• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayman General Discussion Thread

Btw, assuming Polokus made those constellations since they're shaped after creatures from the Glade of Dreams, wouldn't that make him way above Planet level?

Also, in the blog someone mentions an explosion from Mr Dark and that's where the Small Country level thing came from, does anyone know what explosion that guy is referring to?
Honestly, not sure regarding Polokus and the constellations. Real world constellations are technically people interpreting them to look like various creatures and objects, but I don’t know whether we should treat that the same way with Rayman’s universe. I wouldnt be surprised if he’s much higher, but I don’t really buy him as universal as some people do.

As for Mr. Dark, some people interpreted the defeat of Mr. Dark in the gameboy game as an explosion.There’s also this from the intro of Rayman 1. Which blog are you talking about?

Last edited:
Hm, both of those "explosions" are hard to gauge, though I doubt they'd yield results as high as what we have so far.

And I mean the blogspot one

We are destined to never know where that Small Country level claim came from :p

This may be a big stretch, but I wonder if we can scale Lums to Rabbids. Rayman can use yellow Lums as throwable projectiles to defeat Rabbids in the Raving Rabbids DS game.

Also, Raywiki claims that the dimension that Rayman goes to fight Reflux, explodes after the fight is over.

Yeah, I don’t really understand it either (though now that I think about it Polokus and Leptys should maybe have spatial manipulation on their profiles). Can’t really think of any more big feats at the moment.

If Polokus did create the constellations, would that move him up to Multi Solar System level?

No idea, Solar System level is probably more likely (MSS is normally reserved for galactic stuff, I think)

Either way I figured it'd bump Polokus up a bit since he's supposed to be, lore-wise at least, one of the stronger characters

Maybe we can push for “At least Solar System Level, Likely Higher” for Polokus (and maybe Leptys?) in the CRT when we get to it. The “Knowledge of the World” says all the gods of Rayman’s universe dream up the future, so I would imagine Polokus would have more power than has been shown.

Last edited:
So for the upcoming revision, whenever that happens, should we change the AP for the cast from "City level to Solar System level" or what?

We have a couple of Moon/Multi-Continent/Dwarf Star level feats after all
Not completely sure what exactly to do for the entire cast. I was thinking that maybe we can make some degree of separation of the characters directly involved in the constellation feat. Here is a rough idea of what I think we could do:

Rayman, Barbara, Globox, Teensie, The Magician= Varies from Small City level to Solar System level (directly involved in constellation feat)

The other heroes and villains: At least Small City level, possibly Varies from Small City level to Solar System level (May scale to the constellation feat)

Polokus, Leptys= at least Solar System level, likely higher (Top tiers of the verse)

I am not sure how to handle Lums, André, and Rabbids.

Last edited:
I can somewhat agree with this

Lums and thus André as well should be somewhat comparable to Polokus I feel, André is quite strong given what he can do to Globox

I can somewhat agree with this

Lums and thus André as well should be somewhat comparable to Polokus I feel, André is quite strong given what he can do to Globox
I am not sure if individual Lums could be as powerful as Polokus. It took 1000 Yellow Lums to form the Heart of the World in Rayman 2. Scaling them to Globox and or the Rabbids might be fair though.

Last edited:
Good find. It might not translate to a feat but I find it interesting how it says Rayman is “destined to preserve the equilibrium of the sacred universe”, instead of just the Glade.

This would place Rayman and the others at Class M btw (even higher if the continents feat is accepted)

This would place Rayman and the others at Class M btw (even higher if the continents feat is accepted)
The yield from being smashed by that thing would likely be decently high as well (Rabbids games/media keep on giving us ridiculous feats). I asked some calc group members to look at the feats btw, but haven’t received any response yet.

By my own estimations, being smashed by a 50000 ton object from 3 meters high would only yield Building level results, so it'd be the least impressive feat in terms of durability that we have.

I have started writing up a CRT. I'd prefer to wait until we get the Rabbid calcs reviewed before posting it though.

Edit: A calc group member commented on the “Rabbid divebombs the Sun” calc.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of changing the main images for the characters a bit. I forget the main reason for putting a gif for the Teensies, it was probably to go with the wacky tone of the series, however I now think it's a bit unbalanced, some characters have gifs while others don't... I dunno.

Anyway, more characters could be added, I think. Regular enemies, for instance. The Mario verse has them, after all.

Anyway, more characters could be added, I think. Regular enemies, for instance. The Mario verse has them, after all.
Sure, it would be cool to see more variety in the character pages. Do you think it would be worth making a separate profile for the cartoon version of Rayman?

When I was working on a Rayman RT long ago, I had considered adding feats from the TV series. I don't remember but there may be something worth calculating in there.

It'd only warrant Wall level, I think.

Well, depending on how big Rayman was, back then. We know how tall he is in Rayman 3 and Origins, 1 and 2 are another story, but we can assume he's the same height as he's in 3. Either way, there may be more in there worth checking out (maybe).

Well, apparently this was one of the promotional images for the cartoon:

Rayman_TV_Show_WIP_12.JPG

Good luck to anyone doing pages over the show, I've heard it was pretty terrible.
It would be easier to make profiles over the Rabbids show.

Well, apparently this was one of the promotional images for the cartoon:

Rayman_TV_Show_WIP_12.JPG
He's 1.50917431x taller than Rayman and he's apparently 5 ft 8 in, making this Rayman 114.446687 cm tall. So, taller than his Origins counterpart at least, maybe not R3 Rayman though.

Apparently Ancel has said he's 1.5 m or 1.6 m, but I doubt this is for every game. Either way it's a good number if we ever need one for say, R1 Rayman.

Good luck to anyone doing pages over the show, I've heard it was pretty terrible.
It would be easier to make profiles over the Rabbids show.
It’s only 4 12-minute episodes so it wouldn’t be too bad if we decided to make profiles. Going through the Rabbids show would be pretty rough though…

Honestly I'll take watching a mediocre short series about Rayman and his random gang than a whole show with dozens of episodes filled with nothing but screaming Rabbids.

It wasn't just them overshadowing Rayman himself, their habit to BWAAAH at the slightest thing was also one of the bigger reasons as to why most found them super annoying.

Back