• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the witch of envy personality gets fixed, as in erased, i wouldn't go near her if i were you, since you won't know which one you will get, the psychotic personality that objectifies you and kills everything around her, or the personality that values you as a person but in the past for some reason decided to destroy half the world.

Maybe she killed half of the world to bring back subaru ? it took 400 years to work because she was sealed tho lel

I mean everyone can agree Subaru and satella meet in the past but he can't remember for some reasons

That might be, clearly they have met before but subaru doesn't remember, if it's that i can understand though, the age old dilemma, save the person you love or the world, or in this case to save the person you love you have to destroy the world.

That would be clich but author love to bring those type of things, sacrifice everyone to save your lover and some other nonsense, still he doesn't seems found of the idea because the like of Roswaal and Puck are presented as wrong while subaru is the one on right

IIRC the sage is the one who save everyone and always find a way to reach the best salvation for everyone around yet he get nothing from it < almost perfect description for subaru who at this point can swear is the sage

Maybe Satella just happend to be the oppiste, but she want to be dead she don't want subaru so dunno

Cliche doesn't mean bad, thinking about it though if satella needed to kill everyone to bring subaru back or something how did he die or was close to dying or whatever in the first place if he was the sage? Shouldn't be that many people who could do anything to him, and who would do anything? Unless it's pandora as usual manipulating things or maybe subaru isn't the sage and was just normal as usual and he got hunted down by villagers for associating with a witch and satella saw him dead, went on a rampage and half the world got nuked.

Well from what we know Pandora wasn't around 400 years ago, also correct me if i am wrong but it was never said the sage have OP power no ? sure he may pull some hack stuff like sealing and maybe other few tricks but unlike the dragon and Reid it wasn't said if he some OP figure

Even then nothing suggest Subaru was the sage by the time she went on rampage, which also doesn't make sense because the sage was the one who sealed her in the first place

Suggesting the sage "subaru" and her were close to each other then something happened and forced the sage to seal seems rather too simple it should be more complected than that

The sage being op or not though, an average person shouldn't be able to do anything against him, which is why i said i find it hard to believe he would died, unless another witch or someone like that played a part.

We don't really know much about the sage anyway besides that he smelled like satella as he like subaru had her miasma on him, and he had to form a covenant with the dragon to help fight satella, yea that covenant probably made him powerful, and before he probably wasn't.

I don't particularly care, she is indeed strong in terms of dc, just that no matter what she does she can't hurt living things due to her ability.

No some other guy changed it not me, but i have no issue with it. Felt is only high up in terms of ap cause of the staff which can hurt the dragon, for one i am not even sure if that's standard equipment as in she will bring it to every fight and two, she would get speed blitzed by a lot of ppl before she can even use it pretty sure only reason she could use it on ley was cause he was busy fighting beatrice.

Also you are still up? This is latest i have seen you on.

That also true, just because you have AP doesn't put on the same caliber specially when are outclased in everything else imo

yeah still up but won't be for long

2 more illustrations from vol 13.

First one is from when emilia left by herself to take the trials after subaru lied to her? Don't really know but see snow in the second part of it.

As for the second image it's garfiel and frederica with their mother.

btw Pegasus i feel the previous satella picture was better and more terrifying insted of this one that have her crying

Didn't really think the first one was terrifying since she was crying and didn't have a terrifying expression or anything, and it's satella it's showing not the witch of envy anyway.

Oh, meh it's just a shadow of her outline, prefer the one where we see her actually face, the other one was more creepy though yes.

Also beginning to think there won't be any character design releases since vol 13 coming out in a few days, the illustrator has been truly slothful.

>Q: I'd like to read arc 1's successful route mfrom Reinhard's perspective.

>A: My apologies. Due to matters in the story, I'm doing my best to avoiding depicting Reinhard's point of view of the story.

Hmmm why would showing the story from Rei-chan point of view would be spoiler ?

Don't know, he has already shown reinhard is merciless against villains, and is all about justice, and being for the world, so i don't see how seeing the story from his perspective could change anything.

Unless it's something like while reinhard outwardly seems perfect, he isn't really and inside he is jealous of people who try their hardest to get what they want, while if he wants anything he can get it easily, and he feels separated and isolated from humanity. That's kind of obvious though so don't know how it could be a spoiler.

If reinhard was the final boss the world would be screwed. Plus tappei says he is a good person, he could be trying to misdirect though, probably unlikely.

Q: Reinhard's 'heroism' as seen by others. Despite their best efforts, the commoners say "There's no way he'll ever understand what it's like for us, and there's no way we could ever be like that.", and they become depressed and estranged from Reinhard, something like that with a nice, bitter aftertaste.

A: Unfortunately, Reinhard moves swiftly along the path of chivalry that everyone looks up to, and his personality is not lacking in hard work, so no one looks at him that way. You're all too wary of Reinhard. He's a good person.

@Heinkel Here is the link

Also the kiss scene is finally here, i think they altered it a little because in the WN he kissed he suddenly but here seems from both sides, good shit there

^Why you are so cruel William ? give anime only a break, they are still working on thire theories that Subs love for emi-chan is caused by the witch

Well in the WN, i don't think it was sudden subaru said he would prove that he loved emilia and slowly went in for the kiss, he was thinking he would pull away if emilia resisted, but she didn't so he went for it.

As for that rem scen, only rem kissing scen i remember is carmilla impersonating rem.

Oh really ? there was a image of him kissing her it must stock on my mind

Subaru nearly kissed Rem twice, once after he confess to her after she fake dying and nother is the fake Rem one

Well, the fact that there is no Rem and Subaru kiss would be quite concerning for Tappei, like seriously he must satisfy the ships.

Cause there is a smiling sleeping rem in the picture, couldn't imagine it being ram cause ram is obsessed with the clown and that sleeping rem wouldn't be smiling if her sister was kissing the one she loved.

Tappei needs to cut all this rem fan service down, the rem fans have already gotten numerous side stories and an entire novel, i know rem is his cash cow but come on man, give some other characters some shine, guess the good thing is he can't milk rem for the gap between arc 4 and 5 cause she is asleep so other characters will get some shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back