• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to this thread, tappei said volume 14 will be out in september, and there will be a big annoucement in september as well.

Also seem otto is still stronger than subaru:

Now that Subaru can use a whip, could he give Otto a good fight?

A: Without the whip he'd lose by a narrow margin, but with the whip, Otto would use the Blessing of the Spirit of Words, and I guess he's still lose by a narrow margin.

Nice art there, since we have confirmation otto>subaru still, think it's time i made that otto profile.

Subaru will forever be fodder lol, otto can still beat him up, yet he keeps making fun of otto, otto should give him the smackdown again one of these days for all the abuse.

So there a sample of that emilia backstory with 43 pages, just need someone to translate it now.

Some info from reddit about the great spirits:

Melakuera, "Arbitrator", the self-appointed judge who acts to maintain the balance of the world.

Celestia, "Random Attacker", the most beautiful mass murderer, who enjoys the eternal peace of her bed.

Muspel, "Stone", with no intentions, words, or ideals, only existing as a holy place.

Odglas, "Sacred Beast", who continues to watch over people with kindness and benevolence from the peak of the sacred mountain.

So besides puck we have another mass murderer. Celestia was around before the witch and dragon, controlled wind, fire and water, she accidentaly burned down a country when her worshipers asked her for fire

Need translations for this, especially on this country level stuff, and puck vs melakuera but don't think it's in this part since it's only 43 pages.

Wonder how puck compares to celestia, yet another character who wasn't in that top 5 list, but she is clearly top tier.

Very, so many characters that should be on it.

Celestia apparently got dismembered by her worshipers after she set the country on fire, so she might be a glass canon or simply pis, either way cause of that she lost her fire and water abilities, and now only uses wind, wonder if she has any hax.

Now if only we had a emilia fan translator to get this translated.

Anon hasn't updated in 2 weeks wonder if he is alright.

Chill, we need more info before doing anything, but that scale is outdated, cause cecilius who is not on it along with the other heroes of the other countries are all base reinhard level which means they are at least equal to or stronger than puck. Then there is shaula who is reid level and above puck, so yea outdated.

Having everyone be country level would be nice though.

Top 5 thing is old and outdated like really you can't relay in the top 5 thing beside scaling the character that were mentioned to each other and it's not DC all the time ~

So, was looking through the differences between the ln and wn. Some interesting changes:

Volume 12 changes

Subaru's mentality that he has to solve all problems himself, as well as his general disregard for his own life is emphasized more compared to the WN.

While being 'swallowed' by the Witch of Envy, Subaru experiences a short scene of "melting" with other swallowed victims. In the next loop it is revealed that while he was "melting" he pulled out some sort of fragmented "memory" from the other swallowed consciousnesses.

Elsa's Regenerationn is a "blessing" (þÑØþªÅ) she got from "someone mean (malicious, mean-spirited)" Wonder who gave her it

After Garf bails Subaru out, the WoE instead of continuing to pursue them decides to **** off and starts walking away to the forest, as if to leave Sanctuary. This confuses Subaru until he has a snap sudden realization that she's probably going to the mansion (to kill everyone there too I guess)

("(...)in this world, to steal all potential sources where Subaru could direct his love, in order to monopolize him")

And people think the woe isn't scary? Just look at this stuff.

The scene where Subaru discovers he can read Pete's gospel is not there

Subaru goes with Garf to confront Roswaal (who he realizes is behind the snowfall) and everything is like the WN. During the scene where Roswaal reveals he knows Subaru can reset, he also reveals he has a gospel (no there's still no strangle-time, it's gone).

Sad

Subaru's 2nd trial has various cuts and simplifications from the WN, most likely for pacing/page constraints.

--1st scene (suicide): Basically the same as the WN, except the scene cuts away before the part where 'zombie Subaru' appears and Puck freezes everything. --2nd scene (Julius kill): Basically the same as the WN --3rd scene (cliff jump): Basically the same --4th scene (Puck and Reinhard): Reinhard uses his dragon sword to kill beast Puck (as in illustration). Most of Puck's ominous dialogue about how he "remembers things" and all that stuff is cut, but his important line that Reinhard "could only be a hero" is still there. --5th scene (Elsa loothouse) and 6th scene (Rem kills Subaru in mansion) are not shown --7th scene (Petelgeuse massacre) did not happen in the LN and so is obviously cut --The post chapter 71 intermission (witches discussing parallel worlds and stuff) is also cut.

Petelguese massacre is that scene where puck breaks the contract and freezes slotch chan's soul, so now puck has no soul hax

Volume 13 changes

The flashbacks of Emilia's past pre-trials (chapters 99,100,102) and Beatrice's past and the attack of Hector on Sanctuary (101, 103,104) are cut (possibly moved to the next volume) Explains why we got no hector desig

Subaru does not sign a soul-binding contract with Roswaal and the terms of their agreement are slightly different.

No soul hax for roswaal that binds even if subaru respawns

Roswaal spends less time shit-talking and badmouthing Emilia as a useless thing, instead his dialogue is more about trying to convince Subaru to 'step over her' for the 'greater good' I liked the badmouthing

Then there's this kinda weird scene where Subaru, while thinking of how to get to talk to Puck, recalls the times he has interacted with him, then remembers that he's been killed by Puck three times, then puts both his hands around Emilia's neck as if to strangle her (even saying, "I'm sorry Emilia"), but can't/doesn't actually do it because he feels like this strong feverish backlash, and then Puck responds to Subaru from his crystal.

(I think the point was that Subaru was trying to bait Puck into showing up by trying to fake kill Emilia? Some parts of this scene were written weirdly to me, so it's possible I missed something) Weird

All that dying has messed up his head it seems might be that authority crap that makes him lose something every time he uses it.

The ln turned satella into even more of a yandere, she literally was going to kill everyone that could receive subaru's love cause she wants him for herself, straight yandere.

He hold grudge against puck since arc 3 tho he snap at him everytime puck try to act frindly "in the WN subaru actually attack him because he wanted to touch rem "

But yeah **** puck

I would have hold a grudge against the mass murdering cat as well, puck worse character in the series, hope he doesn't come back or if he does he gets messed up badly for all the stuff he has done, but i guess you could say well technically he never did all that in the current timeline, but he would if emilia died, screw puck.

Yeah puck is single minded and act friendly but in fact he's asshole heck in arc 3 bad ending he know Reinhard will kill his ass but he continue to kill people because he's salty "my daughter died so everyone must suffer the same "

Not even roswaal is that much of asshole

Puck is messed up, why would you massacre thousands of people cause your daughter died if you know reinhard will come kill you sooner or later, what kind of logic is that, oh my daughter is dead so i am gonna massacre as many people until i die.

With roswaal, he is insane but he has a larger goal and is just willing to sacrifice anything to get it. He isn't out to murder people, but he will if it helps him achieve his goal.

Even minerva who only cares about physical wounds and simplemindedly heals people, also resulting in the death of thousands somewhere else around the world, i don't think she is as messed up as puck, at least she is trying to help people in her single minded way, puck is just like my daughter is dead, so screw the world, gonna kill as many people as i can.

From arc 1 then i guess.

My fair bad lady is getting a manga adaptation, it's that sidestory between arc 1 and 2 where that famous chef comes to the mansion and subaru crossdresses, was translated a while ago by remon.

Speaking of translations haven't gotten any new arc 5 translations from anon in like 3 weeks.

Arc 5 is curse and arc 6 is eternal

Re:zero is pretty meh these days tappei didn't even bother to update about his lack of WN update, we all know you want to write for money insted for free just say it and let us rest in peace lol

There is nothing relevant being translated, it sucks.

Tappei hasn't updated the WN is like a month or two, it's pretty clear he doesn't care about it, just look at the author of Arifureta, that guy consistently updates every week, and he is also doing a LN, but tappei nope.

This is why i want a season 2 of the anime cause then we can see the LN content which will take years to get translated by yen press. At this rate the LN will pass the WN.

Perfect way to revive a thread, emilia and subaru kissing, well not really a perfect way to revive a thread, since we don't have any hardcore rem fans who would get pissed at this. This thread will probably be dead until september when that news for re zero is coming out.

Emilia x Subaru kiss

Dude this image was like out 2 months ago Ren fans went nuts on 4chan long time ago

Why are still awake btw ?

I know but this is a colored version, have a link to that shitstorm of a thread on 4 chan? I wanna see some ppl getting triggered.

Told it was long time ago, beside everyone knew summry of everything happend in arc 4 before the LN reached that point so there was never shit storm to see "unless you want to ge ss threads back in 2014 on 2ch"

beside 4chan is cancer every day with the waifu wars, feaking Ren fans serach for every line tappei may had changed in the LN

It's pathetic at this point, heck what can you expect from biased author logically speaking ?

Don't care too much for the waifu wars so just gonna skip going through all the threads with the waifu wars, last time i looked through a 4 chan thread it was indeed waifu wars, so yea gonna pass. People take the pairings far too seriously.

B-But the shipping is what this series all about, you have the authoe who is biased to his lovley silver hair heroine, the fans who love the maind, and the company who wipe Tappei's ass every day if he doesn't write Ren side story every month

Shame tho this threads had 3-4 active members ? but we were going fastet than DBS threads, guess everything have it time before it fade

It's mostly cause anon hasn't updated in over a month so there is no new translations to talk about, well there is the rem if, but i don't care about that and nobody here does either.

So will be a stale thread until we get that announcement next month.

So ex novel 2 is listed on amazon now, it will be coming out march 20, 2018.

Wonder what side story will be translated next, probably the rem if's if i had to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back