• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayman General Discussion Thread

Bump. What do you guys think the next goals should be with the Rayman universe page(s), if anything? I know we are still waiting on a couple of calcs to be evaluated.

Last edited:
What else is there to add?
We could add regular enemies like you suggested. I think we added the most important character profiles otherwise, so we can do whatever we want now. Or just fix up the existing pages, idk.

What about the Ray-type challenge from Rayman Revolution where Rayman travels through space? That could possibly be a speed feat.
I am not sure... That was an odd minigame in general.

Last edited:
We could add regular enemies like you suggested. I think we added the most important character profiles otherwise, so we can do whatever we want now. Or just fix up the existing pages, idk.
I guess we could add more bosses, like Begoniax or Axel

Oh yes, on a topic, that old potential character profile list we had in our original thread.

Cannot wait for Tonic Trouble (feats, a respect thread and renders were provided) and Beyond Good & Evil, but considering that Ancel left the industry, I don't know what to say about a sequel's progress.

I mean, even if we stopped here we’d have a complete feeling page. All the most notable Rayman characters are here and all the major feats are calced for the verse. I'm fine with what everyone wants to do though.
but considering that Ancel left the industry, I don't know what to say about a sequel's progress.
Not to mention there is supposedly a Netflix adaptation in production, but who knows if that goes anywhere.

Last edited:
It might be a little inconsistent since Rayman was transmutated into a duck in one level of Rayman Legends, yet needed help to get out of that form (well, presumably... he just turns back to normal at the end of the level.)

It might be a little inconsistent since Rayman was transmutated into a duck in one level of Rayman Legends, yet needed help to get out of that form (well, presumably... he just turns back to normal at the end of the level.)
Ignoring the fact that the entire series is inconsistent, it doesn't seem like Rayman needed help. I think Rayman needs some time to revert back to normal.

Nice

The Mr. Dark feat is pretty low, but I guess everyone's fine with keeping it in the verse page?

Nice

The Mr. Dark feat is pretty low, but I guess everyone's fine with keeping it in the verse page?
Yeah, I don't see why not. It gives us a good range of feats from across the entire series including it. Personally, I'd put both calcs on the verse page, just to have everything in one place.

Does everyone here believe that classic Rayman and UbiArt Rayman are two seperate continuities?
We've discussed continuity before, but I think we generally decided to keep them in the same continuity on the profiles for now. It's similar to how Mario is treated on the wiki with it's own loose canon.

BTW, did you want to add yourself as a supporter for the verse?

Yeah, I don't see why not. It gives us a good range of feats from across the entire series including it. Personally, I'd put both calcs on the verse page, just to have everything in one place.
True enough, and it's been added

The last Rayman profile has been added as well

We've discussed continuity before, but I think we generally decided to keep them in the same continuity on the profiles for now. It's similar to how Mario is treated on the wiki with it's own loose canon.

BTW, did you want to add yourself as a supporter for the verse?
I just added myself.

We determined that they would at least be comparable to the low end estimates of Rayman since they seemed to be generally comparable to him in Rayman 1 and Rayman 2. We recently did a content revision thread discussing why we tiered everyone the way we did if you want to take a look.
If that's case then Ly and Betilla should only be Low 7-B rather than Low 7-B, possibly 4-B.

If that's case then Ly and Betilla should only be Low 7-B rather than Low 7-B, possibly 4-B.
Well, we added "possibly 4-B" because we weren't sure if those Rayman characters scaled to the high end constellation shaking feat. We figured its at least a possible high end since they were comparable to Rayman at some point, and Rayman was never shown to go through some major power-up in the games as far as I know.

Last edited:
Well, we added "possibly 4-B" because we weren't sure if those Rayman characters scaled to the high end constellation shaking feat. We figured its at least a possible high end since they were comparable to Rayman at some point.
I understand Ly but when was Betilla comparable to Rayman?

Back