• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZERO7772
Q: Even without the Dragon Sword Reid, can Reinhard defeat Satella and Reid?

A: Due to a problem of compatibility, his fight with Satella wouldn't end. Taking on Reid would be difficult, indeed. Since there's a high chance that the Dragon Sword Reid can't be drawn against Reid.-Reinhard's birthday 2019, Q&A tweets
Fighting Reid would be difficult, but ultimately Reinhard would win, cause Tappei has said things like

Q: Is he stronger than Shaula and Reid?

A: He's stronger than Shaula, and though it depends on the conditions, he's mostly stronger than Reid.-Reinhard's birthday 2019, Q&A tweets

@ZERO7772

Fighting Reid would be difficult, but ultimately Reinhard would win, cause Tappei has said things like
Didnt Reid basically kill Satella if it not for he immoraltily? Yet Rien-chan supposed to beat him without his sword? Lol all I see is saying Ried will be a pain in the ass for Reinhard.

Unless the dragon sword isn't much of a factor here.

Didnt Reid basically kill Satella if it not for he immoraltily? Yet Rien-chan supposed to beat him without his sword? Lol all I see is saying Ried will be a pain in the ass for Reinhard.

Unless the dragon sword isn't much of a factor here.
The Dragon sword is weird, according to the author Reinhard pulls it against Cecils, but apparently he wouldn't against Halibel and the Prince.
Drain the sword doesn't mean too much I think, it's complicated but for sure the drago sword gives him a plus.

Man **** Puck!
Srsly I hope this ************* neve comes back cuz he's such a dick

New chapter is out btw

Guys, a question. Subaru in the wiki is said to be 1.73 meters, but, I remember Rem or Ram saying that they only had woman dresses of his size. Can you tell me the source of Subaru's height? Because I don't find it consistent.

Guys, a question. Subaru in the wiki is said to be 1.73 meters, but, I remember Rem or Ram saying that they only had woman dresses of his size. Can you tell me the source of Subaru's height? Because I don't find it consistent.
It's a joke in regard to how the only male clothes they have are for Roswaal who is like 186cm tall

It's a joke in regard to how the only male clothes they have are for Roswaal who is like 186cm tall
Do you still have the source of his height? He still said that Julius is about 10 cm taller than him, while the heights on the wiki say he's 6 cm taller.

I mean that's not too far off...

I don't have a source for it, unfortunately. What makes you think Subaru is shorter? Everyone in the Re:Zero world is just really tall lol

uSn0dBV.jpg

List of things to do in this loop:
1-Escape the army
2-Escape the Madbeast
3-Escape the Archer
4-Tries to pick up the cripple girl who hates your guts while at it
5-Tries to pick up the animal loli while you are at it
6-Reminder that you are a literal GPS who attract mad beasts so be careful
7-Try not to die while doing all above oh also every time you die the crippled girl WILL hate your guts even more so try not to die too much okay?

Good luck.
Also, this game is on autosave mode always and you can't manually save so be careful.

Chapter 10 now out, chapter 9 was yesterday.

Should be like 5 to 10 more chapters till Tappei stops to do the LN i think.

lol I imagine Tappei already has the entirety of arc 7 and possibly 8 drafted

Been waiting for "Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!", was pretty cool to see animated, Pandora is so creepy, how she manipulated everything, and she will be back some day, scary to think about.

Oh we got the op, and the madlad Tappei has released chapter 11 of arc 7 too.

lol I feel like the Anime-onlys will think Subaru got married.

I honestly really like this OP even though some people might think the visuals aren't the best. The song slaps and I love the slow panning shots they used.

Also, man! Pandora flexing so hard haha, seeing her shit animated is amazing.

銀髪の少女が見える。クリーム色の髪をした幼い少女、桃色の髪の少女、灰色髪の青年や金髪の少年、他にもたくさんの、人の顔が、見えて。
青い髪の少女が、その人たちの中にいるのが嬉しくて。

Man Rip Julius I supposed, Subaru didn't bother to mention him in the list of his "important people

Speaking of tsundere, Subaru this arc managed to:
Die twice, break 3 of his fingers, get stabbed multiple times, fall to dozen of traps, and now burned his hand.
All for the sake of that Maid Ass.

If Rem keep acting like a Tsundere in denial I am gonna be mad

Good new for you then, Subaru included him in his "family" people :unsure:

Meanwhile Masked Bro is calling Subaru a moron for chasing after a girl who breaks his fingers:whistle:

I would as well lmao...

In real life that just sounds like hardcore simpery and down-badism

Looking back.
Rem had to play a damsel for Subaru and Ram through all of Arc 6, after she wakes up, the first thing she does after causing Subau troubles is playing a damsel again.

It's kinda funny to see Rem being guilty of the very thing Rem fans accused Emilia of in early parts of the story.

I kinda want to see how far Subaru is willing to risk his neck for someone other than the half elf or the maid oni

Chapter dropped

Subaru loses his arm but gets a new thx to the Dragon Blood
The masked man is Vincent Abellux "surprise surprise"
The "Amazons" takes over the warriors camp and set it on fire
Rem is back and safe, she lashes out at Subaru and hit because he caused a massacre
Subaru doesn't mind and goes to hug her instead saying he's so glad that she's safe
Apparently, Subaru's wounds are so bad he can't be healed, it says that his mental power is also starting to give in since he got his women back
Louis saves his ass at the last second with healing magic-using Rem as a proxy

There's been a coup in Vollachia.
The 9 Generals have all rebelled, along with the Prime Minister Belstets.

"And since you managed to live, I'm going to have you come with me Natsuki Subaru. In order to bring the Empire back into my hands."

Tappei calls this the start of the main part of Part 7: A Country Conquering story. Subaru's gonna die~~~~

Surprising that all of the 9 diving generals have flipped on the emperor, this is the grander scale of an arc we had yet I think

Vincent is one lucky bastard for finding Subaru tho 🥴

Subaru is gonna be his greatest asset at winning this war no doubt ~

Cecilis is gonna be a Reinhard situation, you can't fight him physically, you have to convince him to turn coat, assuming he also has betrayed Vincent.

Cause he is too op, he can decimate whatever army Vincent has by himself.

Lets not be crazy now lol.

The Cecilis hype of being Reinhard level i think is unfounded so far, but Rem would get low diff by Cecilis though, this guy playing around was too much for Julius.

The only guy confirmed Reinhard level is Reid

Cecilis will lose to Rem :oops:
I will fight against everyone for ever, I mean when they didn't know about Reid's identity they thought he could be Cecils, since Ram confirmed that there is someone at least close to Reinhard's level in every country. Can't wait for my boy Cecils.

Didn't Cecilis get one shotted by Reinhard in that EX? I don't see how he's supposed to be a top tier character.

He is pretty much at the top of the mid tiers, just not top tier, from current evidence in the canon story.

Reinhard and Cecilis fought the first time, Reinhard easily dealt with him, but Cecilis didn't have his 2 best swords. Bear in mind this entire time Reinhard was nerfed too.

Next fight Reinhard isn't nerfed and draws Reid, Cecilis has his best swords, and Cecilis still losses.

I was joking about Rem but either way I don't think they have anyone would could stand against the blue katana user

Vincent has the trump card that is RBD tho, Subaru would win this for him.

I am interested in how Vincnt will convince Subaru to take a part in this anyway.

Subaru just want o take Rem and get the hell out of here

He is pretty much at the top of the mid tiers, just not top tier, from current evidence in the canon story.

Reinhard and Cecilis fought the first time, Reinhard easily dealt with him, but Cecilis didn't have his 2 best swords. Bear in mind this entire time Reinhard was nerfed too.

Next fight Reinhard isn't nerfed and draws Reid, Cecilis has his best swords, and Cecilis still losses.
Well, losing ≠ not being close to Reinhard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back