• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 11 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i personally don't care much for her. Out of the 5 king candidates, she has the least to her character, crusch is crusch, no explanation needed, priscilla is powerful and while she seems like she doesn't give a damn, if you actually listen to what she says your village or whatever will prosper, plus her backstory of being a slave and having a sword similar to one from vollachia which is apparently a big deal. Emilia we had her whole backstory in arc 4, and she is easily the character with the most potential for growth in the series, felt is seemingly related to royalty, all of which died cause of an illness, anatasia? Just a merchant, not much else to her and her having an artificial spirit.

Well, i hope Felt becomes the King.

Anastasia... Maybe we get something,but she is still cute so, she needs at least a bit of attention.

Emilia we had her whole backstory in arc 4, and she is easily the character with the most potential for growth in the series

Emilia and not subaru

bruh ......

70% of this series is subaru , enjoyment of this series depend on whatever you like subaru or not

WilliamShadow said:
Well, i hope Felt becomes the King.
Anastasia... Maybe we get something,but she is still cute so, she needs at least a bit of attention.
Get lost , if crusch doesn't win we RIOT

Go away fan boy... Felt would make the kingdom "equal" and those with money would learn how it is to be poor.

We still had emilia's backstory about her aunt being killed and her freezing elior forest, you're right though that the story is mostly about subaru and what he is going through.

Agreed crusch should be king, easily the most capable leader, even tappei thinks so.

btw Anastasia is angle go aways pegasus ~ gonna see twiter it must have a lot of fanart for her now

WilliamShadow said:
Go away fan boy... Felt would make the kingdom "equal" and those with money would learn how it is to be poor.
Crusch will make the kingdom great again ~

The dragon will probably die in the fight with satella or pandora, which ever one and then the country no longer has it's protection, so like crusch said the citizens have to stop relying on the dragon and make themselves prosperous, and crusch leads the country in that direction, that would be good.

Btw i think lugnica vs vollachia could happen in the future, a war between countries would be interesting, except for mr op reinhard being on lugnica's side.

Crusch is good with words,but honestly she doesn't seem all that capable in battle with white whale I aspected more from her leadership,but in the end if we go by standard wouldn't Emilia be the most logical, since she is all about equalty and being good wanting to help and protect everyone and is main character...

Than again Emilia looks like the only person that actually cares about everyone,while the others are divided mostly on personal gain...

Felt wouldn't be able to defeat crusch so don't think that's a legit argument to say felt is more worthy of being king. And crusch did show leadership, she relayed her troops, so don't know what you mean. Emilia is too naive and innocent to rule an entire country. Crusch is more practical, and actually has experience leading people.

Honestly Anastasia looks as better option than. She is an expert merchant which means money (the most important thing for the kingdom) she has shown good organisation skills when she tricked Subaru and is experienced as leader of her own. Prisicila is arrogant,but definetly smart and very confident not allowing others to manipulate her which is very important when controlling an entire kingdom. So, by that logic it's between the 3 of them where I honestly believe Anastasia would be best choice if we talk about what's good for the kingdom (money).

Thou, I still think Emilia or Felt will win,because they are simply those random good persons in the franchise and Emilia is one of the main characters supported by the actual MC,while felt well, she has Reinhard supporting her and you know Tappei...

And i thought you were a crusch fan, now you don't think she is right to rule lol. Seriously though if you knew her backstory as to why she is the way she is, and the amount of suffering she has been through, plus how she actually is smart and a good leader, i don't see how you can't see that crusch is the best choice, but to each his own.

Being a good person doesn't mean you can run a country, emilia is good natured but so naive, she thought kissing meant she would get pregnant, you seriously want some like that as a ruler? Plus she is too trusting, she would get backstabbed so much.

Felt just wants to bring down the nobility, i like that, though i don't think she really has a plan to do all the stuff she intends to, btw neither does emilia she herself admitted she doesn't know how to carry out her plans and at the base what she really wants is to free the villagers she froze.

Also apparently today is tappei's birthday, march 11 in japan.

One must be blind if he think Crusch isn't the best ruler , the moment i listen to her speech my eyes fell on her as ideal ruler , she have everything , reason , leadership , smart , charisma and can always know whatever you're saying the truth or not

Srsly Crusch ftw

I have nothing against crush and I like her character I just don't think she is all that good choice as a ruler or at least much better (kinda the same between her and the 2)

Emilia simply because she is sort of MC and Felt cause she is funny,because authors don't always do logical choices...

I was judging a country leader so, that has nothing to do with characters I like or dislike.

4 chan 122 is out.

Woman: "You're shivering? Don't worry. —Your guts are bound to be pretty. Girls with futures always have beautiful entrails."

Wtf elsa

Frederica: "My large size does bother me, you realise. Likely from my father."

Woman: "Then your father was big. And when you're that big, you're bound to have superb guts. I'm excited." Frederica: "Your hobbies cannot be called tasteful."

Woman: "Women's guts are brighter and more vivid than men's. I'll do a comparison with yours, and teach you that."

Elsa really gets off to guts Frederica: "Frustratingly, this is not going to prove an adequate match." Woman: "You do look like you have some ability to you, but probably, not as much as me. After an experience in the Capital where I practically died, my skills have gotten better." Frederica: "I see. I find myself rather wishing to curse whoever failed to terminate you."

Da hell, tappei wasn't kidding, when he said elsa was like a saiyan, she gets stronger after dying.

Man: "Ain't I right, sis—whatth'frickin'hell yer huge!?" Instantly, the warrior's atmosphere about him dissolves. The man's—no—the boy's eyes shoot open in shock as he gazes Frederica top to bottom. Boy: "Wh—yer serious!? That's my sis!? Ain't my sis meant't be smaller, skinner, with a softer lookin' face!? This ain't my sis, 's more like my bro.. agahh!?" Frederica: "Do not be impolite."

Lmao

???: "Do you mind if I begin to act now?" Garfiel: "Yer bothered waitin' fer us, pretty consid'rate of yer. 'F yer gonna be so nice then how about forgettin' yer work n' goin' damn home. My amazin' self ain't lookin' t'punch women around." Woman: "Goodness, how kind of you." Garfiel gestures as if swatting away a bug. The woman smiles. Frederica taps Garfiel's back, for he is overwhelmingly lax. Frederica: "Garf. You are going to have a painful time should you judge her by her womanly appearance." Garfiel: "Yeh I got it, she ain't anythin' normal. N'anyway y'better bet th'only lady n'the world who's gettin' my real lady treatment is Ram." Frederica: "If you believe that sounded cool, I will tell you that it was not cool in the slightest. Ram would snort at you." Garfiel: "Th'****!?"

Lmao

Garfiel: "Ha! KRUGAN SLAYS THE ENEMY EVEN MINUS HIS ARMS! 'F yer think m'gonna freak out'n cower at some pain, yer dead wrong, moron!"

Speaking of krugan, pretty sure whilheim who cut of some of his arms.

Garfiel: "She look like Ram?" Frederica: "Exactly like Ram. But that is no pardon for you to use her as a replacement." Garfiel: "I ain't gonna do anythin' scummy like that. Jus'lookin' t'check. —Seriously, then."

Lol

Reminded of how subaru was unconsciousness staring at Ram a lot when he arrived at snactury , he stated several times that ram appearance give him mixed feelings , he also called her mega cute simply because she look like Rem , i always wodered how one would feel if the girl he love have a twin xD

Elsa can use zenkai boost GG

Elsa is a saiyan, reinhard boosted her lol. Btw we should downgrade frederica, she isn't elsa level, she is far outmatched, her ap should be wall level for being capable of destroying walls, her speed stays the same, as she has intercepted attacks from elsa. This does also raise the question if elsa did tank reinhards attack or died, seems like she died, in which case a lot of downgrades are needed.

Elsa said she practically died against reinhard, so downgrade, hmm should get put at bulding level, cause garfiel is said to be able to kick away an entire building if he felt like it, plus being able to destroy echidna's tomb.

Actually forgot what i said, elsa said she practically died, not died, plus the time beatrice killed her it took like a minute for her to revive, after reinhard blasted her, she got up instantly, so she survived the attack. Should wait to see how her regen/resurrection works some more, before doing anything.

Frederica should be downgraded now though.

Using himself? You mean like with emilia where he grabbed her boobs with chopsticks? He did say shaula was hot or something, so i imagine sexual harassment for a normal thing for him to do with shaula.

That's why i am saying we need more info on how her regen works, when beatrice killed her and she revived, it took at least a minute against reinhard she got back up right after the attack, so doesn't seem like she revived.

@celstial look at Shaula's profile where it's written it's unclear if Reid was in base or used Reid...

And if Shaula actually looks like the fan art... WOW!

Oh you meant reid using reid... That is weird indeed, pretty narcissistic, naming your sword after yourself.

Well shaula dresses really skimpy so yea, it will be a treat to see.

It's just dumb honestly...

And yes dressing to,but I was referring to her in general she is really pretty...

Probably was just called the dragon sword originally, and after reid died, it was named after him.

As for shaula "Shaula has dark green eyes and long blackish brown hair which she ties together in what she refers to as a scorpion tail. She is tall, has a model physique along with a large chest, and only wears a black bikini, hot pants, and a cloak"

Yea definetly going to be an interesting design.

"Interesting" I agree...

Garfiel and Ram ship... And they have diffrent hair so, they are not the same (ram and rem) and yes hair color counts!!

Before garfiel x ram can happen, the clown needs to get abandoned by ram, they have the most unhealthy relationship in the series, except elsa x guts that is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Elsa and guts are perfect together...

I don't think Ram will abandon him in normal case unless he literally does something she could not possibly accept.

Considering the clown was plotting to murder everyone at the mansion, and change the weather to make it snow in order to draw the rabbit to the sanctuary which would kill everyone, all in order to corner subaru, if ram knew all this and still loves him, then her character is just as irredeemable as roswaal, though i don't think she knew all that.

I hope she didn't cause it would ruin her character which is pretty average and well she is already wasted potential...

Ram x gaff will never be a thing , he most likely setup with mimi now they fit each other better anyway , god knows what will happen to Ram

Ram x Roswaal is horrible ship almost everyone i talked to call bullshit on this garbage it's unhealty on so many levels and doesn't even make sense , there absolutely nothing right about this ship

Celestial Pegasus said:
Actually forgot what i said, elsa said she practically died, not died, plus the time beatrice killed her it took like a minute for her to revive, after reinhard blasted her, she got up instantly, so she survived the attack. Should wait to see how her regen/resurrection works some more, before doing anything.
Frederica should be downgraded now though.
practically died , not died

what the different ? she could only mean she didn't die permanently , people die when they are killed doesn't work her

I wound't take anything from the Rei-chan VS Elsa battle it was full of BS really "beside reinhard feat "

the time of her revived was just for the sake of surprise so we could get MHS subaru "thats a joke " you can't alter her words just because the plot was little dumb although i agree we should wait until we get full garf vs Elsa

she also practicly died againts beatrice you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back