyone in dragon ball that could even produce 4D mind hax to be able to resist it though, maybe I am wrong but wasnt mind manipulation already rare in DB?
Shenron is a magic being who could grant wishes and could only be summoned with Dragon Balls. I doubt something like type 3 would work on him.
It could, i mean in the end he is just a summoning isnt he? That doesn't grant him any resistances to powers he hasn't shown yet

Her madness manipulation isnt 4D, but what i meant to say was that she can interact with and influence things on a 4D plane. Heck the entire time manipulation theme of ReZero is becuz of Satella.
I dont think there was specifically anyone in dragon ball that could even produce 4D mind hax to be able to resist it though, maybe I am wrong but wasnt mind manipulation already rare in DB?

It could, i mean in the end he is just a summoning isnt he? That doesn't grant him any resistances to powers he hasn't shown yet
Resistance doesn't apply if the hax is limited against Shenron. Influencing a 4-D plane makes a hax 4-D, also can you show me the scan?

Resistance doesn't apply if the hax is limited against Shenron.
why would it be limited?
Influencing a 4-D plane makes a hax 4-D, also can you show me the scan?
well for starters, RBD is controlled by her meaning she has the ability to reverse time, she can grab people from another universe with different laws of physics, she can stop time and Subaru and Beatrice developed a yin magic called EMM which grants them the ability to make a barrier of sorts which is devoid of Time, essentially putting them in temporal stasis and making everything in the world uninteractable to them. Satella is a more potent Yin magic user and she is also implied to be uninteractable, so its probably a safe assumption to make that its a higher form of EMM, especially looking at her previous abilities. her passive miasma though is probably 3D since it doesnt have any shown feats of being 4D, although it is possible

why would it be limited?

well for starters, RBD is controlled by her meaning she has the ability to reverse time, she can grab people from another universe with different laws of physics, she can stop time and Subaru and Beatrice developed a yin magic called EMM which grants them the ability to make a barrier of sorts which is devoid of Time, essentially putting them in temporal stasis and making everything in the world uninteractable to them. Satella is a more potent Yin magic user and she is also implied to be uninteractable, so its probably a safe assumption to make that its a higher form of EMM, especially looking at her previous abilities. her passive miasma though is probably 3D since it doesnt have any shown feats of being 4D, although it is possible
Shit lmao, ya that’s 4-D hax right there. Shenron’s presence is different from other beings and gods from Dragon Ball therefore, is very complex and unconventional. Even if Shenron could be affected, her hax wouldn’t work on beings such as Zamasu and Super Shenron.

Shit lmao, ya that’s 4-D hax right there. Shenron’s presence is different from other beings and gods from Dragon Ball therefore, is very complex and unconventional. Even if Shenron could be affected, her hax wouldn’t work on beings such as Zamasu and Super Shenron.
are there any specified feats of Shenron being of a higher dimesnionality tho?

Now that i see this match, i gonna make a CRT to remove Madness Manipulation to all the witches, except Echidina, since they should't even have that lol.

But for this match, since the madness manipulation of Satella don't kill immediality, Zeno closes his hands and she got erased.

Last edited:
Now that i see this match, i gonna make a CRT to remove Madness Manipulation to all the witches, except Echidina, since they should't even have that lol.
I think they do have statements of them having that aura as well
But for this match, since the madness manipulation of Satella don't kill immediality, Zeno closes his hands and she got erased.
All of them are gonna go mad instantly and die, did you read the op properly? People with no madness manipulation killed themselves in 30 seconds, Satellas is layered and nobody has resistance

All of them are gonna go mad instantly and die, did you read the op properly? People with no madness manipulation killed themselves in 30 seconds, Satellas is layered and nobody has resistance
The Madness Manipulation seems to have a few meters of range, and since they start 4km apart, Zeno Just erase her before she can do anything.

Don't even get to Zeno, 22nd Budokai Goku would be enough if all you said was true

The Madness Manipulation seems to have a few meters of range, and since they start 4km apart, Zeno Just erase her before she can do anything.
Why would it have a few metres of range? Subaru was walking in that cave for several hours and he could sense the miasma from a distance which he described as a "bad feeling", that is the same description he gave to Echidna when she released her aura completely. This is also when she was completely sealed away from the world, and her seal was still kilometres away. His drath occured a couple of metres away.
Also if the entire tournamenr of power was there, zeno attacking first wouod be pretty unlikely in character

Why would it have a few metres of range? Subaru was walking in that cave for several hours
What cave? Do you mean the cave where Ram, Anastasia, Subaru and Patrache killed each other? Because yeah that make them insane, but din't kill them so quick as you claim, so the assumption is that they would need to Very close to Satella so she can kill them in less than 30 seconds.
Zeno have all the time of the world to close his hand before he go insane.
Also if the entire tournament of power was there, zeno attacking first would be pretty unlikely in character
Zeno needs to only close his Hand with his MFTL+ speed once, and Satella dissapear, he is not gonna attack phisically, and that's pretty in character too. That's a girl that wish to cause harm to him, and he only need to close his Hand once to erase her, he gonna do that and be done with.

This is a stomp one way or another, either they're all in Satellas miasmas range and passively lose, or Zeno deletes her. Given the starting range is a maximum of 4km in SBA, I would imagine the former given how large the cave they were wandering in was in arc 6. Not to mention Subaru has resistance to madness manipulation, unlike Zeno, so it would likely take a lot less time (and require less range) for Zeno to go insane than Subaru did.

This is a stomp one way or another, either they're all in Satellas miasmas range and passively lose, or Zeno deletes her. Given the starting range is a maximum of 4km in SBA, I would imagine the former given how large the cave they were wandering in was in arc 6. Not to mention Subaru has resistance to madness manipulation, unlike Zeno, so it would likely take a lot less time (and require less range) for Zeno to go insane than Subaru did.
I mean, they would go insane yeah, but they would't die immediality, i think Zeno have way more chances to erase, because of the speed diference, and Zeno needs to close his hand to do It, the most fatest thing you can do besides bliking and saying A.

Back