• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayman General Discussion Thread

Last edited:
There’s Rayman vs Klonoa, which would fit the heroes of dreams theme. Though idk if the suggestion is popular enough, and it’s probably a massive stomp in Rayman’s favor.
I'd have a heart attack if that match-up happened seeing as how it's my most wanted Death Battle. As for it being a stomp, it really depends if DB buys Multiversal Klonoa or not.

I'd have a heart attack if that match-up happened seeing as how it's my most wanted Death Battle. As for it being a stomp, it really depends if DB buys Multiversal Klonoa or not.
Actually, my friend from the other wiki, Raiando (#6658 right after his name in case you're at Discord), and I are planning to work on a collaboration fight when he's done with Sindel VS Medusa alongside a DC/Marvel expert at some point.

We came into a solution on not including webcomic feats for Klonoa, since it ended on a cliffhanger, as sad as endings of his games are.

Last edited:
Here’s a fun video I happened across imagining what Rayman would be like if added to Mario+Rabbids. This guy also makes entertaining Super Smash Bros. analysis/concept videos.

Last edited:
Rayman befriending the Rabbits, or acting as a mini boss? Unlikely, but at this point I'd take anything to get more Rayman content.
Yeah, it's pretty much pointless to expect anything from Ubisoft these days. Though the creative director of Mario+Rabbids, Davide Soliani, has worked on Rayman games before and likes the series, so who knows.

I know that this discussion thread is about Rayman, but considering recent mentions of our beloved Namco mascot here, guess what was revealed in Nintendo Direct the last night!

I know that this discussion thread is about Rayman, but considering recent mentions of our beloved Namco mascot here, guess what was revealed in Nintendo Direct the last night!

Klonoa is one of those series that I’ve been meaning to play through for a loooonnngg time, so that’s super cool!

Rayman befriending the Rabbits, or acting as a mini boss? Unlikely, but at this point I'd take anything to get more Rayman content.
Ha. Unlikely. Ubishit is ramming their resources into an AC Valhalla standalone expansion involving Basim in Baghdad.

Ha. Unlikely. Ubishit is ramming their resources into an AC Valhalla standalone expansion involving Basim in Baghdad.
Part of me wishes Ubisoft would be bought out like Activision, considering their high amount of controversy in the industry. I know there is the problem with monopolies and all that, but still :p

Part of me wishes Ubisoft would be bought out like Activision, considering their high amount of controversy in the industry. I know there is the problem with monopolies and all that, but still :p
Just get rid of Yves Guillemot and his executive buddies from the top position and Ubisoft will be right as rain again.

Buuuuuuut... as Altair Ibn La Ahad once said: "But now I know such dreams are best left to sleep".

New Rabbids Netflix special apparently

Yes, I am just trying to get to the 4th forum page.

Last edited:
As a long time coper of Assassin's Creed, I can only give y'all one advice on this.

COPE, AS UBISHIT SHOVES NFTS DOWN YOUR THROAT AND KINKSHAMES YOU FOR PLAYING ACTUAL GOOD GAMES INSTEAD OF THEIR "GENERIC CLIMB X TOWER" GAME FOR 20 HOURS

Coping makes the pain go away. Trust me, it works against Ubishit games. And pray that Netflix's version isn't watered down as ****.

A SECOND cartoon, I'd like to add, Rayman barely even had one lol

Though Jim I think is a little bit more popular and may have sold more, though don't quote me on that.

It didn't seem that bad tbh, it's not like stuff like the DK cartoon was much better

Razorbeard being reduced to a circus lackey was the only truly bad thing about it
Agreed. I would be interested to see what it would have been like if all 26 episodes were developed as planned, maybe it would have even had Razorbeard turned into a proper villain.

Would've liked to see one myself, especially it's plot was based on Rayman 2: The Great Escape, with that dark tone and other stuff.
Yeah that would be cool. Though the cartoon itself seemed to focus more on the goofier side of Rayman, so who knows if they would have gone into darker territory.

So I was looking through the calculation of the constellation feat, and I noticed something.

The cast's attack speed comes from sending the Dark Teensie's vehicle from the planet to the center of the constellation. Shouldn't the speed be higher? When the Dark Teensie lands on the moon, the much darker background indicates that the teensie landed far away the constellation.

So I was looking through the calculation of the constellation feat, and I noticed something.

The cast's attack speed comes from sending the Dark Teensie's vehicle from the planet to the center of the constellation. Shouldn't the speed be higher? When the Dark Teensie lands on the moon, the much darker background indicates that the teensie landed far away the constellation.
I guess I would ask the calc group that question (maybe the person who did the calc). I don’t really have enough experience with calcs to answer.

Last edited:
I guess I would ask the calc group that question (maybe the person who did the calc). I don’t really have enough experience with calcs to answer.
Well, while I made that blog, ThePerpetual's calculation was the one which got accepted. But a problem is that he hasn't been active since 2020.

When the Dark Teensie lands on the moon, the much darker background indicates that the teensie landed far away the constellation.
That doesn't seem to be the case to me tbh

The calc is fine as is, I think. Can't really judge space by the color of outer space because it's not gonna be consistent xD

Back