• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayman General Discussion Thread

Tbf the Rayman/Rabbids universe isn’t the most consistent verse. Just look at the differences in the appearance of the Glade between Rayman 1 and Rayman 2 for instance.
Yeah but one depiction comes from the cartoon itself while the other comes from the opening (Which has no proof of being canon as far as i am aware)

Last edited:
That argument would only work if the that one game wasn't canon to the others, but Legends is. We see Rayman can perform the punch consistently. I don't see why previous showings would have a factor in this at all.
No? If a character perform a cosmic feat 5 times on the same game, yet, shows to be below City level stuff on the next games, the consistence of the cosmic feats would be debatable

Although, again, i think that Rayman's 4-B rating looks consistent enough

No? If a character perform a cosmic feat 5 times on the same game, yet, shows to be below City level stuff on the next games, the consistence of the cosmic feats would be debatable

Although, again, i think that Rayman's 4-B rating looks consistent enough
1. "next games" What are you talking about? Legends was the last mainline game and all of the city level feats are from previous games.
2. Showing feats below Solar System doesn't automatically make the SS feats outliers when they're proven to be consistent. Otherwise, every character would have to perform a feat in their current tier when they do anything or else they get downgraded.

Back