• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah you can, poison stops the heart by making it's valves and other vital organs cease functioning. Think faulty oil in a car weakening its insides or not functioning properly.

All that would have to be done is simply repair the insides so that the oil no longer breaks the car down, something Rayman can do with regen on that level.

Poison killing someone with that kind of regen is a massive jump that I see no evidence for

Yeah you can, poison stops the heart by making it's valves and other vital organs cease functioning. Think faulty oil in a car weakening its insides or not functioning properly.

All that would have to be done is simply repair the insides so that the oil no longer breaks the car down, something Rayman can do with regen on that level.

Poison killing someone with that kind of regen is a massive jump that I see no evidence for
Why not make a redux thread and place your reasoning there? It's kinda pointless to place it here as the match has already ended.

Im just saying why I don't think it should be added

As for why no redux, check my recent post

wait, if you have to make this thread again, no just no,
i don't want another Akame matches for a while
the verse needs a serious revision and abilities to be added,
i'm fine with removing the matches from the profiles

wait, if you have to make this thread again, no just no,
i don't want another Akame matches for a while
the verse needs a serious revision and abilities to be added,
i'm fine with removing the matches from the profiles
Alright, I guess we should do that.

Back