• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 11 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Celestial its not hate I just prefer sloth-chan. Okay since I don't actually like him that is hate. Anyway,I won't be able to sleep at night with image. I like it. Thou, with the last one being from a doujin I think the quality here is dropping really fast.

Actually I was referring on your sloth-chan,Felix and Subaru image.

And that photo actually looks good. (For certain reasons)

After seeing that guys YouTube profile name, i just had to listen everything and i got to admit it Tales has some epic OST. Epic just like its animation.

4 chap chapter 119 is out.

Echidna: "Don't worry, it's a battle between Cardinals of Sin. The scales won't tip in either of their favours so easily. It's another story supposing that someone else joins the fight... but, it's inconceivable that she would involve herself in battle anyway."

The ferocity of Juice and Regulus' fight compounds. Blood trails from Juice's eyes, his nose, his mouth. Correspondent with the escalation of damage ransacking his insides, the unseen destruction he manipulates shoots up in accuracy and force. But Regulus remains so unchanged and ordinary that it's abnormal. Even with the destruction showering his undefended form, he merely stands there with a bored expression, looking down upon Juice's resistance. It practically feels like, if he chose to go on the offensive, the situation's trend would instantly shift.

So regulus was just standing there and taking the hits as i thought, would make no sense for sloth chan to be able to stalemate him

Pandora: "Hauauh..." Echidna's gaze spears through to Pandora, her heart racing and expression aroused. Indeed, it seems that she is not going to involve herself in the fight. A beautiful girl faced with an abnormal battle, panting rather sexually—leaving all that strangeness aside,

Wtf?

Finger: "—The witchbeast BLACKSNAKE has been loosed in the forest." Arch: "—!?" Arch is stunned. He shakes his head in disbelief, gesturing to the forest. Arch: "That's ridiculous, impossible! The Blacksnake is even less controllable than the White Whale or Sizeable Hare! It's not the White Whale, under Gluttony's command, or the Sizeable Hare, whose course can be guided... the Blacksnake is just a natural disaster which listens to nobody! A catastrophe among catastrophes! How!" Finger: "...The Witch Cult's Pandora-sama has accompanied him. Pandora-sama cannot go so far as to control the Blacksnake with her authority, but she can lead it to a destination." Arch: "Pandora? That isn't a name I've..." Finger: "She exists in secrecy! In the Witch Cult she is taboo not to be spoken, neither by the Cardinal's faction of moderates nor by the extremists. Now she has come here."

Why is the blacksnake so uncontrollable though that even some with RW can't control it? Probably just a limit on pandora's ability.

Finger: "It's the vile tongue of the Blacksnake! Flee!" Arch: "But!" Finger: "I am already beyond saving..." The man's face rapidly begins to change in appearance. His skin from the neck up steadily drowns in dark, mottled marks, the eyes of his gentle-looking face bulging open, eyeballs close to falling out as his face sinks in. His fingers claw at his mottled neck, his mouth spilling massive quantities of yellow froth. Finger: "ghb, bgbhgh... ahgbh, bgh..." Immediately following his agonized moan, his eye sockets, his nostrils, his ears, his mouth, every single orifice begins leaking with dingy blood, strangling his life to nothing as it gushes away. While of course it goes for Arch, with Emilia also being subject to witnessing the pitiful death, neither can keep their usual composure. Even Echidna's expression looks scrunched up in pain.

Quite the deadly Poison

That immune to all poisons blessing would come in handy for reinhard in this situation if he was there, he should have killed the white whale, rabbit and blacksnake a long time ago, but nope we can't have that for plot purposes, plus tappei said he never tried, the mabeast are pretty hard to find though.

Does the blessing really give him immunity or just high resistance?since I only saw once more an actual immunity. Anyway, leaving aside that it's hard to find them, he in general has other things to do instead of just hunting mabeast and the again what kind of plot would be Reinhard stomping everyone and everything (Satella excluded). We don't need another Saitama.

He is immune to all poisons and diseases now saying he is completely immune to all of them would be an nlf, as there are pretty op poisons and diseases in fiction, however in the context of re zero, there is no way in hell any poison or disease is working on reinhard.

Ppl only spam popular characters like naruto or saitama and not less known ones like reinhard, reinhard and satella are op though that they either stomp or get stomped, really only ppl who can reality warp or have other broken hax can handle them, so don't think match ups would be too interesting, plus we still don't know what they are fully capable of.

Subaru beats Reid or at least touches him and he gets FTL attack speed. Of course if that happens than the entire upgrade is just...but it ain't happening, probably.

This would be same as when subaru reacted to elsa faster than reinhard back in arc 1, just pis, shouldn't be taken seriously.

Well, in his defence Subaru in that battle had precognition, since he knew exactly where she would hit and anyway,he didn't react in time because she hit him and Reinhard pretty much ignored her lol.

He knew she would go for his belly but he was able to react fast enough to move emilia out of the way, and reinhard wasn't able to react fast enough to stop elsa, that whole fight was plagued with pis.

Subaru doing anything to reid would be pis, reid was stomping julius and if subaru could do anything when julius can't that means subaru>julius and this is nonsense, as julius is far stronger than subaru, just drop FTL subaru, only way that's happening is if he is flugel.

Subaru goes on MHS+FTL if he does that. Since it's just ridiculous. Plot twist Subaru is the real Reinhard.

But there is only one reinhard, the perfect, op, broken, knight among knights, who will not hesitate to end his manipulated resurrected grandmother ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Subaru is super saiyan you guts just wait , he will make rei-chan look like child once he awaken his true hidden power

Can you BFR Renihard? And is there anyone actually stronger than him in other verse of his own tier?

There other ridiculous tier 6 characters like : fimma , accel and yhwach etc

although fimma power is also NLF "i will absolutely hit you no matter what " fimma is more BS than reinhard in this aspect , anyone with hax defense can be problem for rei-chan , rei-chan defense is great but his attacks are lackluster

Battle field removal I think it stands for that. Like teleport him into a different dimension or similar.

Just ask tappei and he will tell you NO ! lol

i don't recall he ever faced something like that , you may ask reinhard fanboy pegasus he know more than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back