• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ram kissing subaru? That sounds extremely unlikely, i don't see any romantic tension between them, and she is obsessed with roswaal, she always says she loves roswaal and is his servant and what not, it makes more sense that it's rem, we can't really know cause we can't see their hair color, but from what we have seen so for from the characters why would ram kiss subaru and why would subaru allow it? He already has emilia and rem.

Reasonable argument, but unless tappei decided to insert a new ship, ram x subaru, which means ram finally threw the clown to the side (which i would like actually) i will just not buy that it's ram until i see evidence that it is. Don't know how i feel about ram x subaru, if it's legit then i will say that this is definitely going in an harem route.

there isn't any official image of Subaru and Rem kissing so they figured putting one "still having with emilia volume feel worng "

Do you always just drop by for the harem stuff lol. If it was legit that subaru was kissing ram it would be going a harem route since not only does he love rem, ram would now be there as well, along with emilia, but as zero already said above it's not an official image or anything so it doesn't matter.

Subaru the harem boy love Emilia\Rem\satella and nearly fell for Crusch ~

Stop ignoring best girl satella ~

Does it really matter ? even if there punch of Girls like Subaru it still doesn't flow regular harem such as many other LN series with all the cringy shit + Subaru have three endings non other :

1-End with of the love his life elf-chan

2-Die for good and finally rest

3-Go back to his world

I am betting on either 2 or 3, don't see a happy ending like 1 happening.

In arifureta, nagumo has an harem, and his goal is to return home and he doesn't give a damn about saving the world and what not or the gods who are complete dicks who think of humans as their playthings and incite wars. He apparently goes back to his world with his harem, which would be really strange for people from the normal world since he has a rabbit girl, a vampire, a dragon and other non humans in his harem, curious how things play out cause apparently he banged his teacher as well, the old world won't take lightly to that, anyway something like that for subaru would be too good, getting to keep his harem and go back home.

^i understand your point but I don't see Taipei dissapoitning his fans with a sad ending after everything Subaru deserves a happy ending. Plus Taipei is gonna choose the ending that gives more popularity to the series and more money to him...

^You are to harsh on the man, i doubt half of these Ren fan service are his ideas in the first place, Remember he have a editor and publishing company he work for and they want more money

If he won't do sad ending in the LN i think we will get one in the WN "assuming he really want sad ending"

Unless he takes his harem back to his world it will be sad ending, if he dies for good that's obviously sad, if he stays in the re zero world, it's still sad cause his parents are still waiting for their son to come home.

^Implaying anyone give shit about the parents ~

and really the world doesn't stop at subaru they will get over him with time

So according to this thread, re zero will have a stage talk in MF Bunko J Summer Festival 2017. MF Bunko usually announces something on the stage, either game, OVA, movie. It will be in September apparently, not expecting too much, will probably be more rem fanservice, like an adaptation of the if.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So according to this thread, re zero will have a stage talk in MF Bunko J Summer Festival 2017. MF Bunko usually announces something on the stage, either game, OVA, movie. It will be in September apparently, not expecting too much, will probably be more rem fanservice, like an adaptation of the if.
Ova adaptation of Reinhard vs Cellius LOL

Do you always have to bring up harems every time you come here, when we have already long moved on from said topic? Seriously you take this harem stuff far too seriously, don't remember you commenting on anything besides harems.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Do you always have to bring up harems every time you come here, when we have already long moved on from said topic? Seriously you take this harem stuff far too seriously, don't remember you commenting on anything besides harems.
When someone makes stupid claims, I want them to explain themselves.

@Rigel But do you have to just literally go through the thread and comment on specifically harems after we have already moved on from that? Kind of disrupts the flow of the conversation.

Not gonna reply to this harem stuff anymore, it's gotten a bit tedious to do so. But yes subaru hated satella for what she did to him but there was a line somewhere where he said that he felt his heart ache or something like that when he saw satella, or it could have been when he died and was respawning whatever the case he felt something for her but wanted to deny it.

As for the crusch stuff, subaru said if he didn't have a number 1 and 2 he would have fallen for her, and crusch said she would have fallen for him if she hadn't already given up being a woman.

Celestial Pegasus said:
and crusch said she would have fallen for him if she hadn't already given up being a woman.
What? She said that she hasn't gone as far as to see Subaru like how a woman might. Why are you making things up? There was nothing about "I would love you if I hadn't given up being a woman. It's like you don't understand these characters at all.

Crusch..

I was wrong, whatever will you drop this harem stuff now, you don't have to mention it every single time you show up, i don't really care if the story goes harem or not it's secondary to the actual story. If i am wrong about something, feel free to point it out, but you don't have to continue searching for things said specifically about harems and bringing it up. What about the actually story? Where do you think it's going, how do you think it will end, who are your favorite characters, what don't you like in the series, what are your thoughts other than those related to the harem aspects? I am more interested in those things than harems.

I'm sorry. I hate harems, and since Re:Zero doesn't have harem as its genre and the author said he dislikes harems, I got annoyed because I saw the word harem thrown around here. You also seemed like a person who wouldn't be able to admit his mistakes, so now that you admitted that you were wrong about Crusch, I like you more. I hope we can now get along.

Man, I would love a harem discusion now,but celestial got new powers so I wil restrain myself ;)

Now that she is mentioned,what was the last thing we found out about Crusch? Where is she now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back