• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just reached an understanding, so no, no more harem discussions.

Crusch got poisoned by capella, archbishops of lust's dragon blood and is currently out of commission i think.

Since Pegasus said no harem war we may start a harem war here ~

But indeed Peasus have new power we have to choose our words with him xD

ÒÇÇ

Celestial Pegasus said:
Not until they have milked all the rem stuff, and there is nothing left to adapt.
Taipei can always make more... And honestly I think if Satella's character and motivation for her actions are explained properly she could become pretty popular.

SubaruWRX said:
Arc 2 mangaka just keeps drawing those Rem chapters. When will other characters get something like that?
The answer is "never"

Rem is getting one side story after another in the LN and now they took into another level with adapting these stuff into manga and pretty sure in the future a anime\ova, no character will get as much spot light as she get she is thier cash cow

@Pegasus tappei can always make more, heck there like 10+ side stories about Rem in the time skip between arc 2 and 3

@Willian I think Ekidona could be pretty popular, she had dozen far arts before she was even show on the LN

Should have said lightning boy and i would have known you meant cecilius, only one who really uses light is shaula and that's just the light off her needles.

Shaula is god tier of all sudden, dunno how to feel about that although Pandora going unknow tier is fine

EDIT: what the heck with the ranking

having Regulus at high tier and puck\roswaal at top tier is just ridiculous they can't do shit to this guy

^did you read her profile ?

She can't harm living things in direct manner due to her personality and the nature of her power, in actual fight anyone from mid tier could kill her

Minerva's ability bends cause and effect to heal people, but because of it minerva can't directly harm anyone cause as soon as she touches anything living it heals them no matter what she does, plus her personality is a massive pacifist she hates fighting and would never allow anyone hurt in front pf her, including her enemies.

Minerva would be a good team mate as a healer if nothing else. Plus if talking about Minerva's aspect she is practically Emilia just blonde.

Not even emilia is as naive as minerva where she won't kill an enemy who wants to kill her, minvera literally refuses to let anyone die in her sight regardless of what they think whether they don't want to be healed or whether they want to kill, their feelings are irrelevant to her, she only cares about healing their physical wounds.

That's kinda an insult to emilia, imo minerva is among the worst characters in the series, her single mindedness as killed thousands and people.

Physical aspect, their body, their face that is what I am talking about if Zero is still wondering about it.

Anyway i think we should do some of the changes OishiLover did before, for one, we should probably drop sirius, emilia and priscilla down to mid tier since MCB level isn't that far from CB level, while the whale and daphne are town level.

Minerva should indeed be in high tier due to being small city level, although her ability and personality means she can't hurt anyone nonetheless she should be there, and we should upgrade minerva to hypersonic like the other witches, she blizted typhon and she is clearly physically the strongest witch excluding sekhmet and satella of course.

Maybe we should indeed also have a new unknown tier section with pandora there due to her being unknown, everything else Oishi did i disagreed with though no way in hell puck>regulus, regulus would one shot him, and shaula isn't god tier.

Wait, why isn't Minerva the lowest of low tier then? I understand why she's low tier, but because of her pacifism, shouldn't she be the lowest then?

I disagree with minerva tier because her power are useless and we don't rank the characters based on DC or we should put puck and roswaal above Regulus he can't do the mass destruction they do but his invisible compared to them if they tried anything on him, that will give the people who view the verse page misunderstanding about the character as no one bother to read the profile in detail

Everything else is fine

OishiLover75 said:
Wait, why isn't Minerva the lowest of low tier then? I understand why she's low tier, but because of her pacifism, shouldn't she be the lowest then?
The place we put the character aren't necessary their inverse' rank as some character are pain to rank

We didn't put much though into the low and mid tier ranking

@Oishi the tiering isn't exactly in order of strongest to weakest, besides god tier, top tier, and high tier, the rest would be a pain to try to figure out so i didn't bother trying to organize them.

@Zero Well short of someone like sirius with hax, no one in mid tier or high tier would be able to hurt minerva due to her durability, while she can't beat them due to her personality and ability, they can't hurt her, the fight would just be inconclusive.

^Where does minerva durability come from ? and even then we don't rank based on how durability they have what matter in the ranking are the hax and DC no ? although in the end minerva isn't worth much to discusses about, if you see minerva should be high tier i won't argue future

Minerva is a physical fighter, if you can physically punch and destroy something, your durability naturally scales to your dc. Her punches are capable of rupturing mountains, of course she can take such attacks.

Nobody in mid tier even has notable hax, hax only comes in in high tier, mid tier characters wouldn't be able to take her down.

My point is again that her DC is irrelevant in actual fight so doesn't matter where you put her, as for her durability i thought she was using authority or some shit to shatter mountains, my memories are vague on this if she do it directly through her sheer strength then yeah of course it scale to her dura

You are not wrong tho if you want her in high tier go with it

Not i think about it, in-verse ranking aside minerva is Low 7-B because she can rupturing mountains but IIRC making a hole in a big moutien is 7-C feat how is that different ?

@Zero Her Dc is irrelevant, but unless you have hax, you can't hurt her. And no her authority is bending cause and effect to heal, it doesn't boast her durability or anything, she is naturally that durable. Her punches were stated to be capable of rupturing mountains.

@Oishi Apparently there will be some sort of announcement at some event in september, highly doubt it will s2 though, more likely to be some more rem fanservice like an adaptation for the rem if's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back