• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayman General Discussion Thread

New Forum so I figure it's the best time for a new discussion thread. Here is the previous thread. (archived version)

Feel free to talk about any and all aspects regarding the Rayman and Rabbids series here.

1*lj5DWSlrGnIgfcbo0iESBg.png

Last edited:

Huh, it looks like Mr. Dark may be coming back

This is interesting

Last edited:
Looking pretty awesome there, Mr Dark.

Hope the game's good, after Michael's retirement.

Oh wait it's a mobile game... Yeah I do hope he gets into Smash, if Steve could anyone can.

Now that we have all these profiles, what the verse is missing is more calcs.

Now that we have all these profiles, what the verse is missing is more calcs.
That explosion which destroyed Moody Clouds is like one of those feats that need to be calculated, since I'm not sure on Small Country level overall unless there's actual evidence for it.

It'd be nice to have calcs of the explosion of The Grolgoth and the explosion of the Hoodlum Headquarters off the top of my head.

That explosion which destroyed Moody Clouds is like one of those feats that need to be calculated, since I'm not sure on Small Country level overall unless there's actual evidence for it.
Could it be scaling to the Great Protoon? It mentions on Rayman's profile that "Defeated Mr. Dark who had stolen The Great Protoon, the source of energy of The Glade of Dreams" as justification for Small Country (though I am not sure how accurate that is if that's the justification)

Last edited:
How would we calc those, exactly? We don't know the size of those places, right?

How would we calc those, exactly? We don't know the size of those places, right?
Theoretically we could do the calc on the Grolgoth explosion by comparing the mech's size to the size of the Crow's Nest in the final boss battle, and then using that to find the general size of the entire Buccaneer ship and the explosion. There is a moment in the pre-boss cutscene where it closes in on the Crows Nest/Grolgoth's location that could possibly be used. We would use Rayman's height for a good baseline.

There is also this weird feat from Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 that might be easier to calc since we know the size of the earth. Plus it should apply to Rayman and the Rabbids.

Last edited:
As for Mr Dark stealing the source of power of the Glade of Dreams and Rayman defeating him while he had that power... I'm not sure if the Glade of Dreams is the size of a small country but it's never stated how big it is. iirc it's mostly either island-sized but that island could be the size of a country for all we know. No way to calculate the energy of an island as far as I'm aware, though.

Did any villain threaten to destroy it? I don't think Razorbeard did, Mr Dark didn't either, nor André or Reflux... The size of the place could be estimated via maps and stuff but it's hard to tell what we'd get out of it.

As for Mr Dark stealing the source of power of the Glade of Dreams and Rayman defeating him while he had that power... I'm not sure if the Glade of Dreams is the size of a small country but it's never stated how big it is. iirc it's mostly either island-sized but that island could be the size of a country for all we know. No way to calculate the energy of an island as far as I'm aware, though.

Did any villain threaten to destroy it? I don't think Razorbeard did, Mr Dark didn't either, nor André or Reflux... The size of the place could be estimated via maps and stuff but it's hard to tell what we'd get out of it.
Yeah, I agree. I don't really see how that could be calced (plus I think its technically implied that the world has gotten bigger with Polokus's dreams in Rayman Legends). There was a Teensie Doctor quote from Rayman 3 that stated that André/Reflux invoking the Leptys would make the world "go up in smoke". But I am not sure how seriously that could be taken.

The destruction of the Grolgoth I could calc but I don't think it'll yield results as high as the Moody Clouds explosion. The Hoodlum Headquarters explosion I wouldn't know how to do and even then it'll probably not yield results quite as high either.

I think we might have to change it to "At least Small City level, possibly..." etc

The Rabbids moving the continents will certainly yield much higher results, both AP and LS-wise.

The destruction of the Grolgoth I could calc but I don't think it'll yield results as high as the Moody Clouds explosion. The Hoodlum Headquarters explosion I wouldn't know how to do and even then it'll probably not yield results quite as high either.

I think we might have to change it to "At least Small City level, possibly..." etc

The Rabbids moving the continents will certainly yield much higher results, both AP and LS-wise.
Fair enough about the Hoodlum Headquarters. Rayman wasn’t near the epicenter when it hit him so it might not be that useful anyways. Otherwise, “At least Small City level, possibly Solar System level” sounds fine to me. Though I think Solar System level should definitely apply to Rayman, Globox, Barbara, Teensie, and probably the Magician since they are directly involved in the Constellation feat (so maybe “Small City level | Solar System level” for them? idk)

I do wonder if this Wiki would accept a calc of the Rabbids moving the continents, considering it’s from a tv intro. Otherwise, I agree.

Last edited:
Hmm, you're right, they probably wouldn't accept it.

I don't think we need keys since that would imply boosts, upgrades or transformations, and it's all the same.

We already have feats from the Origins/Legends games so we need to look for more impressive ones from 1-3 and others before the newer ones.

We already have feats from the Origins/Legends games so we need to look for more impressive ones from 1-3 and others before the newer ones.
As far as notable feats from 1-3, Rayman was able to tank hits from the mind controlled Clark the Giant in Rayman 2 who was able to "Carve the landscape" according to the Knowledge of the World lore. Though I don't know how you would calc that.

Raving Rabbids games probably have several more notable feats. Rabbids have been repeatedly shown to tank blasts that would send them into space. Also, there was a minigame where Rayman and Rabbids were only dazed after being caught in a volcanic eruption

After looking up Mantidil's respect thread on his blog, I just realized that explosion (which Dark-Carioca already calculated) also dispersed clouds which surrounded Moody Clouds.

After looking up Mantidil's respect thread on his blog, I just realized that explosion (which Dark-Carioca already calculated) also dispersed clouds which surrounded Moody Clouds.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I don't know too much on cloud dispersing feats however, besides the fact they are significant.

No idea how to calc that, and frankly, it's hard to tell how far the clouds moved.

Some people in the comments don't seem 100% sure with the calc. I wonder what calc group members'll say...

Back