• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayman General Discussion Thread

So I got a question. Based on the backstory of Rayman 2, it seems that Polokus created everyone first and then created time. So would that give everyone Resistance to Time/Void Manipulation or just give them infinite speed?

So I got a question. Based on the backstory of Rayman 2, it seems that Polokus created everyone first and then created time. So would that give everyone Resistance to Time/Void Manipulation or just give them infinite speed?
The lore you are talking about is a bit lacking in details so I am not sure whether to say they moved in a timeless void or not. According to this wiki's rules for speed, "Timeless Voids, i.e. areas within a setting that lack time or exist outside of the flow of time, cannot be used to grant Infinite speed." So I think it would be "Possible Resistance to Time/Void manipulation" at best imo.

Last edited:
I was informed that most of the characters of the verse would probably have MFTL reactions just on being able to react to Rayman and friends’ attacks. So I guess the Razorbeard speed feat would be supporting evidence if it is accepted.

The only characters it might not apply to are the Rabbids due to having only partial continuity with the Rayman series, though they probably have a few more speed feats that haven’t been considered yet.
Wouldn't the Rabbids still be MFTL+ even if they aren't fully canon to the series via scaling to Rayman? This is only if the Razorbeard feat gets accepted.

Wouldn't the Rabbids still be MFTL+ even if they aren't fully canon to the series via scaling to Rayman? This is only if the Razorbeard feat gets accepted.
Maybe? I suppose it depends on whether Razorbeard’s feat applies to reaction speed. Of course, Rabbids are also capable of piloting ships for interstellar travel if the story of Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 is any indication.

So, remind me, since we have the heights for Razorbeard and the Rabbids, what feats would be worth calculating with them?

Mainly with speed and lifting strength since we're pretty good with what we have in AP and durability, though anything works.

So, remind me, since we have the heights for Razorbeard and the Rabbids, what feats would be worth calculating with them?

Mainly with speed and lifting strength since we're pretty good with what we have in AP and durability, though anything works.
The only one I can think of at the moment is the reaction speed feat of Rabbids dodging space debris while traveling to the Sun from the same mini game as the other Sun feat. Nothing else for Razorbeard AFAIK; I put the space flight feat you calced in a blog already.

I'm not sure how to calc that seeing how we don't see the actual explosion, unless you want me to calculate the kinetic energy of them being launched that high xD

I guess while we are on the subject of Rabbids feats, here are some I have noticed before, but am unsure if they are useable/useful as calcs:
Rabbids Go Home Ending (though it doesn't look like the Rabbids themselves tank the explosion)
Rabbids Big Bang gameplay (Rabbids casually knocking each other into orbit)
Rabbid gets shot out of a cannon into space (also from the same Sun feat minigame in Rabbids TV Party)

So basically a whole lot of blasted into space feats.

Last edited:
I've added the height scans to their pages in case we need those for calcs at some point
Looking at that Michel Ancel twitch stream link again where he talks about Rayman's height, he also mentions the heights for Globox (2 m) and Teensie (1 m). I guess I can add that to their respective pages.

2 m seems small for Globox, he's usually like twice Rayman's height.

Last edited:
I guess while we are on the subject of Rabbids feats, here are some I have noticed before, but am unsure if they are useable/useful as calcs:
Rabbids Go Home Ending (though it doesn't look like the Rabbids themselves tank the explosion)
Rabbids Big Bang gameplay (Rabbids casually knocking each other into orbit)
Rabbid gets shot out of a cannon into space (also from the same Sun feat minigame in Rabbids TV Party)

So basically a whole lot of blasted into space feats.
Okay so let's quickly go through the second one since it's the most impressive one.

Knocking each other around the Solar System is crazy.

If they can do it while standing on the surface of the Sun, which has an escape velocity of 617.5 km/s (Massively Hypersonic+), that means they can just casually hit harder and faster than that.

They are 80 cm tall, the bigger rabbits can be 50 cm and more than 4.5359237, but let's round that up to 5 kg. (80/50)^3x5 = 20.48 kg.

KE for these guys punching themselves off the Sun would be 3904576000000 J or 933.21606118547 tonnes of TNT or Multi-City Block level. So less than what we have them at now, but that speed is nice.

Okay so let's quickly go through the second one since it's the most impressive one.

Knocking each other around the Solar System is crazy.

If they can do it while standing on the surface of the Sun, which has an escape velocity of 617.5 km/s (Massively Hypersonic+), that means they can just casually hit harder and faster than that.

They are 80 cm tall, the bigger rabbits can be 50 cm and more than 4.5359237, but let's round that up to 5 kg. (80/50)^3x5 = 20.48 kg.

KE for these guys punching themselves off the Sun would be 3904576000000 J or 933.21606118547 tonnes of TNT or Multi-City Block level. So less than what we have them at now, but that speed is nice.
Nice! That’s a decent speed feat to add to the collection.
2 m seems small for Globox, he's usually like twice Rayman's height.
Hmm, yeah you have a point. It was an off the cuff answer from Michel Ancel so it might not be accurate.

I don't think it's necessary to put the whole calc in a blog, just add the gif and feat to their pages' speed bits since we already have a lot of evidence for MHS+. Escaping Jupiter or Saturn would also be MHS which is what Rayman is at now.

I don't think it's necessary to put the whole calc in a blog, just add the gif and feat to their pages' speed bits since we already have a lot of evidence for MHS+. Escaping Jupiter or Saturn would also be MHS which is what Rayman is at now.
Fair point, I can do that. Though wouldn’t it only be technically applicable to the Rabbids since it was in a game in the Rabbid continuity?

Looks like the Sun is more an obstacle in said game from what I can tell. Though they can escape the Sun's atmosphere via jetpack.

MHS can still be supportive evidence if you find them being knocked out of Jupiter or Saturn.

Back