• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right i forgot, it's that side chapter where rem slept with subaru, was it her birthday or for her day off? I forgot.

Nah this isn't her Birthday the side story was called "rem very normal day" or something

Pretty sure the part where he got between her legs wasn't there tho

There are so many of these rem sidestories, i don't remember them all, btw did you agree with the tiering changes?

Where did the quote go that Reinhard also reversed Puck's ice age that froze all of the continents? He did it with a single swing.

Don't remember anything about continents, lets see, puck vs reinhard is chapter 71 of arc 4.

"Hearing it through, Reinhardt swings up his sword, and with one flash of swordcery—following the edge of the glinting sword out bursts an incredible wave of energy. It cleaves through the sky, drills through the air, shatters the ground, roils the ambient mana, rending everything which was in the blade's path in two—the light settles, and the sight before Subaru's consciousness slips. Subaru: <—> That world, covered in its frigid chill—after the torrential sword-slash settles, it rebirths.

The slippage in the world is rectified, the once-roiled mana forms a ring as it recirculates through the world, the once-shattered earth blooms with flowers, the once-pierced air abounds with gaiety, and down from the once-cleaved sky there shines sunlight. Simultaneously bringing the end and rebirth of the world, the Sword Saint's strike. The colossal beast stricken with the attack remains as not even a trace, completely extinguished from the universe. Assuredly present until just a few seconds ago, the behemoth is gone, and no hint of the destruction it caused remains. Subaru: <—> Reinhardt sheaths his knightblade in its scabbard. Wind caressing his red hair as he squints up at the sunlight, Reinhardt slips a sigh so faint as to be inaudible. Reinhardt: "—Felt-sama will be surely be sad." He murmurs, eyes closed."

There you go.

Huh, we already went over this months ago, in fact you made a calc about this.

Puck didn't destroy the entire world cause reinhard said he would be safeguarding from further causalities, which means he has killed a lot of ppl and frozen a lot but we don't know how much.

Honestly I have been iffy on rating them as low 6-B for a while now, we made too many assumptions, we don't know how much puck froze, imo we should drop puck and those who scale to him back down to town level, and base reinhard as well.

Oh pegasus chill with your downgrades 0_0

Please tell me what the situation and when we made assumption

We assumed that puck's freezing reached the capital, when there was nothing stated about that, again the feat is vague we don't know how much puck froze, it said he froze trees and forests, that's it, plus even worse we don't even know the time frame of how long it took him to do all that. We need a manga or anime before we get the full scope of everything so we see what puck froze.

Why would it apply to satella? Puck's feat is extremely vague and there are contradictions to the statements that he froze the world, like reinhard saying he will safeguard from further causalities, while with satella, it's been repeatedly mentioned that she destroyed half the world and would have destroyed everything if reid didn't stop her.

Just leave everything the way it is until we get more material, cause even with a downgrade it would still be an assumption.

I don't particularly care either way, since we literally have yet to see the top tiers go all out, really all we know is that regulus is definitively city level for being stated to be able to destroy cities and in his fight with reinhard he was planning to blow up the city with reinhard in it.

Also that roswaal vs puck resulted in the topography being changed and a new map needing to be made.

Well if we want to speak realistically any upgrae made based on assumption is invalid in case you want to downgrade Puck feats for being vague is agree on this

The map thing is even more vague

Well, for Satella anything would be an assumption since a god tier being able to destroy half world in short time isn't weird but again we don't know, so honestly I think we should just limit ourself on statement for her.

For Puck, well in the anime(not sure for novel)I remmeber he said the white whale was coming which means his freezing didn't reach him since puck should be stronger and his freezing should have affected the white whale.

A god tier character being able to destroy half the world in a short period of time isn't unbelievable, so i don't think we should downgrade satella, should just leave it as is unless something to the contrary shows up.

Pucks freezing spreads but it's not like it instantly freezes the entire world, but that's not even puck attacking, it's just a byproduct of his existence, that in his beast of the end form he needs to continuously absorb mana to maintain himself, so the whale not being frozen doesn't really mean anything. Plus tappei has said puck can easily beat the whale anyway.

So, should we just downgrade puck or just leave it alone until we see more feats? Reinhard vs cecilus would be good to have about now, but nope all we get is rem fan service.

At the very least puck would scale to minerva though.

Maybe we should downgrade because the upgrade was made on a lot of assumption, because the thing is i don't think they will touch on this again anytime soon

Yeah Puck scale to Minerva

Just leave a likely higher considering he was going to freeze the entier world afterall whatever the reason is. Clown gets downgraded as well right?

WilliamShadow said:
Just leave a likely higher considering he was going to freeze the entier world afterall whatever the reason is. Clown gets downgraded as well right?
Well they are equal by the author words

Reinhard, reid and shaula should be at city level scaling to regulus, everyone else gets dropped to small city level scaling to minerva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back