• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 11 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Celestial What about Echidna thou, he clearly said he will do anything she wants which means she can kill him using his own obsession against him and or that obsession could possibly be a reason of unwanted distraction if his enemies were to know or She can use it herself...

A weakness to echidna? Lol, that's fairly obvious but not worth putting on his page, unless someone is gonna do a roswaal vs echinda matchup or something. Using ehidna as a distraction though, how would they know this though? Subaru only found out cause of rbd, this isn't information that you can just get, doesn't seem like a notable weakness in a vs match, i mean if someone knew and could shapeshift and turn into echinda, they could kill him i guess, but this would require them having info on roswaal before hand.

Yeah,guess that has sense,but I do believe it will sooner or later become his weakness,not sure in what concept thou,but we will see.

What about Rem? She has already risked her life and got in way of harm/death for Subaru's sake several times.

Huh rem's weakness being subaru? Lol come on now, she would do a lot for him indeed, but in a vs match it's just rem there alone, and she wouldn't be tricked by a imitation or anything, just like subaru wasn't tricked by carmillia imitating rem. I don't think it's a notable weakness in a vs match up.

Sigh when is cecilius vs reinhard getting translated? I need that mhs+ combat speed reinhard. Wish someone would get the scans, oh i think the mayonnaise manga chapter was translated a while ago, haven't read it yet, gonna go do that.

I was thinking as a weakness in her verse not here on match-up threads...

Yeah,but is cecilus lighting authentic?

Pretty sure it's real lightning:

Cecilus Segmunt: "First" of the divine generals. Age 20. The man who can fight a thousand. According to the text, his true strength lies in his aberrant speed, said to reach the speed of lightning, and he uses sayings that refer to lightning, such as 'It doesn't feel like lightning' and 'I'll raise the lightning'. Groovy calls him battle-crazed. With his fifth sword broken by Julius, he fights with his third and fourth swords the size of short swords, against Reinhard, who uses the blade and grip of the fifth sword.

His speed is said to reach the speed of lightning, we do need the scans translated though to confirm, this is the guy who forced reinhard to use reid, being as fast as lightning wouldn't be surprising, especialy since we have lightspeed attacks in the verse.

I guess,but I hope for a better confirmation cause simply saying fast as lighting says everything and nothing at the same time because we have tons of similar examples where it wasn't accepted as authentic... (plus that part "doesn't feel like lighting" makes it worse) and Julius goes MHS+ as well?

It's only a matter of time really, we had saying jiwald might be lightspeed and then we got confirmation, now with this again we just need translations of the fight.

Say doesn't feel like lightning is just a quirk of his, he likes to compare stuff to lightning, doesn't prove anything.

Don't know, maybe he wasn't serious against julius, we need more info. If he is as fast as lightning and julius could keep up, would mean upgrades for a lot of characters.

By the way Zero. Do you think you can ask Tappei if Satella can swallow the Sun and the Moon too, if she was to swallow the 'World'?

You would never think this cute rabbit is a vicious predator with an insatiable hunger that moves from area to area eating every living thing and not even leaving a single drop of blood, and when they are done with eating every thing, they start eating each other.

Not really they keep dividing infinetly so there will always be a lot of them, i mean there are already thousands upon thousands of them and the number keeps going up.

Well, I know for sure I don't wanna be eaten by that...

Another Regulus question... Is he affected by mind attacks?

These little rabbits started eating subaru's fingers then went into his mouth ate his tongue and work their way all the down into his stomach eating everything and subaru was still conscious during all this.

No mind attacks won't work on regulus cause sirius authority won't work on him, however if he is in another dimension like i think then it could work if it's inter-dimensional mind attacks.

Yeah,figures... Subaru died like 4-5 times without suffering in confront to all deaths he had.

Well,that has sense,since he wasn't affect by emphatic manipulation which is why i was wondering about it in the first place.

Subaru pretty much got use to it, like at certain point you will see his enemies "You are gonna die!" Like totally bloodlusted and full crazy berserk mode and Subaru would just be like "another one"

Well after dying so much he has acquired an ability to sense danger, as for if he is at the point where he doesn't care or feel anything anymore, far from that, he hates dying and doesn't want to, cause it's painful everytime, and he is always dying in new ways.

Well, of course he hates because it hurts(never thought differently), it's just that at this point he would pretty much not have a particular reaction(not talking about being scared from pain he is gonna feel of course)on dying since he went trough that so many times

Subaru have spidy sense now , **** off reinhard ~

Well more like he doesn't give shit anyone , when his ground eat his head after he and Ram were killing each other he called it children play

Well he fears death so of course he will have a reaction to it, i mean this is what arc 4 was about, whether he should throw away his emotions and become emotionless and not give a damn about himself and use his life as a resource or love himself, which he decides to do, so yea he still has a reaction because he wants to live his life to the fullest, and not just throw it away, read the echidna if chapter if you want that suabru.

Pandora and fortuna fan art

Pandora and fortuna

One of my favourite anime protagonists is from "trickster" since that dude is trying to kill himself... You have these scenes where villains say you better or run or you will die and he is just like "huh? I wish"

So, I imagine Subaru being like "okay,just make it fast"

Read this if you want a subaru who doesn't a shit about his life.

Fanart fortuna doesn't have too much of a chest, a little disappointed lol.

And there is still that 300 page rem and ram backstory, i jus want remon to continue with arc 6, but that's probably gonna be a while, maybe when he runs out of rem content.

I honestly don't care about the if's, just fan service, still have yet to read the latest one. I just want relevant things like the main story, or that al story which remon says he will do eventually.

Yeah i would like to read another chapter of harem IF where subaru get all the b!tches tbh ~

Would prefer we get the side chapter where al freaks out over seemingly seeing satella, or more priscilla in general as i want more info on that yang sword, as it can apparently kill spirits, want to know whether or not those spirits were tangible or not.

WN hasn't updated in like a week on, hope it does soon.

So judging from the the iages "from left to right " : post ep 15 - post ep 4 - post ep 7 - post ep 1 - post ep ep 23 - final death of arc 3

btw felix is in his knight uniform which isn't right

So this is gonna end at the third tea party like i thought, i think it will end when subaru says he will definitely save satella.

Btw it's apparently anastasia's birthday today, no one cares about anastasia though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back