• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character profiles to add to Rayman (universe)

I've been thinking of Rayman profiles that could probably be added to VS battles. Not saying all of these should be added, but just some suggestions. (Also I added a few other Michel Ancel/Ubisoft/etc. characters, because they are associated with Rayman).

Profiles to possibly add:

Betilla the Fairy

Bzzit the Mosquito / Moskito

Dark Rayman

Electoons/Antitoons

Great Protoon/Heart of the World

Ly the Fairy

Murfy

Teensie (Grand Minimus/Goth/Green/Flaming/etc.)

Jano

Razorbeard/Grolgoth

The Buccaneer (ship)

Fodder and/or Civilization profiles (Robo-Pirates, Hoodlums, etc.)

André

Reflux

Leptys

Rayman M/Arena/Rush exclusive characters (Tily, Razorwife, Dark Globox, etc.)

Rabbid (Normal)

Sergueï (Raving Rabbids)

Professor Barranco 3 (Raving Rabbids)

Rabbids' Ship

Voodoo Mama/Big Mama

Barbara

Hades' Hand

Clara the Witch (Rayman Dictees)

Rayman (Soul Hunters version)

Rayman (Rayman The Animated Series version)

Rayman (Hands Down! comic version)

Rayman (Brawlhalla version)

Inspector Grub (Rayman The Animated Series)

Lac-Mac (Rayman The Animated Series)

Ed (Tonic Trouble)

Grögh the Hellish (Tonic Trouble)

Jade (Beyond Good & Evil)

Kao the Kangaroo

Rad (Rad Venture)

Rocket (Rocket: Robot on Wheels)

Other (Razoff, Clark the Giant, Tarayzan, etc.)

Vehicles (Armaguiddon, Rayman Gear, etc.)

Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle characters (Rabbid Peach, Rabbid Kong, Phantom of the Bwahpera, etc.)

The Glade of Dreams (location profile)

Other Rayman Incarnations (MAD cartoon, etc.)

Edit: Bolded characters have profiles now. List has also been edited over time.
Archived version of this thread from the old forum

Last edited:
I would imagine certain characters (like Murphy or Barbara) wouldn't be too hard to make.

Mantidil said:
André the Black LumI made a page. I'm not sure if I did it properly.
Just properly fixed it up. Maybe I'll make Razorbeard with your assistance someday as he was deleted in this wiki before (he totally scales via Rayman M/Arena with not only just power-ups).

Tonygameman said:
Just properly fixed it up. Maybe I'll make Razorbeard with your assistance someday as he was deleted in this wiki before (he totally scales via Rayman M/Arena with not only just power-ups).
Razorbeard should be fairly basic without his ship, kart, Grolgoth mech, etc. So maybe add multiple pages to his profile? But yeah Rayman Arena scaling should work.

Just made a page/profile for Barbara (who you said wouldn't be too hard to make).

Edit: I also added a Hoodlum form picture via tabber for André like on your prototype profile blog draft.

Tonygameman said:
Just made a page/profile for Barbara (who you said wouldn't be too hard to make).
Edit: I also added a Hoodlum form picture via tabber for André like on your prototype profile blog draft.
Seems good. A lot of her abilities and power-ups should overlap with Rayman's from Rayman Legends/Adventures since those games establish similar movesets for all characters.

Dark-Carioca said:
Currently working on one for Reflux
Looks good so far. Couple of things to note. The plasma gun on Rayman's ship at the end of the game was able to bring down the shields; the Sentinel mini game also shows bombs taking out normal Knaarens but whether that's canon is up for debate. Just gotta be careful not to apply nlf. Also I'm unsure about Creation being added to his powers; it may have been just André using his increase in energy to create more Hoodlums

André was separated from him, I thought? The two were talking separately before the fight started and André "welcomed" Rayman before Reflux thought he was there.

I'll add in weaknesses that plasma guns can take down his shield as well.

Dark-Carioca said:
André was separated from him, I thought? The two were talking separately before the fight started and André "welcomed" Rayman before Reflux thought he was there.
I'll add in weaknesses that plasma guns can take down his shield as well.
André was inside of Reflux during the battle. He came flying out of Reflux after he was defeated (in the post battle cutscene)

Fair enough I guess, though I still think the bare minimum for his power should be Wall level

The Rayman wiki says they originated from Rayman's universe, so if anything they woudl just get a separate verse page like Donkey Kong does to Mario, but they would share categories.

Bobsican said:
The Rayman wiki says they originated from Rayman's universe, so if anything they woudl just get a separate verse page like Donkey Kong does to Mario, but they would share categories.
Whatever works

Here's who I think should be added to each of the categories:

Heroes- Betilla, Ly, Murphy

Villains- Razorbeard/Grolgoth, Rabbids, Jano (the cave of bad dreams guy)

Gods- Leptys

So with Leptys, do we just copy paste much of what Reflux's profile has, given that he took that power from that god? lol

Dark-Carioca said:
So with Leptys, do we just copy paste much of what Reflux's profile has, given that he took that power from that god? lol
Maybe. The question is does he have Polokus's abilities since he is also a god?

That's an stretch TBH, at least put something like "possibly has the powers of X, Y...", you get the idea.

Bobsican said:
That's an stretch TBH, at least put something like "possibly has the powers of X, Y...", you get the idea.
The Knowledge of the World at least says the gods of all the worlds helped create time, but yeah you're probably right.

Also, I probably won't write all those character profiles so others should feel free to make them

Dark-Carioca said:
The only major baddie that's missing is Razorbeard now
I remember when Razorbeard used to have a page, but it got deleted. I mentioned above how he'll scale to Rayman and others (as seen in M/Arena).

Question: When Jano sends Rayman to the Cave of Bad Dreams in Rayman 2, is that a form of astral projection? Jano seems to put Rayman in a trance before sending him there and I'm wondering how to best classify it. The cave may actually be some sort of dream state (which wouldn't be that surprising but idk)

Back