• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 11 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't srsly think i meant this to be my own line lol

I will make VS battle wiki great again

WilliamShadow said:
Guess Subaru will have to take her in his harem. Twins at the same time... Not bad,not bad at all...
Btw she mentioned this chapter she doesn't like how he's surrounded by girls all the time this chapter "dude have beatrice and shaula hold his hands while sitting on the bed and Emilia says he belonged to her " , although it was for her sister

Subaru is living the dream , i would get killed sevral times to get in bed with shaula ~

^she is a tsundere so it's not surprising...

Well, depends on on how I get killed... I mean if its usual Suabru death than not worth it. Maybe I would accept for Erza,but anyone else no...

William did you play tales of berseria btw ? having so much good time right now , i am like 40% through the game can't get enough of the cast and the battles , at first i though i will only enjoy velvet but the whole case is great <3

this is so good one of the best tales games period !

WilliamShadow said:
^she is a tsundere so it's not surprising...
Well, depends on on how I get killed... I mean if its usual Suabru death than not worth it. Maybe I would accept for Erza,but anyone else no...
getting in bed with velvet will be totally worth it for me tho

As,if i had enough time at the moment and I am not in the mood I only saw the begging,but i won't be playing any further until I have a decent amount of time...

I heard its one of the best games until now in particular in confront with last "tales of zestria x" which was kinda a let down...

tales of zestria is one of the worst xD

yeah berseria is
arguably one of the best , with the best characters in the whole series "everyone agree on that "

basic rundown of echidna's backstory courtesy of 4 chan:

Apparently she was a woman that was always anxious and nervous about everything. The conflict, the people, the world EVERYTHING. Everything looked small and fragile to her, and she wished to protect everything like a baby.

She thought that even the sway of a single arm could bring disaster upon thousands depending on the circumstances, and so she extended her arms not for domination but to give aid and refuge. But, she was just a woman, and the struggled a lot, lots of trial and error, lots of mistakes and none of the things she did managed to make things that much better. It wasn't about advising people, it wasn't about guiding them, nor tying them up or helping them. And so she felt her powerlessness.

She became angry at her own powerlessness. Her lack of hands to help out, it's never enough, there's always need for more hands to help others, you can help what's in front of you, but what about that in the distance? And if it's all in your sight, them somewhere else, a disaster already happened, and it cannot be changed.

She despairs at this thought. She came to the realization that it was impossible to want to help everyone, and being able to do it, indeed it was entirely impossible, she knew that, but she did not want to give up.

If you're alone, increase your numbers, if you're not alone anymore, gather things that may help with your wish.

I'm not sure after this point, her head gets hazy and she suddenly can see "things she couldn't see before".

"Save, save, i see the way to save- i know the way to save."

She gains the desire to learn about why, and how. And so, lamenting the fact that she may not be able to help everyone, she will let certain things play out, all in search for knowledge.

And so the witch of greed, paves her path to an unreachable wish, with much shedding of blood from her own greed.

So she is like the opposite of minerva who deals with all the conflict in front of her, echidna however plays the long game in order to solve conflicts. Now we just need satella's backstory.

99% will most likely be about her being in love with the sage and then something tragic happen and she goes nuts and the sage forced to seal her forever ~

I think she will be smiliar to shiro from dead man wonderland

The only witch left is satella, oh and hector and pandora, but doubt we will get those this arc. Satella backstory is a big deal though, so maybe we won't get it this arc, then again, the witches backstories only go up to before they got the witch genes so telling satella's backstory without the witch genes could happen this arc.

I just wanna see satella go a rampage and destroy half the world already, and how op she was, probably going to be blue balled until later to get that though.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I just wanna see satella go a rampage and destroy half the world already, and how op she was, probably going to be blue balled until later to get that though.
I know right?

And I can't wait if my theory of her reasons to destroy the world are at least close to be true...

Your theory that she got jealous from seeing subaru with another chick and went all yandere? Going into her reasons for destroying the world will also go into why she loves subaru, yea we aren't getting all that info so soon sadly.

WilliamShadow said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
I know right?
And I can't wait if my theory of her reasons to destroy the world are at least close to be true...
This is so generic , beside satella doesn't care who subaru love she just want him to kill her ~

Well, that's the primary one,but the point is Subaru to have something to do with it or at least someone who looks like him...

Subaru being the sage would be so predictable, however i have no way of making sense why satella loves subaru and talks as if they have met before, which subaru has never met her, some time shenanigans must be going on.

The possibility of subaru being the sage is higher than emilia being satella at this point , it also make sense , why he can solve all the puzzles in the tower as if it were made for him , satella love for him , the write on the tree etc

Wait, calling it, satella is acausal, because of some event in the past, the timeline has changed or something, and the past subaru spent with satella was erased, however satella still remembers.

Yea as in she can remember events that happened in time, even if said time was erased or changed, so while subaru forgot, she didn't, would explain a lot.

Steins eye? Never heard of that, but yea what i can saying is that she is unaffected by changes to the timeline, which would explain why she seems to know subaru, while he doesn't know anything, that's my theory though, something tragic happened, which caused time time to be changed or erased, but satella still remembers.

First hearing that theory, i do think satella does have rbd though since she is immortal and gave subaru said ability as an option, would be strange if she didn't, which would explain why people can't kill her. As for empathizing, satella talks as if they have met before, seems to go beyond just empathy between two users of the same ability.

"You can wait here to defeat reid hundred of years just like how i waited for you "

^from latest chapter , maybe te reason she don't want to help in beating Reid is because she don't want subaru to leave the tower

LPOyh0H6V0bb2FpmRM7r5GszOC0nJAp6D-w5xD9OBFY

Omg she is just as hot as i thought, nope better than i thought she would be (Ó©ç ═á┬░ ═ƒ┘ä═£ ═í┬░)Ó©ç, now we just need satella.

Shekmet is goddess , that outfit is out of this world ~

her hair length is radiculous tho she must be flying all the time

Part 2 of the gairfiel and ram sidestory is out

He had sharp eyes and a mouth that had fangs sticking out, as well as a conspicuous, white scar on his forehead. Parts of his face were somewhat ferocious, but you could feel a charm from his smile. That's what Ram felt.

However, he was way out of her tastes, and the crude clothes he wore on his supple body were tacky. He was downright the opposite of Ram's tastes in every way possible.

But, in regard to that fact, this boy——

[Garfiel: ——Huh? Why do I need t'be close t'yer tastes? Even if you'd fall fer me if I change m'self from who I am, it's not happenin'. I don't wanna see you change yerself from who you are either y'know.]

Garfiel is too good for ram.

Standing up and raising his voice, Garfiel dealt with Rem in a very cold way as she smiled. Their interactions were always like this lately, although back then they wouldn't be like this. It seemed that Rem didn't like Garfiel, who had affection for her sister. As you could see, everything about her behavior indicated that.

Rem is jealous, would think she would have an issue with ram liking roswaal, she probably does though.

But, in comparison to Ram, Rem had a wide variety of hobbies, and she was susceptible to secretly enjoying things such as poetry and art appreciation.

Ram's only hobby is roswaal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Ram took a side glance at the boy who had his head on her shoulder, and she let out a sigh in astonishment. Afterwards, she moves his body just a little, and she moved Garfiel's head somewhere else. ——She moved it to her lap.

[Rem: Oh, Nee-sama…….]

[Ram: I have tons of compassion and kindness, so I guess I'll show my thanks.]

Ram looks down at the boys sleeping face, and she runs her finger through his short, blonde hair. Her fingertips come across the white scar on his forehead, and the color of affection was mixed in her eyes.

[Rem: Nee-sama, I didn't say that you should do that much……]

Tappei needs to stop teasing ram x garfiel and just do it already, if anything make ram drop the clown, mimi x garfiel could also work.

I made a minor speed upgrade for Juice using the Arc 4 Chapter 119 Juice vs Regulus battle (transcending terminal velocity while grabbing Regulus' leg). He is now Subsonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back